[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Last Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_mqenzuQalv1rovmgeo1_500.gif (754 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqenzuQalv1rovmgeo1_500.gif
754 KB, 500x265
Hey there, /r9k/

How are you doing? Is your day going well? Have a problem you want advice on, or simply want to vent? Is there anything interesting you'd like to share?

Whatever you have, this is the thread for you. Come in here, feel comfy, feel welcome and forget for a bit.

And remember - you are the reason candy is sweet.
>>
why is it the last thread?
>>
>>24667039
All threads lead here.
>>
I like this sort of thread but have nothing of value to contribute myself. Maybe it will catch quicker another time, OP.
>>
>>24667464

I appreciate the sentiment, but do not feel compelled to bump it.

The thread is made to give a space for those wishing to speak. If no one does, that's quite alright.
>>
i cried yesterday, and i think today too
>>
>>24668533
Crying isn't necessarily bad. It can cleanse you.

Would you like to share?
>>
>>24668658
my life is shit, i hate myself
>>
So is this gonna be the replacement for those "bar" threads?
>>
I've been crying a lot. My self esteem is nil, I hate my body and my mind. I don't think it will ever change.
>>
>>24668715
Same here, tell me, anon =)
>>
>>24668675
I am very sorry to hear that.

Tell me about yourself. I am sure you're being too hard on yourself.

>>24668701
I am not sure what threads you are referring to, but no, this is not a replacement for anything. It simply is.

>>24668715
What do you dislike about your body?
>>
I CANT STUDY FOR TESTS BECAUSE I HAVE DIAREHA1!"!"#!" REEEEE

BAKBA BAKBA DESU SENMPAI TBHTBH
>>
literally all my problems are uncontrollable and uncurable
5'3 manlet, balding, ugly, and anxiety disorder. days going shit because i have to write 300 words get 3 more sources and citet them all in less than half an hour or ill probably fail english
>>
>>24668740
Im 19, KV, never had gf, shy as fuck, very nervous with women, i wanna go so far away, dissapear...
>>
>>24668755
You may not be able to change all of your physical attributes, but you can change the way you view yourself.
>>
Just venting a bit.

>My mom divorced my engineer father and married a Chad.
>My father married some Hungarian Stacy and they fell off the face of the earth.
>My sister broke up with her beta boyfriend and is engaged to a Chad.
>I dumped my ex after she cheated on me with a Chad.
>My best friend does nothing but fuck Chads and then comes crying to me about how they used her.
>I was invited to a party by a Chad, and they all snuck upstairs and had an orgy, telling me to wait downstairs.
>Any girl I meet on a dating website asks for a picture and then cuts contact when they see me.

My mom always asks me why I don't have a girlfriend, and why I don't go out and meet people.
I find it hard to tell her it's because all I find are shallow one-nighters, whores and leeches.
>>
>>24668729
I'm 20 and I've had depression since I was 11, but it got really bad the last few years, resulting in hospitalizations. I had an extraction because I was too depressed to take care of my teeth. On top of that I have gender dysphoria that bothers me all the time.

>>24668740
My stupid chest that now hurts all the time because I have to bind it down, my wide hips, my round face.
>>
>>24667009
>Be me
>College Freshman
>no friends
>Autistic Faggot
I have always been a loner, and I do not mind, but knowing I cannot make a single connection is depressing as fuck. There is a group of people kinda like me, but I do not know how to approach them and befriend them, they all already know each other, and I fear they think I am weird or annoying or such. Wat do?
>>
>>24668755
Those are hard things to deal with. But I am glad you are here. I think you are right just the way you are.

>>24668790
Why are shy, anon? What do you think the reason for that is?

>>24668837
I am sorry your experiences have been like that.

>>24668867
Why do you need to bind it?

>>24668890
Have you tried simply inviting them to lunch? That's one of the easiest and least pressuring ways to ask someone to hang out. See if you fit from there.
>>
My grades are fucking shit, i study but just seem to fail and fail, what can i do
>>
>>24668921
I bind because having those things on my chest makes me feel awful. I'm trying to save up $8000 for a mastectomy, hopefully I won't kill myself before then.
>>
>>24668921
I have not. I am genuinely too terrified to approach them. Once I actually talk to people I can get along with anyone and have a good time, but I am unable to just go up to someone and talk to them, I freak out. Don't know why.
>>
>>24668964
Are you sure you're studying in the correct manner? if it isn't motivation that's holding you back, it's likely you are not using the most suitable method for you. How are you studying right now?

>>24668979
I am very sorry you're going through that. I hope things work out for you.

>>24669001
It's alright to be afraid. New experiences can be very terrifying, especially if the results are unknowable beforehand. But most people actually want to talk to you. Don't deny them your company for silly reasons.
>>
I want someone to insult me so that I can at least feel like someone understands. I'm not sure if I'm making sense here, but it's hard to explain.
>>
>>24669066
Well i study as a regular person would i know im gonna fail anyway and i always do
>>
I'm too autistic to speak to any strangers so I will ne.... hang on, why does it say tumblr in that file name? get out of my board YOU FUCKING NORMIE! REEEEEEEE!
>>
>>24668921
I think i am a 1-2/10, i think i am very ugly
I hate my body
Low self-esteem
Paranoid
I want to be loved for someone, to have a gf or something but i can't
I dont wan't to be shy, but it's too hard
No friends irl
All day on my house, here
I hate my parents
I wanna leave my house
I wanna go to a place where no one knows me

Well, that's part of my problems
>>
>>24669112
/r9k/ loves you
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x287
> just learned of nsa hdd firmware spyware
> nobody on /g/ will give me a straight answer
> trying to learn rust while balancing a homework load and growing sense of apathy and defeat
> going to talk to 10/10 girl from my school, don't expect it to go well.
> trying to deal with resurgent rage issues, at present the best I can do is make sure I never express any anger
> trying to figure out how to tell off an autistic pseudochad who thinks I'm his friend and who spergs out when things go even slightly not his way
> this guy could kick my ass and wouldn't have any restraint in how far he goes, I'm sort of scared for my life
> think I'm starting to hear voices
> becoming more and more paranoid, bordering on delusional
>>
>>24669098
How does an average person study, then? Why is your failure set in stone?

>>24669099
That's where the image came from, anon.

>>24669112
Your problems seem to be centered around your body image. Don't forget there is much more to a person than that. You're right - life is very difficult, and I am sure it was doubly so for you. Still, I believe in you.

>>24669183
I am sure your conversation will go splendidly. And look after yourself, anon. Why can't you cut ties with that person?
>>
My biggest dream is to join the cavalry, and one day find a woman to love and have kids, but I have aspergers, so the military won't take me and I completely fail in social situations. Why live?
>>
>>24669229
ive been failing my whole life, and i can try as hard as i can and i will still always fail

I take a look at my notes and write them again and study sometimes in the day before the test
>>
>>24669229
This guy is stronger, faster, more skilled at fighting, fights dirtier than me, has the self-restraint of a 12-year-old, and gets pissed and spergs out easily.

In telling him off, I'll almost certainly end up physically fighting him, and I'll lose. This is the type of guy who will take that as a sign to keep following me around and stepping on me because obviously if I'm physically weaker than him he can do whatever he wants because people are worthless.
>>
>>24669066
Thank you anon. I have a few hundred dollars saved up. My insurance is going to pay for the mastectomy, but I have to come up with the travel and hotel fees since the surgeon is in another part of my county.

Tfw gynecomastia
>>
>>24669333
Are you certain you will not make it? If so, I am sure you can think of other dreams worth pursuing. Life has many, many layers, and I am sure you can find another to your liking.

>>24669348
I've found that spacing out studying is much more effective than cramming right before the big day. Try keeping up with the material, lecture after lecture. It's much, much easier to learn something right there, if you've come prepared for the previous lesson, and have looked up the current.

>>24669370
I am very sorry you need to deal with a difficult person like that. You may try simply not being his friend in stead of flat out rejecting him. Stay safe.

>>24669384
I am sorry I can't relate to what you're feeling, but I have nothing but happy wishes for you. Good on you for doing your best and having a plan to deal with it. Keep it up and life will look up for you
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 998x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 998x720
>>24669183
> finally get straight answer
> no way of knowing if the spyware is on your hdd, you're in a trust relationship with your hard drive manufacturer
> almost certainly means it is on my computer

At least they won't take away my cute anime girls.
>>
>>24669474
At present I've just stopped talking to him and avoid places he hangs out.
>>
>>24669515
I am glad you have something to make you feel alright against such breaches in privacy and trust.

>>24669533
Hopefully that's enough. Never forget the police will be there for you, if you need it.
>>
>>24669229
I think i'll cry tonight, while i listen sad music, thinking about my life, myself, etc.

Thanks, anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH0wNrrqFZ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHuBPe5_xxY
>>
>>24669633
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH0wNrrqFZk
>>
>>24669633
>>24669647
I would listen to them as well. If I were alone, I would have cried with you too. Stay strong.
>>
>>24669183
Anyone want to help with the emotional repression and stress from all the work I've got to do?

That and my feelings of apathy and defeat growing slowly but surely
>>
>>24669567
> police
A. I don't trust police
B. This guys dad is a cop. Ain't nuttin I can do to him.
>>
>>24670355
I don't promise I can help, but I will listen.

Why do you have so much work to do?

>>24670380
Then do your best to avoid him, anon. It seems like the safest thing to do.
>>
>>24670419
I've been putting of learning to program for over a year and now the heat is on to actually learn it. I have three homework-heavy courses atm and am trying to get a gf while I'm at it. There's a lot riding on all of this and I don't know how much longer I can handle it.

As for the emotional repression, for now it's stable, but I know it's not a long-term solution and something ba will come of it.
>>
>>24670720
It's hard to do many things at once. You don't need to push yourself so hard, especially if the bad effects are obvious even to you.

Why don't you want to express your feelings? Or are you unable to?
>>
>>24670817
> don't want to
> can't

A little of both. I spent the first 14 years of my life being an overly emotional sperg who constantly attention-whored. A couple years later, I resolved to never let that happen again and adopted a policy of never letting anyone know what I'm feeling.

Unhealthy, maybe, but it's preferable to being that asshole again.
>>
>>24670965
Why not have a bit of both? That seems as the best road to take from my perspective.
>>
File: female feel.jpg (11 KB, 203x250) Image search: [Google]
female feel.jpg
11 KB, 203x250
>be 24, virgin, female
>want to get the attention of qt3.14 guy at work
>realize I need a new wardrobe since he probably isn't impressed with my pleated skirts and metal band t-shirts
>get some skinny jeans since I'm tall and slender and I think they'll look good on me
>it's hard to pull them on, very tight through the hips and thighs, hard to fasten them
>give me a disgusting muffin top
Welp, time to starve myself until I can wear the uncomfy jeans. What kind of shirts do guys like?
He has a Stacey gf and probably isn't interested in me anyway.
>>
>>24671387
You should do these changes for yourself, not for him.

Aim for clothing that simply fits you well. People tend to look best in those. For more 'practical', real-world advise, check up some fashion magazines or even blogs. I know the commentary can be a bit silly or off-putting, but the clothing recommendations are good.
>>
>>24671019
I've tried that. I have no ability to gauge how much is too much and I invariably end up attention-whoring again.

I'm actually a terrible person anyway, my problems don't really matter.
>>
Have you ever played the sims? I once was dicking around with a friend and made my family and my friend because he was living with us. My parents fought endlessly while my sister run around the house unsupervised. I slept all day and played videogames all night and my friend did anything he could to stay outside the house. It was funny until it started being scary, too real
>>
>>24671387
>tfw no skirt and t-shirt gf
>>
>>24672598
If you have a close person you trust, you can ask them to help you 'calibrate' yourself.

And we both know that isn't true. It takes a lot of character to admit flaws about yourself and even more so to actively work against your instincts. I think you're being too hard on yourself.

>>24672669
That sounded quite endearing, anon. Thank you for sharing.
I am sorry to leave the thread while it is still up, but it's late into the night and I need to get a bit of sleep. Stay safe, robots, and know that I love all of you.
>>
File: 1395487536189.png (48 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1395487536189.png
48 KB, 1000x1000
>tfw I loved her with all my heart
>tfw she left me a few days ago

I can't even begin to describe how I feel, it's like a mixture of regret, sadness, rage, and guilt. I thought she was "the one", and then she ripped my heart out.

I honestly think I need to kill myself, it's the only solution I see that is going to hurt the least amount of people.
>>
>>24672714
Have you ever played the sims one and made a family of only one person? I did and no matter what I gave him he cryed all the time, refused to work and was overall miserable. I moved out a year ago and now I'm living alone too haha
>>
I came back from my classes and no one said Hi to me or asked how I was or anything. I mean nothing to my class mates, despite being in class with them for the whole semester. I'm a social outcast, and have a hard time talking to people, so maybe they think I don't want to be talked to. I feel so trapped though, I want to talk to them but my body and mind resist it. I'm unattractive and very boring, so I guess they have no need to want to talk to me anyways. I hate it here so much, it sucks to be alone surrounded by people. I don't want to be so worthless, but I am.
>>
I lost my virginity to a Japanese girl about a month ago.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.