[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WAGECUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 15
File: sub.png (226 KB, 393x401) Image search: [Google]
sub.png
226 KB, 393x401
*YAWNNNNNNNNNN* *BURRRRRRRP* *FARTS*

Howdy wagekek. Having a good lunch break? I'm enjoying a nutritious sandwich that was made to order just for ME by a qualified sandwich artist.

Enjoy your microwaved leftovers in the break room, wagekekies.
>>
>>24665665
b-but I go to subway for lunch on Wednesdays...
>>
>>24665665
Actually, I went out to lunch with the girl I'm fucking on the side and her cute friend (threesome in the works). I paid for our food and wine...was about $2500 total (one of the fanciest restaurants on this side of the city)...pocket change for me.

I'll probably 'work' until five, and by that I mean fuck my secretary and try and beat my friend's score at Tetris.

Enjoy pissing in jugs, faggot.
>>
>>24665706
Why would you tell lies on the internet, anon?
>>
Jokes on you op, there's a subway right outside my office.

Not that I'd ever demean myself by purchasing such shit tier food.
>>
>>24665737
>no one can p-p-possibly be h-h-h-happy if they have a job...

NEETkeks on suicide watch.
>>
File: 1409830322562.jpg (60 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
1409830322562.jpg
60 KB, 498x668
>>24665665
Oh hey there neetkek. Actually I'm having a nutritious lunch the wife prepared for me, as she always does. God, I love her. Enjoy your overpriced fast food hoagie.
>>
>>24665665
I'm done working for the day neetfag. Once again I have earned money euros which I can spend on anything I want.

I'm gonna head home soon, gonna listen to an audio-book during my ride home (never stop learning neetfriend) and eat a lovely dinner made by my beautiful wife.

After that I'm gonna head to the movie theatre (when is the last time you've been there anon?). Perhaps my girl will give me a handjob while watching the movie, who knows.

After that I'm gonna head home and fall asleep while she sleeps in my arms. And tomorrow I'm gonna do it all again.

Don't forget to download the latest My Little Pony episode OP! Also, make sure you've got enough instant noodles for the week, this way you will never have to go outside and see other people!
>>
>>24665790
They can. But you're just a lying faggot.
>>
>>24665768
15 minutes is not enough time to go to the subway and come back wagey
>>
>>24665790
>$2500 pocket change
>Does nothing but sit around to earn this money
Top kek, not every post is a lie, but yours definitely is. At least try and apply yourself.
>>
>>24665816
>just enough time after work for a movie, one masturbation that don't kid yourself you hav to do it yourself and then its time to sleep again
Kek
>>
>>24665665
Ugh...probably smells like shit, piss, cumstains, and luncheon meat.
>>
>>24665856

even if my lunch break was as little as that gubernment parasite, the subway is literally a minute from my desk.

why you'd be clinically obese if you lived that close to a subway my little parasite friend. well providing you could afford to eat in subway every day, which you can't.
>>
>>24665920
Oh don't worry my friend. I also have time to start planning my holiday destination for this christmas and new year's. I'm thinking something tropical.

Where are you gonna go anon? Surely you won't be spending NYE in your room watching japanese cartoons?
>>
>>24665706
Kek you probably work for 15 Jew coins for each irreplaceable hour of your life
>>
>>24665665
Actually, I went out for lunch with a supermodel and she gave me road head as I drove her to my favorite high class sandwich parlor. I paid for our gourmet dishes and champagne...was about $80,000 total (this restaurant was built in my name as a temple to me by the worshippers who treat me as their god, lol). Course 80k is pocket lint to me

I'll probably lounge in my luxury yacht until five, and by that I mean cry myself to sleep about all the lies I tell to strangers on the internet to compensate for my slight endowment.
>>
I actually went to get lunch with my work friends to a decent resturant that's across the street.

How do you even pay for your subs anon?
>>
>>24665943
Yes but you don't have enough time to wait in line behind all the happy neets who arrived early plus you are not allowed to leave prison I mean work until 5pm
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 387x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 387x332
HNGGGHHHGHHH...
*BRRRRAAAAAP*
HOW DOES IT FEEL WAGEKUCK?
>>
>>24666008
>happy neets
Listen to yourself
>>
>>24665955
I spend the holidays with my family, enjoy your only week of freedom, you only get one. Make sure not to get too much in debt tho you have to keep an eye on that mortgage
>>
>>24666035
>wagekeck
Listen to your heart
>>
>Paying 5 dollars for a shitty sub

THE GOOD LIFE NEETS
>>
>>24665706
Oh come on now. I know we dont have wallstreet stockbrokers who spend 2500$ at lunch and consider it "pocket change" posting on /r9k/. Im actually laughing thinking about it
>>
>>24665665
>recently got hired
>used to have Fri Sat and Sun off
>used to look forward to those breaks after a long week of college
>now they are filled up with work
Holy fucking shit why would anybody work while being in college? Its not even an internship this is so fucking stupid.
>>
>>24666066
That's the joke. These threads have become a parody of themselves and are just people making shit up. Either an extreme NEET or an extremely succesful man.

Truth is 95% of us are average as fuck.

>>24665706
Shit like that makes me crack up
>>
>>24665965
Now this right here, this is how you do it.
>>
>>24666003
You pay for them tho
>>
Manhattanite checking in. You'd really have to try to spend $2500 on lunch for three. Why u lie on the internet anon?
>>
>>24666104
>Truth is 95% of us are average as fuck
I think the algorithm you used is off. This board has plenty of relatively normal people with problems, but goddamn does this place attract some fucking weirdos.
>>
>>24665665

I made a turkey and provolone hoagie for lunch, faggot.
>>
>>24666104
I never lied because I don't need to, I feel sorry for you
>>
I take my wifes son out for subway every time I have to watch him while she runs errands. Ive had people question what exactly my relation is to him (people assume were not related because his skin is alot darker). Little guy loves it though.
>>
>>24666104
>Average
Good joke anon. 95% of people here are below average.
>>
Manhattanite checking in. Can you peasants get Subway delivered yet?
>>
>>24665665
>subway
>qualified sandwich artist
always and forever
>>
File: sofuckingmad.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sofuckingmad.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>24665665
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

every day with this bullshit over and over

not everyone can afford to have others take care of them, not everyone can be a leach like you piece of shit

I have to wasgeslave and it sucks every day

fucking do something with your life instead of shitposting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 12356788654.jpg (1 MB, 1550x1124) Image search: [Google]
12356788654.jpg
1 MB, 1550x1124
>>24666316
ahhhhhh

stay mad wagekek
>>
File: 1447905606390.jpg (240 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1447905606390.jpg
240 KB, 1024x1024
>still feeding the capitalist machine with your lifeblood

top kek wagekek
>>
File: sl.jpg (22 KB, 440x231) Image search: [Google]
sl.jpg
22 KB, 440x231
>>24666428
>>derr still feeding the capitalist machine with your lifeblood
>>
In the United States, NEET is really just shorthand for 'fat ass'.
>>
>>24665665
I'm going to find you 1 day. I'm going to find you and beat the ever living shit out of you

Not because you are a NEET, but because EVERY fucking day you come on here and post this shitty, toxic thread that does nothing. Absolutely nothing. It's like that fucking banana on /b/. It serves no purpose other than to piss people off and yet you sit there with a shit eating, smug grin on your face as you chuckle how you did it again! You posted the exact same shitty, unoriginal thread over the exact same fucking point for the 100th day in a row now.

Facts don't make you stop.
Logic doesn't make you stop
Holding you to moral standards doesn't make you stop.

You're like a SJW or feminist who's completely sold in their ideas. Only you're sold on being an annoying faggot.

The only thing that you deserve is to get the ever living fuck beat out of you.

Fuck you, you dumb frog-poster
FUCKING COUNTER TERRORISTS WIN
>>
File: 1448929253814.jpg (56 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1448929253814.jpg
56 KB, 450x450
>>24666755
>toxic thread
I think I am having an orgasm
>>
File: image.png (160 KB, 641x354) Image search: [Google]
image.png
160 KB, 641x354
Kek. I love these threads so much.
>>
>>24665856
But it is enough time for those sub-par veggies and stale bread to tear through the colon of anyone stupid enough to fall for the Subway meme.
>>
>>24666829
Being THIS new?
How acceptable is this?
>>
>>24665665
>I'm enjoying a nutritious sandwich that was made to order just for ME by a qualified sandwich artist.

You DO realize that that "qualified sandwich artist" is one of the very wagekeks you look down upon, right?
>>
>>24666428
>still trusting the machine to take care of you well into your 60s
WEW LADS
>>
>see $5 footlong commercial
>go to subway
>order a footlong
>dont know any of the vegetables or sauces, hate pepperoni and ham
>just order chicken with pepperjack cheese
>almost $9
wtf why does a footlong with no lettuce and no sauces cost almost twice as much?
>>
>>24665665
You have gastrointestinal problems, clearly. Have you been to a doctor? Oh wait, you can't afford it. And it's not like you could wobble out of the basement anyway.
>>
>>24667004
>Have you been to a doctor? Oh wait, you can't afford it.
America is bizarre
>>
>>24667004
>Have you been to a doctor? Oh wait, you can't afford it.

Americans everyone.
>>
>>24667065
>Americans everyone.
all responsible Americans can afford health care.

Fat asses in their mom's basement, not so much.
>>
>>24666066

I work on wall street, I post here on my ipad because its always entertaining
>>
FACT: every fat ass on disability is a NEET
>>
>>24665665
I had Taco Bell breakfast for lunch. I haven't had to move in the last two hours. I'm making 10 an hour to sit around and shit post on 4chan with minimal work every once in a while. I mean, it's not as glamorous as sitting in bed, masturbating, and wallowing in cheeto dust/piss jugs, but it pays the bills.
>>
>>24667100
Lol fuck you it's current year bro

Republishits are boutta get BTFO by Hilary and all of us NEETs are gonna get free shit. Free shit dude while you get straight fukt by Shlomo
>>
>>24667100
>all responsible Americans can afford health care.

lol no they cant. dont try and deny it, tubby amerilard.
>>
>>24667138
>I work on wall street,, I post here on my ipad because its always entertaining

ha, yes even while the markets are still open. Totally feasible.

Also, you can't even come up with a believable estimate for even a decadent lunch in Manhattan.

Conclusion: Go be fat somewhere else.
>>
>>24667161
self-employed god tier here

But go ahead, for society's please stay fat, sexless and NEET.

Really, it's for the best.
>>
>>24667190
not shines, spics and you fat hillbillies who work at Walmart.

real Americans.
>>
>>24667205

not everyone is a trader on the street, and all work isn't done during market hours

investment banking is all off-market transactions until they are made public

looks like you're the fatty here pal
>>
>>24667284
so a back office fat ass, who eats $2,500 lunches (most of which would have to be wine)?

Ok buddy.
>>
>>24667323

investment banking is front office

you seem self conscious friend

at the very least you have to admit i know more about this than you

because i work on wall street
>>
I swear my GF makes these threads.

>references them while I'm trying to get to sleep next to her.
>>
>>24667352
yes lots of front office guys drink what 3 or 4 bottles of what $500+ wine at lunch while the market is open.

Cool fantasy. Now, I'll take a six inch tuna.
>>
>>24667387
It's crazy how girls flock around r9k
It must give them a much needed self esteem boost to see beta filth every once in a while
>>
>>24667398

yes because the job isnt tied to the market

normally these lunches are for very high client retention or to bring in new business

my friend, it sounds like you are the one who doesn't have a good job here

what do you do
>>
>>24667467
Lol, i though you were setting up a threesome.

No onions please.
>>
>>24667494

sounds to me like you dont have a job
>>
File: 1447266525925.gif (974 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
1447266525925.gif
974 KB, 500x272
>mfw someone talks about themselves without proof around me
>>
>>24667513
I don't. Have my own business. Which brings me to Wall St. regularly. Which is how I know how full of shit you are.
>>
>>24667513
Sounds to me like you have an unconvincing wolf on Wallstreet facade while you're low-key probably a sandwich artist.
>>
File: 4chanslashoutslash.jpg (991 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
4chanslashoutslash.jpg
991 KB, 1024x819
Resorting to cliched namecalling has no effect on the contemporary NEET. We are economic auto-didacts, self-taught philosophers and gifted visionaries. While others waste their life labouring under the orders of those who see only material cost in life, we pursue leisure above all else, knowing as we do that leisure and time alone is the basis of genius. Despite many people disliking the society they help maintain through their work, and despite understanding that we have only a single life on earth and that any meaning we attribute to it as the result of self-willed or socially-inculcated ideologies, they continue to wake early and trudge to their jobs for one reason: Guilt. Throughout time religions have taken advantage of Man's guilt, a guilt experienced for no reason except that he unlike other animals is a self-aware being whose abstract thoughts conflict with the apparently practical, rational reality he finds himself a part of. We post-guilt NEETs won't bow to internal or external pressures encouraging us to sacrifice our contentment and sensitive dispositions for the sake of attaining money, or womenfolk. We alone stand proudly, detached from but keenly observant of the slave masses who yell at us for not being as unhappy as they are. We alone, we band of true men, defend our right to live a dignified life against those wishing to deprive of us of it. Yes you can mock, you can criticize, you can echo the demands your masters make upon you. But who is likely to regret their lives more? The noble and dignified NEETs who spend their truly precious time reading, pondering, philosophizing and engaging in critical, urgent debate online? Or the miserable, resentful masses, their eyes bloated and sagged by excess folds of skin, their hair falling out and their gums bleeding from stress, their bowels destroyed by a sedentary lifestyle spent at their desks clicking endlessly while their boss breaths down their necks? This is reality. This is 2015. We are the future.
>>
>>24665665
Kek, what are you wagies gonna do today? I'm going to spend my time figuring out Pi. I'll be famous while you slave away for some kike.
>>
>>24667538
>>24667552

is your own business not having a job

most businesses don't interact with us unless they are regularly raising debt or actively acquiring companies repeatedly

i cant see why a business owner would regularly interact with the street unless you run a financial services firm yourself or provide third party services to financial firms
>>
>Going to college
>During the summer teach at a tech camp at my school
>Get free housing, free food and 600 a week (work for 12 weeks)
>Teach highschoolers easy ass minecraft modding, they love it and it really makes them interested in technology
>Other instructors are super chill, we all hang out and smoke on the weekends
>Boss is the fucking man, great mentor and wants us all the succeed

I'm only 19 you fucking NEET, I have more money, friends, life experiences and opportunists then you will ever have sitting in your mom's basement.
>>
>>24667606
>Resorting to cliched namecalling has no effect on the contemporary NEET. We are

fat.
>>
>tfw no employable skills
>tfw could never hold a job more than a couple days
Another day of being depressed and having all this free time.
>>
>>24667609
What will you figure out about Pie? If eating it from left to right tastes better than eating it from right to left? How many you can eat until you have to shit in your diapers? If the crumbs in your stomach fat will evolve into sentient beings?
>>
>>24667616
>business owner would regularly interact with the street
your a fucking idiot and a shitty liar.

No, I said to go.
>>
>>24667656
>Opportunists
>>
>>24667684

*you're

unless you have some sort of strange business or regularly take out loans (which is commerical banking and not wall street), i don't really see how you would interact with an investment banker
>>
Legit millionaire here. Have lived in NYC for most of my life. Never spent $2500 on lunch for three in my life and never would. You watch too many movies kid.
>>
>>24667737
lol, of course you don't because you're not an investment baker.

I speak to traders all day every day.
>>
Legit trillionaire here. You're all losers of the genetic lottery, with no swag.
>>
>>24665665
Your mom sure buys you a lot of Subway, anon.
>>
>>24665665
desu senpai

fuck you
>>
>>24666026
respectably rare pepe
>>
>>24667771

from the guy who said investment banking was back office

nah

i'm going to let this go because its going in circles, but enjoy interacting with your imaginary wall street people

come by and ill take you out to lunch
>>
File: barkhadabdi182548443~2.jpg (71 KB, 433x579) Image search: [Google]
barkhadabdi182548443~2.jpg
71 KB, 433x579
I fucking LOVE this meme about neets eating at subway. MOTY (Meme Of The Year)
>*YAWNNNNNNNNNN* *BURRRRRRRP* *FARTS*
I accidentaly spat out my drink after reading this lol
>>
>>24665665
lern sum manners kek
>>
>>24667616

>is your own business not having a job

oh lord I am laughing you are a god sir
>>
>>24666978
would a newfriend have a pepe like that
>>
Trillionaire here. I have generated immense wealth from space mining. I will power the future economy.
>>
>>24667854
Needs some
>*BLLEEEUUURGHH* *vomit trickles down t-shirt* Sup faggots
>>
>>24667847
we refer to IB as an industry. So even someone who was doing tech support on a desk works in IB.

The same way that an accountant at J&J works in CPG.

Next time says you spent $500 on lunch. Will work better.
>>
File: 1330260817021.jpg (27 KB, 389x388) Image search: [Google]
1330260817021.jpg
27 KB, 389x388
>>24667901
>space mining.
Thanks for gathering all of that, but I'm going to have to ask you to empty your cargo hold.
It's 'mine' now.
>>
lol, where was this $2500 lunch? Scores?
>>
>Subway.
Oh NEETkek. I work for the Wallstreet firm Pierce & Pierce in Manhattan. Scored a reservation at Dorsia for Friday night.
>>
>>24665816
>Perhaps my girl will give me a handjob while watching the movie, who knows.
>handjob

Are you 13?
>>
>>24667854
I don't get it desu
what do NEETs have to do with subway?
>>
>>24668182
I've got an 8:30 res, perhaps I'll see you there.
>>
>>24668182
How'd a nitwit like you get so tasteful
>>
>>24668542
>h-how can y-you eat better good s-senpai?
>>
>>24668394
Thats whats funny. Neets seem to love subway for whatever the reason might be.
>>
File: pooi.jpg (24 KB, 586x330) Image search: [Google]
pooi.jpg
24 KB, 586x330
>>24668569
>this kid not understanding
>>
>>24668477
8:30 Dorsia res and dubs? Impressive.
>>
File: 1447364153347.jpg (36 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
1447364153347.jpg
36 KB, 500x433
>>24668666
>those trips

Very nice.
>>
>>24666226

Are you and your wife white?
>>
>>24669303
What does being white have to do with anything
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.