[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 500x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 500x536
When you were ~5-12 years old. What did you think women were like? When I was much younger, I thought girls were all cute and kind people that would never think of causing harm while only ever having appeal for the "kind of fit and very polite guys"

Was wrong
>>
>>24663365
That second chick's description is just bullshit...
>>
>>24663365
>Believe girls are naturally smart, mature, and nice
>Mom didn't help by telling me as much frequently despite her being a good counter example
>Even in my last years at high school I felt any who went against this description were outliers because I was in love with a sociopath and refused to believe she had issues
>Wasn't until university that I realized how full of shit the entire concept was
>>
>>24663385

90% of feminism is stringing together a pile of words to make it sound okay to be a disgusting whore
>>
I thought they were mean and two faced
>>
> stacy and le nerd girls have an internet fight

This can only be good
>>
>>24663365
I think they were kind of like men but softer, calmer and more beautiful.
>>
>>24663760
*I thought
Yeah, and generally nicer.
>>
>>24663365
They annoyed me. It may have just been the ones I had to be around, but they would always the play the victim card (while simultaneously saying they're equal or even better than boys)

I thought it was all bullshit and I'm sure those girls are now uber cunts.
>>
>>24663365
I thought they were nicer than men but not as fun.
>>
>>24663365
I thought they were scary
because I was considered cute as a little kid before I got braces and big thick glasses, even though I was a little bit of a crybaby

Some big ogre of a girl would chase me around and talk about how much she loved me, she was like 8 years old and 5 feet tall, and I was fucking scared as hell about this big girl

now she's about 6'2-6'3 and way out of my league to the point where I haven't heard from her in years
>>
Always had a low opinion of them because all they did was sit and talk. However for some reasons my parents were making fun of me when I was liking a girl. Maybe that's why i'm shit with women now.
>>
File: image.jpg (320 KB, 1000x1248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320 KB, 1000x1248
OMG women are PEOPLE you fucking SHITLORD.

and as we all know, PEOPLE are GOOD and KIND.
>>
Tfw all lied to
>>
File: 1jfidwla.jpg (16 KB, 305x235) Image search: [Google]
1jfidwla.jpg
16 KB, 305x235
>>24664063
>PEOPLE are GOOD and KIND
>>
>>24664063
Underrated post.

I think it has something to do with women's own catty self-imposed self hatred. They're all catty bitches to each other, and I think the pressure of living like that the second they start hitting puberty really fucks with them emotionally and mentally. Men are literally ten years ahead of them, or more, socially. They learn how to empathetize and fraternize with each other while women are in the mirror putting on make up so that when they go to school and look better than their female companions, then go home and talk about about each other behind others' backs. And they do that throughout uni. Lol.

They are by default, in average, severely emotionally and mentally stunted because of this.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.