[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or is /r9k/ becoming one of the more ideological/memepushing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: pepe festive.jpg (9 KB, 243x250) Image search: [Google]
pepe festive.jpg
9 KB, 243x250
Is it just me or is /r9k/ becoming one of the more ideological/memepushing boards on 4chan?
>>
I think it has been for awhile now
/r9k/ was always meant to be an OC generator to begin with after all...
>>
>>24667700

/r9k/ is garbage and has been for years. When I first started posting, you could at least have a discussion with other people about regular and ordinary topics. Now, the moment you mention "friends" or a "job" or "hobbies," retarded frog-posters just come around and yell "GTFO normie!" and try their best to drown out intelligent replies.

I honestly don't get the fun in basically posting from a script every day.
>>
>>24667731
>>>/reddit/
:) lol
>>
>>24667700
yea, i am seeing r9k memes, the frog, wojak, talk about normies all over other boards

that's okay, i just wished all of that was expressed without the use of memes

memes are normie tier nowadays
>>24667731
>r9k is garbage because i'm a normie
>>
>>24667731
No one gets angry at hobbies here.

Just a reminder that drinking, partying and clubbing etc are not hobbies and if someone ree'd at you for mentioning this, you deserved it.
>>
>>24667700

I've seen a lot of political theads in the past year (much of it standard /pol/ fare). I guess that there's a reasonable intersection of users, but the board just seems to be more political these days. I wonder if the whole wageslave vs NEET thing has taken on a political dimension.. Then there's all the kek shit and the massive trap agenda. As with most boards, it need only be a handful of people making the threads repeatedly to give the impression of consensus.

I think the memepushing is partly an influx of new members trying to get past the shibboleths (e.g. by being recklessly hostile to apparent normies), but unironically satirising the memes,
>>
File: 1447609583462.jpg (83 KB, 1277x543) Image search: [Google]
1447609583462.jpg
83 KB, 1277x543
>>24667753
He's right you cunt
>>
>>24668208
REEEE get off my board normie
:)
>>
>>24667731
4chan is garbage, and has been since its inception. But we're all still here, so what does that say about us?
>>
>>24667700
Not since before the summer.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.