[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anybody else here consciously distanced themselves from life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: wojakfeel.jpg (22 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
wojakfeel.jpg
22 KB, 100x100
Has anybody else here consciously distanced themselves from life?

I made the decision like three years ago to no longer invest any optimism or energy into life, or to expect anything from it in the future. Recently a girl from work who is very cute started talking to me and asked to go out sometime and I realized I either had to throw away three years of self-discipline or risk having a good time and re-investing in life. I ended up saying no thank you and have avoided her since then. It makes me somewhat sad occasionally to think how this is how my life will always be however.

Anybody know this feel?
>>
File: 1212213080495.png (380 KB, 361x555) Image search: [Google]
1212213080495.png
380 KB, 361x555
>>24667932
You fucked up. Now you'll be alone forever. You had one shot, and you missed your change to blow. Opportunity comes once in a lifetime. You might as well die tonight.
>>
>>24667932
You made the right decision. Shed just end up leaving you or dying. Hopefully you can find a way to not have to go to work.
>>
yes I do know that feeling
I still feel lonely sometimes but actually being in any kind of social relationship feels like willifully allowing myself to get sucked into some kind of vortex
It might be a good vortex
But I don't know
>>
File: badge.gif (4 KB, 130x130) Image search: [Google]
badge.gif
4 KB, 130x130
>>24667995

Is that Cho ? Virginia Tech Massacre ?
>>
You did the right thing, it wouldn't have worked out. She would have broken up or cheated on you eventually.
>>
>>24668300
Yeah it's Cho
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.