[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this happened >be me >be 18 y/o kv >have a female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1444376271701.jpg (59 KB, 510x802) Image search: [Google]
1444376271701.jpg
59 KB, 510x802
So this happened

>be me
>be 18 y/o kv
>have a female friend I like.
>not sure if she feels the same.
>she's shy and awkward but we get along well
>have other female friend.
>we're really good friends
>She has a crush on me.
>attracted to her physically
>we kiss today.
>tell her I don't feel the way she does.
>She's upset.
>mfw I had a chance to have a gf and didn't go for it

robots, I realised today that having a gf won't mean shit. And that I'm more autistic than I thought.

Also kissing isn't particularly enjoyable, I think at least not initially.

Feel free to lambast me for being normie or an idiot.
>>
>>24664536
>>be me
>>be 18 y/o kv
stopped reading, go to reddit
>>
>>24664536
At least you have proven to yourself that you are likeable. Shoulda made it infront of the other grill tho
>>
Normie and an idiot* but having a gf doesn't make your life suddenly better but it's nice to have someone to cuddle with, but if your happy with what you did then fuck other people's opinions. But I'm saying your a faggot
>>
"Give me your depressed, your autists,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free

>>24664556
We need to let the refugees in from Reddit senpai. For where else will they feel?
>>
>>24664556
I've never been to reddit. Started out on /b/, checked out /pol/ for a bit, found /r9k/, liked it. Then I discovered my new home, /k/, the most magical of places. But this can't go on /k/
>>
>>24664536
OP you are still a child
>>
>>24664576
Ja, it was ego-boosting to hear her say she finds me attractive
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.