[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll have therapist for first time today but she is a woman,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: pondering frog.jpg (8 KB, 229x240) Image search: [Google]
pondering frog.jpg
8 KB, 229x240
I'll have therapist for first time today but she is a woman, should I reconsider and ask for a dude ?

Any experiences with female therapists? I doubt they can understand feels
>>
>>24664972
This kind of shit is why nobody likes You.
>>
>>24664992

That's pretty rude can you explain yourself
>>
>>24664972
if you just need to vent and be heard: chick

if you need solutions: dude
>>
>>24664992
Fuck off with your negativity.

OP, the only halfway decent therapist I've had was a guy. Women just don't understand what it means to be male and never will. Definitely ask for a male therapist.
>>
>>24665016

Damn I knew
>>
I tried a female therapist in the past and she got legit frustrated with me when I explained concepts like hypergamy to me. actually threatened to kick me out of the office early due to my sexism.
>>
>>24665055
She got mad cause it's true. Women don't like being called out on their bullshit.
>>
>>24664972
>should I reconsider and ask for a dude ?
Yes

>I doubt they can understand feels
Indeed.

Also, be aware that most of therapists are SJW c.ucks.
>>
>>24665013
Stop falling for the "women can't understand me" maymay brought by newfags to this place. It's great that You considered therapy, but stop being intoxicated by r9k bitterness (again, brought by newfags).
>>
ASK FOR A MAN.

trust me. women suck at understanding male perspective
>>
Doesn't matter what gender your therapist is. They all pull the just b urself :^) game.
Don't waste your money OP.
>>
>>24665095
Men and women are completely different.
OP is right, bitterness has nothing to do with it.

Men cannot understand what it means to be a woman, just like women cannot understand what it means to be a man.

Our brains are wired differently.
>>
should have not gone to a therapist or just told them
>'i do not find a /need/ for you IF you cannot offer something other than advice that i could research on the internet.'
a therapist job is to give advice.
if they tell you something on the lines of
>'what if you did not have the internet?'
tell them to ask themselves that and get back at you when they find an answer.
>>
>>24665154
This, you could even end up with an official autism diagnosis on top of wasting your money.
>>
>>24664972
don't bother with therapists man, they just want your money.
>>
>>24664972

>female therapist

OP, she's gonna want your D, prepare yourself.
>>
File: 0987.jpg (141 KB, 274x508) Image search: [Google]
0987.jpg
141 KB, 274x508
>>24665393
>they just want your money.
Not your life. And if you try to make a move they won't think twice.
>>
>>24665154

Then how do you escape from autism
>>
File: 1448127492903.jpg (161 KB, 660x443) Image search: [Google]
1448127492903.jpg
161 KB, 660x443
https://newmatilda.com/2015/11/30/man-who-called-feminist-writer-clementine-ford-a-slut-on-facebook-loses-job/

OP, I want you to think about this article. Western women are so privileged that a man can lose his livelihood and become homeless for the heinous crime of making a woman uncomfortable for a few seconds.

Do you think a person who has been that pampered and privileged can relate to anything that you're feeling in any way at all?
>>
I've been to a few therapist, men and women, and let me say it is a huge waste of time and money. They didn't fix shit, or help anything. They all just sat there, dull eyed, not giving a fuck as they jotted down little notes. Fuck therapy.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.