[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life is Hell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: SadPepe.png (87 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
SadPepe.png
87 KB, 684x576
What keeps you alive, OP ?
>>
mainly family, even though in the end its all just to kill time desu
>>
suicide is too much work
>>
life isnt hell. hell is hell and hell dont exist. stop being christian.
>>
My girlfriend, I would have killed myself by now without her
>>
>>24663770
vidya anon
only vidya
>>
File: jesusserves.png (568 KB, 712x576) Image search: [Google]
jesusserves.png
568 KB, 712x576
The glorious light of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ
>>
>>24663834
dont you lie a bit there?
>>
>>24663770
the hope that one day i'll live in a various virtual paradises, since there is no afterlife.
>>
>>24663770
Alchool. Painkiller. And lots of sadness under the surface of a nice nan
>>
Videogames.

They are the only place where i can escape.
>>
For some reason my family loves me and even though I feel like a burden I know it would devastate them if I killed myself.
>>
I give myself small tasks I know I can complete, or take up more and more hobbies to keep myself from thinking about suicide, this year I've learned to bake really well, make pizza using my own dough, I built a new computer desk, I set up and replanted my koi pond, improved and automated my garden, built a chicken coop, completely remade my fish tank. Having things to take care of and that depend on me keeps me from killing myself, winter is very hard because school and the cold weather don't let me not be distracted.
>>
My dad lost his brother and father to suicide.
My mother's hemorrhaging money just to have a child with a degree.
I just need this degree and three years to detach myself, and then I can die ethically.
>>
It really isn't. There are very cozy places in life. You just have to say "fuck everything and fuck fairness" and go find them, and never, ever feel guilty about it, because that's the game. The winners win and the losers lose. Find a soft niche and forget about all the damned writhing in agony, just carve out a little slice of paradise and get lost in it.
>>
Guys, OP here, keep searching happiness on this life, you just have one life. Even if you suffer it's better than feeling nothing
>>
>>24663888
Wouldn't be alive today if it weren't for my family.
>>
In order:
Fear of a afterlife
Memes
Animu
Vidya
alcohol
lack of gun
>>
>>24663770
Playing various videogames for my only friend who (mostly) can't play himself due to Cerebral Palsy. I've long lost the ability to get immersed in something so I mainly do it for sake of having some company and common ground. I wish I could still enjoy vidya on my own.

That plus stuffing myself with tasty, greasy foods and getting the occasional lel from a lighthearted anime.

I admit it's a little bit of a step up from last year's "I just don't know anymore". Just a bit.
>>
christian school made me fucking weirder. Pretty much have no friends anymore. I know ill never off myself pretty much until nothing depends on my living to continue their living. Like it would literally kill my mother if i just died. Dad would be devistated and it would destroy too many good people's lives that I unfortunately care about. Was thinking, when they die then itll be cool fuck the reletives....but the parents rescued some horses so even if the parents were dead somehow; i have the coolest damn horse that has been through some fucking horrible ass shit yet is still awesome. ( some mexicans left his ass in the back yard/horse area of their foreclosed property an auto waterer and moved out...oh yeahhh first they broke his fucking pelvis....someone finally discovered him while tresspassing on the property trying to view it for purchase. He had started eating the wooden barn. ) kinda funny thatno matter what, someone is having a fuckin Way worse day then you. wow that was the most grammatically fucked up shit run-on ever.
>>
>>24663821
*tips fedora hat*
>>
My hopes to be able to create a good webcomic one day.
And ofc Jesus.
>>
Kids don't know how to deal with failure anymore. Schools only give out As and Bs now, a rare C---teachers are f'ing afraid to give out an 'F'.

Now we have a whole generation coming of age that has never been taught how to get over a minimal failure. On top of that, they're all taught how crappy their country is for 12, 13 years of their lives---that the pilgrims pillaged, raped, & murdered all the native americans here... blah, blah, blah. Obama's and the Dems have all but indoctrinated the rest of the country to look forward to nuttin' but gub'ment handouts for the rest of their lives. The Greenies have been shouting 'death to the world if we don't stop driving cars' for years now... with "science" based on doctored data. Only black lives matter now. If you're white, over 40, male --- fuck, Game Over.

Why is it any surprise someone would want to just pack it up and leave such a dreary place?
>>
>>24664360
I fucking laugh when someone complains like that while living in first world country that showers people with opportunity to do whatever. You can have a decent life being a fucking maid. You say your youngsters are spoiled but really all of your society is real fucking spoiled.
>>
>>24663770
the internet

You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
I wanna wait atleast 2 more months so that i may buy a drink for 3 friends that always buy me drinks because im poor as fuck. Then ill work on killing myself.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.