[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The more time spent away from computers/tv/phones/video games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1393894983903.jpg (333 KB, 850x1197) Image search: [Google]
1393894983903.jpg
333 KB, 850x1197
>The more time spent away from computers/tv/phones/video games the happier I become.

Hmmnnnnn
>>
File: sky.png (94 KB, 596x595) Image search: [Google]
sky.png
94 KB, 596x595
>Live in the center of LA
>Zilch money to travel and see the beauty of nature
>>
>know this
>don't stop
>tfw addicted
>>
File: 1428690604411.png (662 KB, 628x617) Image search: [Google]
1428690604411.png
662 KB, 628x617
>Went outside today.
>>
>>24667189
Why would you want to be happy

What's after that? More happiness?

Emotional equilibrium is the best. I feel everything and I feel nothing
>>
>>24667265
I'm saving this pepe. Stargate is the best.
>>
>>24667269
Probably wanting to be happy from the crippling depression plus staying in all the time. Is it not wrong to seek happiness when there was enough suffering.
>>
>>24667318
Suffering is addicting while normies grow tired of happiness

Suffering was the natural state of humans. Happiness is supposed to be a temporary reaction to something good happening so that the human can suffer (survive) longer. You aren't supposed to be happy all the time or even most of the time.

Your fucking brain gets used to endorphine and happiness and it dulls out. Gee I wonder fucking why
>>
>>24667355
Your not that guy who posts cute anime girls while arguing why being happy is futile are you/

But anyway suffering isn't a natural state of humans, neither is being happy. Suffering and stress is a marker for a failed being in the evolution chain, hence why people who are stressed live less and attract less women.
>>
>>24667455
No. I rarely post here
>>
File: 1444315034560.jpg (151 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444315034560.jpg
151 KB, 1280x720
>>24667470
Ok so this doesn't look familiar.
>>
>Always super tired and can't really find a lot of pleasure in every day things
>Always become less tired when playing computer and have fun on there
I just can't stop playing computer robots
>>
>Sell all my electronics thinking it'll help me fix my life
>8 months of boredom until I cave and buy a cheap laptop
>A year later and I still can't afford to replace my desktop PC
I don't even use my desk any more, I just lie in bed with my shitty laptop. My back and shoulders and neck hurt and I miss video games. I've also developed carpal tunnel syndrome.
>>
I don't have trouble with computers, television, the telephone or vidya.
It's just the fucking internet.

My life is better without it, and I'm gradually getting rid of it.
>>
>>24667237
There are some nice spots around the edge of LA though.
>>
>>24667189
What do you do in your free time?
robot pls don't mute me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.