[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>brother is getting married >he's legally hyphenating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: j2YF5NO.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
j2YF5NO.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
>brother is getting married
>he's legally hyphenating his last name with hers

Dear Lord, my parents raised a kek!
>>
>>24665748
>mfw this is the traditional way in Hispanic culture
Not sure what will happen if I marry a white woman, advise me bros.
>>
I have a really traditional family.
I remember when my uncle was getting married his wife brought up doing that in front of our family and everyone just bursted into tears and acted like she was joking.
She never brought it up after that.
>>
>>24665827

This.

I wouldnt mind either.. my last name is Rodriguez. You know how many fucking Rodriguez there are? I really wouldnt mind if my wife didnt even change her last name to mine. I just dont like it.
>>
who do you think your parents are more saddened by? the one that's getting married or the one that's complaining about his brother's last name on an anonymous school shooting tutorial website
>>
>>24666843
Guzman reporting in. It's okay, but definitely needs a badass middle name to work, or a second surname.
>>
in islam a women must keep her name , she cannot be forced to take the husbands last name.
mostly in europe , it goes automatically , the women gets the husband lastname.
>>
mfw my gf wants me to hyphenate our names when we marry next year. her brother has the same first name as me.
>>
Nothing wrong with that really.
>>
this confuses me.

So you marry a girl and hyphenate your name with hers, so your last name is fletcher-smith or whatever bullshit

then your son marries a woman with a hyphenated name. His name is fletcher-smith, hers is robson-dinglebat or whatever the fuck. The new last name is fletcher-smith-robson-dinglebat.

How is this sustainable?
>>
>>24665748
In Spain and South America the wife adopts the husband last name it keeps her own it's A Spanish naming custom
>>
>>24667468
not in belgium
>>
>>24665748
But how about seeing hyphenated surname in country where traditionally wife takes husbands surname? Is that man cvck?
>>
My mom kept her last name when she married. She did it because she already was professionally known by her last name and the way her name sounded with my dads last name was repetitive. Does this make my dad a kek? I took his last name.
>>
File: 562848515151.png (222 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
562848515151.png
222 KB, 500x500
C v c k
v u
c c
kuck k Ops brother is a cvck
>>
>>24665827
LOL what the fuck Hispanic culture hyphenates the husband's last name at marriage? This is utter nonsense.
>>
>>24665827
Build wall Paco
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.