[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>having sex with girlfriend >she stops to go to the bathroom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: i am serious.jpg (11 KB, 145x169) Image search: [Google]
i am serious.jpg
11 KB, 145x169
>having sex with girlfriend
>she stops to go to the bathroom
>tells me shes hungry and wants breakfast
>Asks me to make it
>tell her to make it herself
>she currently is

other times well be having sex and shell stop and tell me we need to go to the store or do something, and well just stop without me reaching orgasm. shes done this multiple times, and then recalls all the times "we've had sex and you did cum".

Its stirring up some sexual insecurities inside me. what the fuck?
>>
>>24665597
Does she come before doing this?
>>
>>24665597
Don't stop anon, next time she wants to stop just keep pumping.
>>
>>24665597
She's clearly using you. Why are you tolerating this kind of psychological abuse? I would have dropped her after she did it the second time.

What's essentially happening is that she's gas lighting you because you're too weak and she sees that. She's exploiting you because she knows she can get whatever she wants out of you. It's usually the other way around when gas lighting occurs (i.e. a man gas lights a female saying she's crazy for thinking he's talking to other women--when in fact, he is).

Seriously, man. I would just tell her to get the fuck out then eat the breakfast she made. Unless she apologizes and sucks the load out of you, I wouldn't talk to her afterward either. Radio silence, no contact. DONE.
>>
>>24665652
i fuck her good.

>>24665672
i think she does see me as weak. Which is why im not making her breakfast.
>>
>>24665732
>i think she does see me as weak. Which is why im not making her breakfast.
Top fucking kek.
If you weren't weak, you would hold her down and finish. That's most likely what she's actually after.
>>
>>24665672
i was going to ask "what if im gas lighting her by doing something like being misogynist and making her do her own shit?" but then i realized thats exactly the result of being gaslighted.. holy shit. im being mentally abused. but i can smell her burning her breakfast..so something is going right. Guess ill have to fix it for her. ill just wait for her to ask.
>>
>>24665778
yeah that shit is stupid.
>>
>>24665778
Step it up a notch and sodomize her, yeah. That would show who's dominant.
>>
>girlfriend
normie get out
>>
>>24665781
>holy shit. im being mentally abused.
I told you. She's fucking your mind up. Soon enough, she'll be gone all night and you'll wonder where she's at.
>"I was at Stacy's, ANON! You're so paranoid."
>tfw you drove past Stacy's due to intense paranoia
>tfw her car isn't there
>tfw she's not answering her phone
>tfw she's fucking Chad

You're on a quick road to being kucked, man. This is the exact same scenario that happened to a friend of mine. He got gaslighted for awhile. Thought he was just imaging things. I tell him otherwise. Next thing you know, he's kucked and booted out of his own fucking apartment since they both signed the lease.
>>
>>24665854
how do i stop it and save the relationship? do i just have to fuck her better? against her will? sodomy? WHAT!?
>>
File: 1445096056425.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1445096056425.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>24665666
D E V I L I S H
trips=checked
>>
>>24665894
Well, if she doesn't live with you, that's a plus. You need to create a small pocket of distance (nothing drastic) so you can begin to see things objectively. Become a little more aloof and stop meeting her every demand.

Since I'm not aware of the totality of facts surrounding the circumstances of your relationship, I can't give you any beneficial advice. I can just observe and report based off of what I've seen occur before.

>do i just have to fuck her better?
That sounds like it would probably be a good start. Fuck her to the point where she's crying from joy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.