[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gonna do it, guys. I'm gonna talk to the 10/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 350x200
I'm gonna do it, guys. I'm gonna talk to the 10/10 qt I've seen in the halls.

> senior in hs
> inb4 underageb& im 18
> notice qt last year
> find out her name, grade, and locker
> I've got a free block this afternoon
> gonna camp on a bench near her locker doing a sudoku or whatever
> gonna talk to her when she shows up

Have I done it? Am I finally about to overcome my autism?
>>
>>24666011
Dubs have been checked. You must follow through and transcend Robotdom.

Go. Make us proud. If everything works... GET THE FUCK OUT.
>>
>>24666033
You got it, friend. It's been a hell of a ride.

It's been an honor to feel with you all.
>>
>>24666011
Do it.
But don't be too forward, but do it.
Good luck, anon.
>>
>>24666011
How are you planning on doing it OP?
Are you gonna go all in and tell her how you feel and ask her out, or are you gonna try to start a conversation?
>>
>>24666011
Post your pic. We have to know if you'll get the chance
>>
>>24666363
I'm gonna try to start a conversation. I've been thinking of conversation starters for a few days now.

>>24666398
I don't really like posting pictures of myself to the Internet. I'm probably around 8/10, I'm 6 feet tall and have a deep voice so I'm probably going to be okay on that front.

I've never spoken to this girl before; I don't think she knows my name. This is an unprecedented move for me.
>>
>>24666484
>I'm probably around 8/10
Probably around 5 or 6.
>>
You don't want to hear this, but this isn't a good idea and it won't work out for you.
>>
>>24666855
Probably not, but I'd rather do it and have it go bad than continue doing nothing and having nothing happen to me.
>>
>>24666874

But having a go in this instance is doing something that won't work or teach you anything worthwhile.

Try talking to girls in less contrived and awkward ways.
>>
>>24666398
Why don't you fuck off to >>>/soc/
>>
>>24666947
I suppose you have a point.

But I still plan on doing it; i have spoken to girls in less contrived and awkward circumstances, but this particular girl is worth a shot.

I can handle humiliation and worst case I only have like half a year left in school anyway.
>>
>>24666011
Tell her "The lights beckon the arrival of the First Child for he Who bathes in Light permutates the Transcendant". Will work 100%.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.