[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will you guys realize so many of your problems are because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: xSdWw39.png (664 KB, 720x2667) Image search: [Google]
xSdWw39.png
664 KB, 720x2667
When will you guys realize so many of your problems are because you masturbate so much!

Only you have the ability to make your life better. No one else. After spending the past two months browsing /r9k/, I've determined this board is a breeding ground for depression and the allowance of self-accepting failure. Accepting this as your fate is probably the biggest mistake you can make.

Your constant masturbation is the cause of:

>Your lack of motivation
>Your inability to talk to women
>Unable to create discipline for your daily life
>Introversion
>Anxiety
>Stress

Excessive ejaculation drains the cerebral-spinal fluid and leads to idiocy. Just STOP.
>>
>>24663645
How often can I jerk it?
>>
>>24663672
I'd start with going for once every 2 weeks. Set that as your first goal and see the benefits you get. It truly helps.

After that, try a month or longer.
>>
>>24663645
how about no socks, who cares about sperm, who cares about streamed data, and 4 months out of 14 years isnt bad compared to video games or sleeping.
>>
>>24663645
I fap because I'm bored. Sometimes I pretty much read through all 4chan and finished stalking facebook so I just fap. I know its shitty but I don't know what else to do
>>
>>24663695
It's not about the infographic as much as the info I typed out. Keep telling yourself that and you'll never succeed. Do you honestly think successful people sit around and masturbate daily? (they don't)

>>24663701
Stop fapping and you'll become less bored. Try replacing fapping with light exercise. When you get bored do a couple push-ups. It won't drain you (literally and figuratively) and your boredom will start to benefit you on a daily basis.
>>
>>24663759
im saying i play video games daily not fap. fapping takes up far less time and has no negative impact on my mood.
>>
>>24663804
Here's a video to your answer
Video game addiction is real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
>>
I only fap a couple times a month. I'm still a lonely virgin, but I'm doing alright academically.
>>
>lost wages

imblygin
>>
File: 1442296620810.jpg (189 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
1442296620810.jpg
189 KB, 816x816
I actually havent fapped in a few days. This thread just reminded me to do so. Getting to the point of apathy where you forget to masterbate. Fuck me..
>>
But I fap like twice a week and my life is still awful

>depressed
>anxious
>No gf ever
>>
>>24663645
Oh wow this thread again. The "I'm better than you but I pity you so here is some dated advice" thread. How many times has this been posted? As if you'll reach anyone here, you think any actual robots still linger here?
>>
>>24664084
Go jerk off then, you clearly aren't looking to better yourself.
>>
File: took_me_dacks.jpg (340 KB, 973x1400) Image search: [Google]
took_me_dacks.jpg
340 KB, 973x1400
>>24663686
i feel exactly the same
some days i don't feel like jerking and go a month or more without, but other weeks i get constant boner so that i just have to or it's annoying

i don't really lack motivation too much, depends. i can talk to women fine, i just can't talk to most people i don't know well and don't have a lot in common with people unless they play video games, watch anime, make music or stuff. women never initiate conversation with me either, if they do they seem to not talk about much.

i'd say only thing is it's a waste of time... but everything you do could be considered a waste of time besides gathering food, finding shelter and contributing to your society/community. so basically it's just like passing time, like a lot of things you do
>>
Why the fuck do people use socks to jerk off jesus christ.
>>
>>24663645
>allowance of self-accepting failure

Why shouldn't I accept my failure? Why should I work? Why should I burden myself with the meaningless pursuit of money and fame?

It doesn't matter if your parents are proud. There is no final judge in life.
>>
>>24663645
>Excessive ejaculation drains the cerebral-spinal fluid and leads to idiocy.
u wot m8
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.