[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /whitepassing/ here? >TFW white people aren't threatened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Who /whitepassing/ here?
>TFW white people aren't threatened by me
>TFW big dick, but get benefits of being white
pretty based desu
>>
>>24664252
what's your admix?
>>
>>24664252
white and black 50/50 split
>>
>>24664363
Your "black" half must have some mixed people in their line as well if you pass as white.
>>
>>24664363
was that meant as a reply to me? you must be lightskin as fuck, but the white people you pass around will most likely be libtards in so deep that they've been jew'd into being "colourblind"
for some reason a lot of people really only do see race as skin deep. i have an eye for bone structure though.
what's the 50% black? east african? lightskin african/american?
>>
>>24664252
The nigger who claims she is his daughter probably got kucked desu
>>
>>24664435
nahh i don't doubt quincey is her dad. he's a lightskin and she just scored the genetic lottery on not having a flat spook nose. that aside she's obviously mulatto.
>>
>>24664252

I just realized that if someone invents a drug that reduces the production of melanin, they'll be rich. Darker skinned people who want lighter skin and lighter irises will buy it, assuming it's cheap enough.
>>
>>24664252
>implications about muh BBC
spicy hot dank fresh memerino
>>
>>24664463
her hair is the biggest confusion
not one nigger nap in there

i dont get it
>>
>>24664252
white people can still tell you are mutt though you dumb nigger
>>
File: ScreenShot2012-02-21at64540PM.png (467 KB, 435x651) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot2012-02-21at64540PM.png
467 KB, 435x651
>>24664848
hair products exist desu senpai
but i get you
look at this guy, apparently 1/8th black
nappy as fuck
>>
>>24664756
>le race is only skin deep meme

fuck off
>>
>>24664252
what are the benefits of being white?
>>
>>24664981
you get to be blamed for all of the world's problems while your tax gets sent to third world countries in return for immigrants who rape your women
you get the privilege of being shut out of debates for having a low power level progressive stack
>>
>>24664949
You can tell that he's not completely white. I've seen people like this in real life and just one look is enough to tell that something about them isn't right. One drop rule and all that jazz.
>>
>>24664957

I never said that, dummy. If you look up skin bleaching, you'll see dark blacks lighten up their skin with things like hydroquinone, not to look white, but like lighter blacks. I watched a segment of Oprah on it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.