[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become a more spontaneous and fun person to talk to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
How do I become a more spontaneous and fun person to talk to?

I'm really boring and I want to change that. All I ever talk about is related to consuming some sort of media.
>>
Go out and experience new things, or accumulate a bunch of random knowledge on a bunch of random shit. Judging from your pic you probably only consume weeb media, you should branch out.
>>
>>24664273
buy a guitar
>>
>>24664723
While it's not true that I only consume weeb media I could use branching out some more. That will give me more things to talk about, but how do I learn comedic timing or how to actually be funny? I'm really not imaginative like that.

I ask this place because it's a lot more fun than /adv/.
>>
>>24664827
I already have a guitar, what now?
>>
>>24664273
By surrounding yourself with spontaneous and fun people.
>>
>>24665208
its a hard thing to learn, i only learnt it through practice and would definitely struggle to explain how its done.

ultimately, talk to people more and try and stick with what works.
>>
>>24664273
I was the same back in high school. I think it comes down to surrounding yourself with people you want to be more like and not overthinking what you say. I used to be really conscious of what I would say before I say it and once I let that go I found the rest came naturally.

It's not so much about the topics you choose, but more about the enthusiasm, confidence and attitude you have while talking about them.
>>
If you get an idea just do it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.