[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a reason to live, Robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Stock Photo.jpg (162 KB, 781x960) Image search: [Google]
Stock Photo.jpg
162 KB, 781x960
I need a reason to live, Robots
>>
Befriend a guy who publicly humiliates you to make him look better. If you can stomach it, at least one dude can get some.
>>
>>24667479
But that already happens
>>
Donald Trump is going to be elected president in 2016, and you wouldn't want to miss his coronation.

Don't you want to see the wall?
>>
>>24667435
you got any money? you can spend that on vidya, food, hookers..etc while you got it
>>
>>24667758
Are hookers worth it?

I hear they normally charge by the hour, but I only need like 2 minutes max. Is there a minimum time requirement?
>>
>>24667979
dont even know buddy

but pizza and vidya will always be there for you
>>
>>24667979
Depend on the hooker bro. You can talk to her before you do your thing, to see if you'll be able to cum and continue to fuck after.
>>
File: 1439088096473.jpg (31 KB, 376x459) Image search: [Google]
1439088096473.jpg
31 KB, 376x459
>>24667435
The race war is just around the corner
>>
>>24667716
>tfw trump is the shiniest shit out of the shit candidates
>>
Things may get better.. I don't know, I'll have to get a job soon because running out of money and I'm a 24 yo useless neet so.. yeah..
>>
>>24667435
Fusion power comes within the next 20-30 years.

>inb4 lol fusion is impossible.
Lockheed martin says 15 years to get a practical reactor, the french coalition said maybe 20.

A nukefaggot said maybe up to 30, so I'm going with his estimate.

So, a massive economic depression, then largescale technological boom.

Waifus may be made real.
>>
>>24667435
4chan is your reason to live, silly.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.