[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bravo europe, bravo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=382 njADcWvE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1448976167839.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448976167839.png
1 MB, 1280x720
bravo europe, bravo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
>>
>>24665480
Where are all the Syrian qts that were promised to me?
>>
>mfw Western European caliphate is imminent
>>
>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/>>>/pol/
>>
>>24665496
they're in syria, where else?
>>
>>24665545
r u triggered, ahmed?
>>
>>24665496
They're actually fighting against ISIS while the men are storming Europe to freeload.

>>24665545
Shitskin spotted.
>>
>>24665545
make a clock mudshit
>>
>>24665648
I'm not a shitskin, I hate the migrant niggers too but you should go on /pol/ if you want to circle jerk about it.
>>
>>24665675
Fuck off cunt, /r9k/ doesn't have a topic.
>>
File: I-dont-believe-you.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
I-dont-believe-you.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>24665675
>I'm not a shitskin
>>
>>24665545
>>24665705
designated shitter then?
poo in loo?
>>
the current situation in calais has been created by the UK shutting down the chunnel. the only way in is by hitchhiking on a lorry. it doesnt take a psychic to see this what would happen.
>>
>>24665858
And why would the UK let in thousands of savages?
>>
>>24665883
accept the cultural enrichment you shitlord privileged white male
>>
>>24665883
because if theyre not going to try to the end the civil war then this is the result. the savages are behaving completely rationally, the west is schizophrenic.
>>
>>24665858
>>24665971
mashallah mehmet
>>
>>24665971

>Fix my problems that I started or they're now your problems and it's your fault

kek
>>
>>24666016
>mehmet
thats a turkish name. these guys are presumably mostly arab.
>>
>>24665480
>Get away from me, motherfucker, because I will run you over, cocksucker
This is like real life comedy. I swear that for someone who is not hungarian like me this is on par with a Hitler Downfall parody, where it's just incoherent rage in a weird language.
Kudos for the trucker, still, showing those shitskins their place.
>>
>>24666059
when he turns into the crowd of them yelling how he wants to run over them i had to pause the video from laughing so hard
>>
>>24666041
the west started it when it carved Syria out of nothing after wwi, it started it when it destroyed Iraq, and it started it when it spent millions funding terrorists to spite Iran/Russia in the most misguided realpolitik since Afghanistan.
>>
>>24666093
This, I swear this is absolute kek.
In fact, someone with editing skills should edit in Hitler.
>>
>>24665971
End your own civil war and fuck off shitskin.
>>
>>24666189
with nato bombs dropping on syria and nato guns in the hands of the rebels its "our" civil war buddy.
>>
>>24666255
Your civil war buddy.
I'm not the one getting bombed and I'm not the one who funded and supports ISIS.
>>
>>24666267
if you live in the west you are quite literally the one who funds and supports ISIS. Your tax dollars at work.
>>
File: 1438925833975.gif (1 MB, 170x180) Image search: [Google]
1438925833975.gif
1 MB, 170x180
>you lived long enough to watch the EU self-immolate
>>
>>24666303
Joke's on you wagekek.
>>
>>24666334
>just in time to see libkek's celebration of weakness and collectivism implode and usher in 20 years of individualism
feels ok
>>
>>24666059
It's even funnier if you actually speak the language. When I first saw this video a couple of weeks ago I practically cried from laughter.

And liberals say he must be arrested and thrown into jail because he endangered the sandniggers on a fucking autobahn.
>>
This is why it needs to be legal for those truck drivers to be able to defend themselves and their trucks.

>>24666424
>>And liberals say he must be arrested and thrown into jail because he endangered the sandniggers on a fucking autobahn.

Liberals will be the end of civilisation...
>>
File: 1448622569158.png (332 KB, 719x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448622569158.png
332 KB, 719x1000
>>24665480
>>24666390
>>just in time to see libkek's celebration of weakness and collectivism implode and usher in 20 years of individualism
>>24666782
>Liberals will be the end of civilisation...
Soon...
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.