[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being Chad even worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: IMG_7458.jpg (22 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7458.jpg
22 KB, 316x202
Fuck guys, i'm here with some /feel//
I'm just really bummed out
>super bummed out

Alright
This happened to me literally 30 min ago and now I don't even know

>be me
>university, studying my ass off, finals soon
>go to study room with a friend
>friend is chubs, i'm ok, both average guys
>walk in, relatively empty
>me, friend, Chad, and girl
>chad- Tall, ~6"2, White and Ripped
>girl- not even hot, ugly, poo in loo middle eastern 4/10 max
> Walk in, start chatting with friend
>gonna study for a math exam while he studies for some other shit
> take a break and start talking about this side business I have reselling shit
>recently lost 150$ worth of shit which is a lot considering i'm broke af
>Chad interrupts and starts talking shit "oh you think that's a lot? I have 20k in stocks and i lost 3000 last week don't feel bad poorBro
>whatever
>he obviously starts hitting on chick, shes not even hot
> oh yeah I got' A's on all my chem classes last year, i live on floor 2 in that suite so if you ever need help feel free to stop by
>get a load of thisfaggot .jpg
>this shit continues
>losing my shit
>fucking lose it when my friend starts talking about how he has an exam at 8 am and how he's worried about oversleeping
>"Oh well if you think that's rough, i know its hard when you're not fit and all, but I'm a student athlete and I have to wake up at 5 am every day for a run and then a swim, Try going to the gym sometime
> friend visual shaken
> fucking lose it
>storm out

Is being Chad even worth it bros?
Fuck this shit
If being chad = being a complete dick
i don't want to be chad anymore
I'm so fed up with all these fuckers at my school
fuck it
>>
whatever forever
>>
Absolutely yes. What you consider being a dick is what socially adjusted people consider to be friendly small talk.

t. Chad
>>
Chad and complete dick are synonyms. Being a Chad was never about the looks or the money. There very few people who manage to become dicks without being Chads.
>>
>friend visual shaken
>fucking lose it
>storm out

so how about telling him to stfu instead of storming out like a ginormous pussy?

literally what were you scared off? getting insulted, though he was already insulting you? getting punched? wouldve been worth it for telling that guy to fuck off, probably wouldve gained you some respect with your friend, the girl, the chad and even yourself
>>
>>24666811
fake and gay

no one would say something like I lost 3k in stocks last week and be dense enough to continually one up people
>>
>>24666933
ps. you are not so much angry with chad, you are angry with yourself, and you should be
>>
>>24666933
i didn't even care about impressing any of them at all
he was just really pissing me off

>>24666945
ah man i wish this didn't actually happen, wish i would've stayed home

>>24666961
nah man, i'm happy with who i am, just that this faggot was just really pushing my buttons
>>
>>24666973
>he was just really pissing me off
so how about telling him that?
>>
That's not Chad.
That's some insecure wannabe Chad.
PROTIP: He's lying about 80% of that shit.
>>
>>24666998
m8 this isn't like the movies
it doesn't matter senpai
he was just some faggot with an ego trying to impress people and shit
i didn't care enough

>>24667010
you're probably right
>>
>>24666973
>i'm happy with who i am
>whining about imaginary "Chad" constructs on /r9k/
>>
>>24667033
you cared enough about it to make this post, now you say you dont care
>>
>>24667064
>>24667068

nah man
it's hard to explain

you see, I used to be pretty normie
i've dated and fucked around 8 chicks
had friends
was on varsity baseball
i was pretty normie

and then i got to college
for whatever reason, I just fucking became a social recluse
I live in a single
I just keep to myself, i don't even fucking study
just wing everything, doing alright so far but i've lately just been really fucking robotic
like super fucking robotic
I tried asking out this girl i know who lived on my floor last year and i sperged out everywhere and it was bad
but to an extent I'm fine just being me
I don't wanna end up being some betabux faggot
but i also don't care enough about girls to be a chad
i'm not gay either

its just shit like this (the chad study thing) that pisses me off
I can't even go to a fucking public study room without being one-upped by faggots
i just hate it m8
but it's whatever
just needed to vent so i made the post on here

thought somebody could relate
>>
>>24667147
why vent here, just vent on facebook

i thought you weren't insecure, why wouldn't you post this to your friends and family?

hope you die you lying piece of shit
>>
>>24667193
you fucking faggot
how insecure do YOU have to be to call me out on this shit?
lmao normie book
why would i post about some faggot on NORMIE book
shit man, all that's good for is to talk to friends and post pictures and shit
what kind faggot posts personal experiences on facebook?
shit m8
and i'm not lying
faggot
>>
File: happy.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
Are you saying you're mad because some guy was bragging in an obvious way to impress a below 4/10 girl?
I'd say acquire a more stable core if you care about this shit at all. Besides, you didn't even mention or maybe even think of the possibility to confront the guy right and there.
>But he's Chad
You see how that's a pure mind thing, right? You can't even lose anything here.
>>
>>24667246
Suck it up buttercup. Life sucks. Get used to it.

This is coming from a 22 year old anime watching virgin living by himself at a dead end job.

Stop thinking getting pussy means shit in your life. It really fucking doesn't.

The only person who cares about how many people you've fucked is yourself.
>>
>>24667304
nice tits on the middle
>>
>>24667334
that's exactly it m8
couldn't have said it better myself man
pussy doesn't mean shit
there's more to life than just fucking girls
something i wish everyone on /r9k/ realized
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n53xeqTKR71qafrh6.gif (999 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n53xeqTKR71qafrh6.gif
999 KB, 500x259
>>24667147

8 lays and you think your not a Chad? Are you retarded?
>>
>>24667401
was all in high school/ flings from chicks i met through other friends
besides that i'm socially awkward as fuck
>>
>>24667452
Jesus christ, it's like you're trying to fit in here or something by avoiding being called a normie or some shit.

You're more pathetic than most people who come here.
>>
>>24667502
this
baka OP
>>
>>24667401
Wait am I Chad if I've fucked 15 women and 3 of them were virgins?? Fuck yes I thought I was some weird creature
>>
>>24666811

>spending time around people like that
>>
>>24666811
you'll never be as good as chad, accept it
>>
>>24667561

You wizard
>>
>>24666811
Sounds like you just met one of Chads bro's, Thad. He's like Chad except for also being a complete dick.
>>
There are two types of Chads

The extroverted chad and the introverted chad.

The extroverted chad will always have the douchebag kind of attitude and don't tend to be very smart compared to the introverted chad who is fully independent and full of charisma that he doesn't need to brag about his achievements.
>>
>>24667956
nice insight- you're spot on too
i prefer the second kind of chad desu, they're not dicks and they treat you nice
>>
>>24666811
lmao op u sound like the biggest faggot
>>
>>24666811
Your Chad lacked social skills.
When Chad gets to the university he stops being a bully and learn all the tricks required to be seen as a good citizen. Your Chad appears to still be going through the transition, but worry not, in a few months he will be a nice, charming and manipulative cunt ready to completely fuck you up in social circles while still looking cool.
>>
>>24667147
That's uni for you. First year for me was fun but then I took a year off. When I came back I was just sick of all of it.

People are still stuck in their high school mentality and clique behavior and no one was actually interested in shit you were learning and god dawn it was frustrating. Last 3 years of it I talked to no one but my roommate. Spent most of my time just doing readings and playing star craft. No parties, drinking in room alone.

In all honesty take it as a positive. I couldn't wait to be done because I guess I became jaded to everyone and shit but I tell myself other people are just stuck in a 17 year old mentality, even though I'm probably just a chuckle fuck.
>>
File: 1448979144342.jpg (11 KB, 255x210) Image search: [Google]
1448979144342.jpg
11 KB, 255x210
>>24667246
Don't get so worked up anon. You know where you are, you shouldn't complain about your overcooked steak to the kid eating crickets
>>
>>24667561
If youre desperately seeking the title of Chad from a Norwegian bum tickling yoga resort you are a beta.
>>
File: XXX FILES.jpg (44 KB, 754x734) Image search: [Google]
XXX FILES.jpg
44 KB, 754x734
>>24666811
The best is to be neither a robot or a chad.
if you can be a confident, nice dude you have come a long way.
no need to wear tank tops, caps and be a douche just to get laid on Tinder.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.