[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a good clothing style for women. Feminine but sexy, not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (873 KB, 847x1013) Image search: [Google]
image.png
873 KB, 847x1013
This is a good clothing style for women. Feminine but sexy, not loud and weeabooish, high heels, pencil skirt.

Basic solid colors.
>>
I'm not inclined to disagree with anything you've said.
>>
>>24666153
Looks whorish. Flared skirts are cuter and heels are stupid.
>>
>>24666153
probably because that maroon(?) color pairs well with blonde hair, she color matched top/shoes, open top shoes draws attention to feet, high cut top draws attention to waist, thigh-highs draws attention to highs, black is slimming so she probably feels her legs are too thick, low cut top can draw attention to a skinny collar bones/highlight a good face.

shes put a lot of thought into this and knows color theory/aesthetics.

if you wanna dress better, just read this stuff, and buy basic items with fit/color matching in mind. aesthetics are pretty simple if you know certain rules and what parts of yourself you want to hide/highlight but can make a big difference in how you look
>>
>feminine
>sexy
Pick one. Feminine dress is modest, not slutty.
>>
>>24666270
>a lot of thought
>color theory

Dude, this is basic as fuck. Everyone knows burgandy and black go together. She is wearing two colors.
>>
File: qvu8sYN.jpg (275 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
qvu8sYN.jpg
275 KB, 1440x2560
This is a good clothing style for boys. Feminine but sexy, not loud and weeabooish, high heels, pencil skirt.

Basic solid colors.
>>
>>24666153
>revealing skin
disgusting
>>
>>24666187
My nigga. Too bad I rarely see girls who wear those kind of skirts.
>>
The thigh highs and heels are awful. The shirt and skirt is fine though.
>>
>>24666153
Your pic literally looks like a prostitute trying to not catch police attention while walking the streets.
>>
Is she British or something? Are those slags able to pick out a nice pair of shoes ever?
>>
Could be cute with flat shoes but this is whore territory.
>>
only weebs and teenage girls think knee socks are cute
>>
>>24666153
Fuck you, you fucking faggot! If you don't like to see women's body go join ISIS you fucking scum.
>>
>>24666862
She's American
>>
>>24666153
but she's a whore though
>>
>>24666175
Away with you reddit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.