[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you rage cried?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1448975314107.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1448975314107.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
When was the last time you rage cried?
>>
It was long time ago. probably i was 6-7 year old.
i never cried since high school
crying is for weak souls
>>
File: skelly.jpg (82 KB, 565x740) Image search: [Google]
skelly.jpg
82 KB, 565x740
To the contrary, I can't remember the last time I cried.
I still feel sad and all that, but I just don't cry. I wonder how much of an apathetic fuck I look like when something incredibly sad happens and all I can be is silent, like a few weeks ago when my granddad died and I felt an immense hole where his war stories and life advice were supposed to be but now will never be, if that makes sense.
>>
>>24663585
same desu, i laugh when i see threads on /tv/ about "scenes that make you cry" like how can imaginary things make you cry nigga most of the time they make me laugh
>>
>>24663566
I went to an event with kids that had cancer and the parents were telling the stories of the kids that died, like their hopes and dreams and wishes.

>try not to cry
>people next to me bawling their eyes out
>photographer tries to take a pic
>can't because she's crying

It was the saddest thing I've experienced
>>
In my first and last day of college some guys called me "the creature" and threw erasers at me.

I told them to stop and they mocked me. On my way home they said I was an ugly virgin so I called them faggots. Cue the worst beating of my life and all the while I screamed impotent insults.

The kicker was having a girl intervene and ask to stop "beating a retarded person".
>>
File: WQ4hRcy.jpg (720 KB, 1129x750) Image search: [Google]
WQ4hRcy.jpg
720 KB, 1129x750
Last ragecry was about two years ago.

That was when I decided I would become a multimillionaire and buy a house in the mountains where I can be at peace without working in a goddamn office ever again.

I'm almost there.

>inb4 you're lying. Fuck you
>>
>>24663566

Gave in and loaded my exgf's instagram page.

Bad mistake.

Bad bad bad mistake.
>>
I don't rage cry but I've been having rage panic attacks almost every day for the past month or so.

It's supposed to be my last semester at uni but I'm close to failing my physics class. My lease ends at the end of January so I'm fucked if I don't pass.
>>
>>24663877
go back to facebook wigger
>>
File: 1447570005479.jpg (50 KB, 626x342) Image search: [Google]
1447570005479.jpg
50 KB, 626x342
>>24663899
That's not a rage cry. That's not even remotely like a rage cry. I don't want to belittle you, but fucking hell, come on.
>>
>>24664284
I've come close to checking my ex's facebook page but I always tell myself nothing good can come from it and log back out.
>>
>>24664024
>The kicker was having a girl intervene and ask to stop "beating a retarded person".

He had sex with her that night.
>>
Last night ayyy lmao
>>
I don't rage-cry anymore, atleast not since a kid.

When I was like 5 or 6 there was a bouncy castle and I wanted to go on there but I wasn't old enough or slightly too short so I wasnt allowed on.
I became angry and started ripping out the grass.
>>
Sometimes i just cry for enjoyment. I like summing up all the shit to have an excuse to feel bad for myself, then, when i realise i'm the only one who cares, i cry. It feels good afterward tho cos it doesn't kill me, instead it makes me realise what i have to do...
Fun fact: crying is actually healthy
>>
When i died in runescape and lost my full mith
>>
When I was so disgusted with myself and how I keep fucking myself over in life. I beat the shit out of myself while crying and screaming. I hated myself so much I wanted to be in pain, I deserved it. I smashed myself into walls, hit myself with chairs and other objects, broke my fist against the wall, and got numerous cuts all over my body. Then I just sat in my bath tub crying and tried to wash the blood away. I haven't done anything like that since (was about 1 year ago) despite deep self hatred, and I should probably get therapy, but I can't afford it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.