[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw u go to the gym >tfw u take care of urself >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: IMG_504.jpg (630 KB, 1774x1774) Image search: [Google]
IMG_504.jpg
630 KB, 1774x1774
>tfw u go to the gym
>tfw u take care of urself
>tfw eat healthy
>tfw at uni for a solid degree
>tfw still a 21 y/o awkward virgin with no friends or gf's

W-will life ever get better robots?

Pic related. Just end it desu senpai
>>
>>24666832
Just stop wearing a shirt. Girls will be drawn to your alpha radiation like flyes to a light
>>
work on your wrists cuh
>>
>>24666832
fuck women, who cares.

honestly, don't let anyone make you think you need a woman to be happy. you don't.
>>
>>24666974
But you do, Satan
>>
>>24666887
Nah it doesn't work like that man. I'll be seen as some vain narcissistic attention seeker.

>>24666974
True, although it would be nice to know what its like to spend time around girls. It kinda eats u from the inside when ur 21 and still kissless/hugless/etc.
>>
File: 1448285507458.jpg (297 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448285507458.jpg
297 KB, 1920x1200
>>24667021
sex is pretty much all hype. it's just fapping but slower and feels a little different. when you nut you'll feel just as bored as you did before you started.

they're just people. they stink, they vomit, they have organs full of shit and bile just like you do. there is no mystique.
>>
>>24666832
Your /roids/ is showing
Jesus fuck, you have the waist of a skelly and your pecs look like gyno
Have fun dying when you hit 22 in a sauna
>>
Work on your abs, it will surely work
>>
>>24666832
gain some weight you're literally all muscle yuck, pic related look like this

na but seriously just talk to girls nicely, go into it with the aim of just wanting a friend, then give it time for a relationship to develop
>>
File: bodybuilding.jpg (37 KB, 630x350) Image search: [Google]
bodybuilding.jpg
37 KB, 630x350
>>24667607
forgot pic whoopsie
>>
How come gymfags always have hairless bodies? Do they all get it lasered off?
>>
>>24667607
nah, go with it with the clear intention of wanting a girlfriend, for real, you can even tell her, just don't rush things, take it slowly, enjoy
>>
>>24666832
I'm a fat shit depressed hs dropout and I fucked 3 grills. You can definitely do it.
>>
>>24667115
>Have fun dying when you hit 22 in a sauna
It takes a lot more than just testosterone to kill you in a sauna. Like having a heart defect + doing drugs and alcohol.
>>
>be me
>average-looking
>skinnyfat
>introverted, only have a few friends
>wear flat colors and boring clothes
>have some nice jeans and jackets but don't wear them too often
>will happily wear awful clothing combinations like flip-flops and jeans without caring
>have a gym membership yet haven't worked out once in maybe four months

>tfw have a cute, rich girlfriend
>tfw have slept with upwards of 20 women from across the world, most of whom were better-looking and wealthier than me

I don't get it. I'd feel unstoppable if I had a more attractive body, and yet somebody who claims to be in amazing shape can't even get laid. Topkek.
>>
File: 1388085734807.jpg (206 KB, 700x630) Image search: [Google]
1388085734807.jpg
206 KB, 700x630
>>24668105
You probably have a cute face, which matters most.
>>
>>24668139

Not particularly. I don't get very many matches on Tinder unless I'm overseas and don't bother with bars or clubs.

I'm just good at talking and not so ugly that I scare women away. If you have a good sense of humor, a way with words, and an ounce of charisma, you can always get women out of your league. Given, I've accepted that I'll never be the sort of guy who'll make girls wet with a glance, but I've always done well enough for myself that it doesn't matter.

A lot of the girls I've slept with are still interested in me. I have female friends and past hookups who always drunk text me that they love me and shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 640x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 640x324
>>24666832
Some OC for u OP
>>
>he fell for the /fit/ meme
Seriously, go out and socialize if you want friends, a gf, whatever. Don't lift weights, talk to people, get involved with shit, volunteer, go to clubs, hangout with that guy from work once a week, check out meetup, pick up a sport, whatever. Don't lift weights thinking people will magically come to you after your bf is under a certain %, or that your biceps are X number of ". Go out, take chances, meet people.
>>
>>24668232

Yeah, pretty much this. I'm: >>24668105.

One of my best friends got in very good shape over the course of a year. He was so fucking obnoxious and cocky about how defined his abs were and how big his biceps had gotten. And he wasn't deluding himself, either - he was definitely in good shape, and he got compliments from strangers not infrequently.

Didn't change the fact that, at heart, he's still a fucking doofus who thinks, "did you hear about the two antennas that got married? The wedding was bad but the reception was great!" is a funny joke. He matched with a bunch of girls on Tinder but couldn't seal the deal with any of them because he either went too fast or too slow.

He's stopped working out and is currently weak as fuck. Ironically, he now has a girlfriend.
>>
>>24668220
>>24666832
>>24667071
>>24667607
>>24668028
>>24668066

normies re get out re
>>
>>24666905
you stupid?
>>
>>24668335
Y-yes...!

not actually that guy
>>
>>24668308
>"did you hear about the two antennas that got married? The wedding was bad but the reception was great!"
B-but this is funny
>>
Routine and diet?
>>
>>24668232
this is the hardest part for me. i have no idea where to go to meet grils. i dont have much free time because i work and lift every day. can't really volunteer since i have $5k in student loans to pay
>>
>>24667115
fucking lol at thinking you need steroids to look like that

fkn fgt kuk
>>
>>24666832
is it just the angle or are your abdominals so disproportional? if so work on them man.
>>
>>24666832
>tfw u stop going to gym
>tfw live with parents
>tfw eat whats available
>tfw dropout
>tfw 19 y/o not virgin
An 8/10 qt likes me for some buttfucking reason
>>
>go up to grill
>ask her name
>says shes cute
>ask for number

.05/10 chance of working good luck senpai

>or just use tinder
>>
File: hUjt7MK.jpg (158 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
hUjt7MK.jpg
158 KB, 1080x720
>>24666832

I know how you feel senpai. still can get any.
>>
>>24666832
your exactly me...wtf only your physique-wise advanced this shit is scary
>>
>>24667021
Then pretend you're doing cardio and its really hot so you have to go shirtless so you're not a narcissistic attention seeker when you really are.

If you want attention from girls then don't be afraid of actually trying to get attention
>>
Nothing is proportional there m8.

Lrn2aesthetics
>>
>>24666832
You're fucking boring. Read more books, get some interesting ideas brewing in your head.

You train your body, and that's fine, but it's time to train your mind. Make some mind gains.
>>
>>24671232
OP should be swimming in pussy with that body.

Fuck mind gains.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.