[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I've got a friend who's a disturbing amalgamation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 640x640
Guys I've got a friend who's a disturbing amalgamation of chad and autist. He pisses me off and I never want to speak to him again, but I'm not sure how to go about this.

> has chad-tier strength
> gets pissed off easy
> spergs out the instant things don't go his way
> won't hesitate to use physical violence
> near immune to pain, have witnessed him in a fight taking blows without flinching
> better at fighting than me
> will probably go far enough to fuck me up permanently
> will not just go away after I fight him; he's the type who will decide that since he beat me, he can stay in my life and bully me
> because of chad traits, it's unlikely anyone will cross him for me
> he's fucking everywhere I go

I'm a skinny, weak beta who can, when he needs to, stand up and be alpha, but this guy is one of the few who actually frightens me. What do?
>>
>confusing chad-tier strength with retard strength
It's like you want to lose. And why do you call him your friend if he's a dick to you? You put yourself in the beta position anon.
>>
>>24667434
Chad strength isnt a thing, fuck off reddit.
>>
>>24667484
I call him my friend because I haven't yet told him to fuck himself and that I'm not his friend.

This guys chad. He works out like mad every day; this is beyond normal retard strength.
>>
>>24667568
Then obviously you have to do something. Just ignore him and be distant and eventually he'll take the hint. Or you can just tell him but that sounds like bitch drama.
>>
>>24667434
Kill him, but don't get caught..
>>
>>24668405
>Cask of amontillado style.
I'm digging it.
>>
Option A.
Let him fuck you in the ass
Option B.
>>24668405
>>24669412
Good luck!
>>
>>24667434
A. slowly stop associating with him (but you say he is every where so probably not an option)
B. move across country to get away from him
C. kill him
>>
>>24667434
You should prolly just let him fuck you in the butt
>>
>>24667434
also known as a man-child

just mildly disagree on unimportant things and act uninterested in any news or hobbies he has, he'll leave you alone and think that you just "drifted apart".
>>
Let him bully you/assault and then kill his ass in self defense, It'll work if you live in a non kekked country.
>>
>>24669527
He'll just beat OP's ass like an ape
>>
>>24667434
>won't hesitate to use physical violence

This alone is a reason never to speak with him again. If you actually fear for your safety as a result of not associating with him, go to the pigs.
>>
>>24670566
> go to the pigs

That's the best part - this guys dad is a cop. I don't trust them to keep him away.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.