[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tips for raising a son in the next couple decades: NUMBER ONE:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: thesonyouwant.jpg (46 KB, 364x512) Image search: [Google]
thesonyouwant.jpg
46 KB, 364x512
Tips for raising a son in the next couple decades:

NUMBER ONE: NEVER LET HIM WATCH DISNEY
>Disney is almost entirely catered to girls. Every TV show stars girls and is about girls. Don't even get me started on Disney films. My nephew was brainwashed by this shit and is only interested in girly TV shows and toys.

2) ATHLETIC SONS ARE BEST SONS

>Get him into sports by any means. Even if you're shit at sports, just open up his natural athleticism early the best you can. Get into sports so your son will be into sports.

3) IDLE HANDS ARE THE DEVIL'S PLAYGROUND

>This is obviously true for all children, but ESPECIALLY true of boys. Avoid this by creating a very structured way of living day-by-day. Schedule meals, chores, play time, study time, newspaper time, TV time, bath time etc etc make EVERYTHING completely structured. Without structure, little boys can get into a lot of trouble.

4) AVOID REWARDS

>As a follow-up to tip 3, don't reward your kid for doing the right thing. Limit their rewards to like, once a month with a nice toy. Kids these days feel VERY entitled to something just for putting a modicum of effort into anything. Do this and your son will understand real quick that he's not entitled to anything and must earn what he wants.

5) DON'T AVOID TECHNOLOGY, BUT AVOID THE INTERNET

>Don't lose your son to social media - that shit makes kids retarded. Period. However, kids these days are far more computer-literate than most adults which can develop into a career someday with guidance. My older nephew is quite good with machines, but he's sucked into that social media shit so he won't do anything with his life.

6) FOSTER YOUR SON'S INTERESTS

>If your son does turn out to like girly shit, such as making doll clothes or styling hair, and he shows a real talent for it, then go with it. All of the GOAT of anything started at a young age. If your son likes cooking, do recipes with him. Foster all of their interests and talents if you can. (cont)
>>
(cont)

You'll be surprised what a child can learn and accomplish if you put it in front of them and minimize outside distractions.

Now my tips are really general as far as making sure your son doesn't turn out to be a bratty faggot, but if anyone wants to add more tips for smarts and success in adulthood, feel free.
>>
bumpity bump ba boppo
>>
H-hit too close to home robros?
>>
>I watched disney shit
>I have no natural athleticism, I've always been lethargic
>I have no structure
>I was rewarded excessively
>I was obsessed with the internet very early, like age 9 or 10
>>
>>24667480
How'd you turn out?
>>
http://therationalmale.com/2015/10/14/red-pill-parenting-part-ii/
>>
This is very important: NEVER let your son or daughter mouthbreathe. Mouthbreathing leads to fucked up jaw and dental development. If you want your son to have a Chad jawline, then slap that boy until he breathes through his nose and closes his mouth up nice and tight
>>
Why would I want fucking Chad as my son? No thanks.
>>
File: there's only trash here.jpg (171 KB, 499x497) Image search: [Google]
there's only trash here.jpg
171 KB, 499x497
>>24667183
>Bringing kids into this degenerate nightmare world at all
>>
File: 1447525802439.gif (793 KB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
1447525802439.gif
793 KB, 384x216
>>24667500
i am the ideal robot
>>
>>24667500
He's on /r9k/, whaddaya think? He's one of us now.
>>
>>24667524
Being the father of a Chad makes you an honorary Chad.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.