[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My classmate is fucking my crush. What can I do to let go and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: 1444510481323.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1444510481323.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
My classmate is fucking my crush. What can I do to let go and just forget about her?
>>
>>24665869
tell some lies about her being pregnent and destroy her life
>>
>>24665869
Punch a granny in the back of head in broad daylight.
>>
>>24665869
Just tough it out. Eventually you won't care. That's really all you can do.
>>
>>24665934
What they said. There's nothing you can do; she's useless to you now and you won't even care a year from now.
>>
>>24665888
Nice trips

I also love a classmate, shes perfect :)
Too bad she and your crush are being fucked every night by another man.
>>
>>24665960
>He knows I like her
>Sometimes makes it obvious and mentions on purpose that they are together
I would feel much better if I could just beat the guy but that would seem like a childish reason to fight someone.
>>
>>24666064
Do it why should he deserve happiness and not you? He sounds like a faggot who has it coming.
>>
>>24665869
Relationships last a couple months at best, but don't wait up because sometimes they last longer.
>>
>>24666165
Its really heating up between us lately. Anything can start a fight at this point.
>>
>>24665869
Only thing you need to get over someone is time.
There are ways to help speed it up.
>realize that your "crush" is probably just a dumb bimbo
>bang other people
>unfollow her fb/insta/twitter
>>
>>24666285
Beat the shit out of him. If he wins put some pennies or a padlock into a large sock and swing at him for stealing your girl. Do it for me, its something I should have done.
>>
>>24666423
>>24666285

>being so small-minded that you accept violence as a solution
>risking your bodily health for a person which doesn't even care about you
>stepping so low for something so petty

Pathetic.
>>
>>24666423
kek
the autism is strong in this one

>2 people got together
>I DESERVE HER, I'M SPECIAL ON THE INSIDE
>i should make a weapon and attack the guy
>that'll show them how badass I am
>if i win the fight she legally has to come home with me right?
>>
>>24666601
It's already established that she won't like him, the issue is how does he deal with her piece of shit bf who sounds like a dick.
>>
If she means that much to you settle for less, become a kek. cvck
>>
>>24666654
Actually OP sounds worse than him.
If any of you were fucking some chick, and you knew a robot was lurkin, you would try to establish dominance too.

He just sounds like an average dude at this point.
Jumping him would be retarded.
>>
>>24666654
How does the other guy sound like a dick?
>>
>>24665869
1.watch animus bbrah

especially watch daily lives of teenage boys its retarded, will make you laugh

2. drink coca cola

i havent drank soda in about two weeks and am suffering from anxety. drink it for me

3. watch horroe

4.eat cake. i havent eaten candy in 3 months. be grateful.
>>
>>24666601
>>24666569
I never said I deserve her more or anything. But hes being a real douche about being with her and sticks it into my face
>>
>>24665869
A high school classmate or uni classmate?
>>
>>24666817
If I was Chad and some random robot in my class "liked" my girl i'd do the same shit (probably even worse honestly)

Gimme some details anon, and i'll try to see it from your POV.

>Were you and other-bro friends before this?
>Were you and the chick friends/hooking up before this
>How long has this been going on?
>>
>>24666904
>we were just getting along fine. No problems really
>I tried to get her before summer but they were already chatting at the time I think
>above
Im not trying to get her anymore. She stabbed me in the back laughing at me etc but its still kinda hard to forget. Im not orbiting either. Another thing that hurts me the most is that this guy is not some 10/10 chad. He has his funny moments but he seems like clown to me
>>
>>24667145
looks usually don't even matter

pic?
>for science
>>
>>24667253
I dont feel comfortable posting pics on internet, not to mention Im terrible at taking selfies. Just imagine 1.95m tall guy, average build, brown short hair, glasses. Your average Joe. You wouldnt guess that I have no social life on first glance
>>
>>24667409

Isnt that like 6'6
>manlets btfo once again.
>>
>>24667409
have any pics of the bro or the chick?
Wanna see what we're workin with here
>>
Bathe in the blood of your blood!
>>
>>24667597
Im not really sure why you would need that. We kinda got off the subject here. I just want to forget about her. Problem is we all three... are classmates. So I have to see them everyday
>>
>get over her
Its harder than it looks iktf OP
>>
>>24665869
Try having your best friend fuck your crush m8
>>
just get really high
and fap
>>
>>24667746
Here's the facts.
>you've never hooked up with her
>but somehow need to "forget her" and "let go"
>they've were talking for months
>he was not your "friend" before this
>upset enough to post a help thread on r9k
Ok then, i think we can all come to a consensus...

Bro, what the fuck is wrong with you?

You never had anything with this chick, you are clearly orbiting/creeping pretty fucking hard.
>how can i let go..
>how can i forget
Being attracted to some chick for a few months should NOT warrant shit like this.

This other guy hasn't done anything wrong and he doesn't owe you anything. I honestly feel bad for him. He's with some chick and now he's gotta deal with some random kid who can't keep his boner under control.

There shouldn't be any issue here. You tried to make moves in summer and got denied. You don't have any real feelings for this girl, you're just riding that teen angst train at full speed. Work that shit out before you transition into a stage 10 clinger as an adult.
>>
>>24665869
Imagine their first time together. Can you picture her face the first time he entered her? She looks happier than you've ever seen her, doesn't she?
>>
>>24668248
alright. Thanks for being honest
>>
>>24666654
thing is, he dshoudln't try to "deal with" him.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.