[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do people not want to kill themselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1410490011504.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1410490011504.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
how do people not want to kill themselves
>>
Faith, hope, love
>>
File: sophie pepe.png (747 KB, 735x754) Image search: [Google]
sophie pepe.png
747 KB, 735x754
>>24663933
a lot of people do anon. but you just gotta find something that interests you and keeps your mind away from suicidal thoughts. even if its anime or video games or whatever else shit. you never know what's going to happen in the future, and if you kill yourself who knows what great things you might miss out on? keep going lad
>>
>>24663933
not be depressed.
>>
>>24663933
They have close and loving interpersonal relationships with lots of people.
>>
>>24663933
A lot of people do anon. One of my close friend lost 2 aunts and a brother, l saw them a lot they were the kind to love life. Hell, l live in a peaceful village on a comfy mountain, a 45 year old guy hung himself 2 weeks ago. Some people have the balls to do it, some don't
>>
>>24663933
I stopped wanting to kill myself after I stopped working. Feels good to be a NEET with absolutely nothing to worry about.
>>
The hope that it may get better.
>>
>>24664138
Be free is good.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.