[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you truly gave a shit about something?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
When was the last time you truly gave a shit about something?
>>
Finding good looking anime pics 10 mins ago.
>>
>>24664354
gtfo normie

original original
>>
>>24664354
about 20 seconds ago when an anon said he was sick and being abused

i haven't gone a whole day with feeling like nothing matters in a long time

i wish i could be a scientist and help bring back dead people one day. imagine if humanity was peaceful and dedicated all their efforts towards advancing science. i want a supercomputer and 3d printer that can run a simulation of the creation of the universe up to the current time and print out a person, bringing them back to life.
>>
>>24664404
Jesus' going to bring everyone back on Judgement Day tbhm80
>>
>>24664354
Looking for a job to fund my figma habits. Now I just wait for my payment on Fridays.
>>
>>24664418
jesus' mom cheated on his dad and then told them that god got her pregnant

jesus was just a doctor/farmer/vodka distiller. after he was crucified a surgeon saved him and he thought if that was possible, then you could eventually bring back someone who was fully dead.
>>
>>24664439
I'm feeling a lot of negativity bro.
>>
>>24664473
what negativity? about jesus' mom being an adulteress? i'm not saying it with malice. a lot of people thought they were being impregnated by gods at the time. they didn't know about sperm. people didn't even know about bacteria for a long time.
>>
>>24664498
You're pretty wrong. Fertility cults and ancient contraception proves ancient people knew about how sex worked biologically. And Jesus' parentage is a lot less important than what he did. He could have been Joseph's child or God's, but what mattered is that he fulfilled Jew's prophecies on the messiah.
>>
>>24664354
I give a shit righ now.
>>
>>24664546
>Fertility cults and ancient contraception proves ancient people knew about how sex worked biologically.
every ancient person knew this?

doesn't the jewish messiah have to be from the line of david? how can you be from the line of david if god is your father?
>>
I care about my grades, I guess.

Also shit board game(s).
>>
>>24664354

2 hours ago, weight about 400gramm
man it felt good showing this obama the white house
>>
Just finished a thrilling few rounds of 100% OJ
>>
>>24664646
I'm starting to worry about myself because I used to really care about my grades in high school and now I just don't anymore. I don't care about anything really.
>>
long time ago in galaxy far far away
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.