[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could making an okcupid make me a happier person? I'll admit,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1441033852566.jpg (116 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1441033852566.jpg
116 KB, 1080x720
Could making an okcupid make me a happier person? I'll admit, I have had friends before - but they'd drop me for other people, and if I try to reach out to them after months after not talking I won't get a response.

I've had girls "check me out" I think, either that or they were sizing me up as a security threat, or there was something shiny on the ground and they were like "ew, look at that gross guy standing over that quarter...guess paying for star-bucks can wait" since they were likely poor/impoverished and that quarter I was standing over would've made the difference of them eating that day.

So there's a chance I'm of average +/- attractiveness I guess.

If I make one, what do I say to the girls? I have a throwaway account made to see if "oh, she's pretty" and to look at lots of pictures of pretty girls all day.

What do I say into my profile? Do I just say "I like music, I like boxes, I like things that look like squares but one side is slightly shorter than the rest"??

Help!

To get people's attention, I've provided a picture of a pretty girl (not from okcupid though)
>>
>>24667770
also, will me having no friends or social life be a red-flag to them? I had a job before, but I quit because my boss threatened me to clean up the bath-rooms.
>>
No, it won't make you happy. It'll make you frustrated and irritated when you put effort and time into your profile and messages that you send out only to get nothing in return.

Okcupid is only good if you're a fag looking for other fags, or a dyke looking for dykes. And I guess a woman looking for attention.

So really, I guess it just sucks if you're a straight man.
>>
i signed up for okcupid

a guy offered to suck my dick for money

and then a girl was begging me for drugs

i don't go on okcupid now
>>
>>24667812
>put effort and time into your profile and messages
What if I bullshitty it? Like, I just use it as making fun of them indirectly to feel better of myself?

Like I'll message a girl and say "Hello! wompwomp I hate your left shoe but the right one is ok in my book."
>>
>>24667858
Haha that's one of the most autistic lines I've ever read lol. Is this pasta or did you come up with that?
>>
>>24667884
No I made it, why? is it bad? Will girls not get turned-on if I write that?
>>
>>24667858
lmao what the fuck anon why would you say that kek
>>
>>24667981
Well if you treat walking like when you're driving, and you need to walk on the right side of the sidewalk then the left shoe has only experienced sidewalk, but the right shoe has experienced grass and dirt, and they say "grass is greener on the other side" because the other side is sidewalk.
>>
>>24667858

Dont listen to anyone else. just approach the whole thing however the fuck you will get the most fun out of it.

Its as simple as that. girls dont want to be around a guy who is censoring himself or changing his own behaviour to please other people.

just have fun and you will find a girl that likes what you are.
>>
>Grill messages me
>"Hey :) how are you? Did you have a nice thanksgiving"
>"Well I ate like a pound of mashed potatoes and got drunk so it was a good day in my book
>She hasn't replied

Looks like this one got fucked before it even left the ground.
>>
>>24668056

and a nice tip to keep a conversation going.

make assumptions about her, stupid/silly/funny/serious assumptions so that she will get miffed at you and reply back.
>>
>>24668128
So like how I said with the shoes? Do I assume like "hello, I see you have glasses, is that since you are too poor to have contacts? Or is it because of the fashion, I do not like fashion but it is ok if you do"
>>
>>24668198
Haha no god don't say that.
>>
>>24668198

not quite m8 but on the right track. dont openly criticise like that.

something more on the lines of "i see you have glasses, i bet you walk into everything when you dont where them"

its pretty simple but its a guarenteed response.
>>
>>24668346
ok so if she's wearing a hat I comment on the weather? "Hi there, would you like a hat? Oh! You have one in picture number two. How was the weather when you had it? Cold I assume!"

?
>>
>>24668389
You can stop trying to troll us now.
>>
>>24668389

make the assumption about her. not about anything else. and make it something that will spike an emotional response.
>>
>>24667770
>or there was something shiny on the ground and they were like "ew, look at that gross guy standing over that quarter...guess paying for star-bucks can wait" since they were likely poor/impoverished and that quarter I was standing over would've made the difference of them eating that day.

This was probably the reason.
>>
>>24668415
I am asking for assistance, it is like those old lady commercials saying "help! life alert! I have fallen! I can not get up!" and then the life alert people assist them.

R9k and the 4chan is my life alert. I have fallen, please anon, help me up.
>>
>>24668452
Well your messages seem extremely cringe tier and I honestly don't know if I can be any help

Try being cheesy and playful? Jokingly tease them with dumb stuff, things like "Oh i see you have glasses are you too poor for contacts" really just comes off as mean.
>>
>>24668605
ok, i'll be swave and say "hey there, you're eyes are like moon rocks when the stars have aligned, will you go to homecoming with me?"

I'll take out the homecoming part, but that is how, in the 10th grade, many years ago, I asked out the only girl I asked out.
>>
>>24668674
no. just make one and say something that anyone older than 12 would say. grow up.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.