[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is your honest opinion on ISIS /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: isis-army-700x430.png (501 KB, 700x430) Image search: [Google]
isis-army-700x430.png
501 KB, 700x430
what is your honest opinion on ISIS /r9k/?
>>
Brown savages
>>
Better than Saudi Arabia
>>
I like them desu. Destroy western society and shit. Fuck it, the only people they kill are normalfags so let em play.
>>
>>24662814
I hope they blow up Chad and rape Stacey to death.
>>
>>24662814
it takes less energy and is slightly more fun to be pro isis than anti muslim
>>
>>24662883
They've already blown up Chadazzar Al-Thunderqaq
>>
>>24662814
We kill thousands of innocent syrians, Iraqis, all sorts

So i couldn't care if they kill the french
Fuck the french

We'll kill a thousand in a blink of an eye, wheres they're fucking day of remembrance?

But oh no, some fucking frogs died?

Na man, fuck that. All the blind normes deserve whats coming to them.
>>
>>24662814

They don't just ride the tiger but burn him alive.

(I see them as a beta uprising and a revolt against the modern world and everything the modern world stands for: nation states, women's rights, secularism...)
>>
Looks like the most messed up, bottom tier men in society finding something that gives them a sense of meaning and purpose - bullying and killing other people.
>>
>>24662911
He's the one who gets all the haram kidnapped pussy
While Bata bin Kukold gets selected for suicide bombing
>>
They're the hero's we need but we Don't deserve
>>
I like them and their Propaganda.
Hope they will conquer the whole world one day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TuAxu40BOk
>>
>>24662911
>Thunderqaq
Kek
>>
>>24662814
More likely than not Saudi proxies
>>
They're allies, you didn't know there's an undeground system between R9K and ISIS??? psssh Kid you'll never be part of Allah's grace
>>
>>24662814

The only thing i do not like about them is there destruction of ancient monuments.

Other than that, they are pretty great, if they were a sports team, i would have a room dedicated to potential merchandise.
>>
>>24662937
Lol true only betas actually fall for the suicide and 71waifus ruse while he reaps the spoils of war. Just look at how fast Arab Chad made that aussie beta blow himself up
>>
i hate those fucking rapist losers
>>
I admire their organizational abilities and their sense of justice but ultimately I don't support them because they're foreigners who wish me harm. If they were just about carving out a small Islamic state in Iraq and Syria, I'd support them. But I don't support their desire for Muslim world conquest...
>>
I think they're doing Islam by the book, and so are worth observing.
>>
File: ISIS pepe.jpg (32 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
ISIS pepe.jpg
32 KB, 499x499
I wish they'd hold off turning up the aggression in euroCuCk land for a few years because right now I'm within drafting age, but it's always fun to see normies getting redpilled about islam.
Also, they make great memes.
>>
File: 1436493086584.png (41 KB, 853x620) Image search: [Google]
1436493086584.png
41 KB, 853x620
>>24662814
idiotic barbarians who don't quite remember what happened during the crusades.
>>
>>24662916
Go to bed Mehmet, people don't care about people dying in the Middle-East because you're always blowing each other up anyway, I'm sorry that you seem to have the most savage human beings on the planet. All the West does is try to scourge the menace from the face of the Earth, you don't deserve a day of remembrance because your shitty area of the world just refuses to get along with each other.
>>
>>24663607
>Not wanting to shoot mudslimes
You realize how superior our tech is?
>>
I don't support the coalition American/Euro governments. So fuck ISIS
>>
>>24662814
Damn shame they are the last traditionalist group out there willing to fight for their beliefs.
Hope they kill more degenerate normalscum and jews.
I don't even live in a possible target for ISIS nor do i get out of my house other than to work callcenter, and the happenings are just too good.
>>
>>24662814
they're doin God's work
>>
>>24663633
If I recall correctly it ended up with the Christians keking themselves and Constantinople in ruins.
>>
>>24662814
A bunch of retardeds who likes to comit crimes in the name of a god.
>>
>>24662858
When the time comes they'll destroy every society dumbass.
>>
DAESH is a GCC/NATO contra group. How foreign controlled it is is unknown but it doesnt really matter. It gives GCC/NATO an excuse to do literally whatever they please whenever they please because the situation is too complex for any media/public challenge.
>>
>>24662911
>Chadazzar Al-Thunderqaq

next WoW raid
>>
>>24662814
Mercenaries that recruit kids for their own profit
>>
>>24662814
in america, there are people who claim to be pagans while taking loads of drugs, making satanic art, committing ritual murders, having lots of immoral sex, and literally believing they're able to perform magic.

i think ISIS is just the counter to this.

there is a satanic statue in detroit, michigan. this is why isis destroys temples, statues, etc.

we must repent and become scientists who can bring back the dead
>>
a bunch of spoiled middle class kids serving as useful idiots for the US/Turkey/Saudi Arabia. for some reason, leftists here think it's some kind of Syrian/Iraqi response to US intervention, but if that were the case, they would be focused much more on attacking the West instead of committing genocide and destroying the cultural monuments of the local population. this is why bikes and public transportation are so important; we need to use less oil, so these cunts don't have as much money. also we need to elect leaders who will put pressure on the Arab oil states, instead of accepting millions from them or taking their leaders out golfing
>>
I hope this goes on for a long time just because I like those videos. I never thought I'd see stuff like that in HD.
>>
File: Operation_Gladio_B.jpg (1 MB, 1310x3318) Image search: [Google]
Operation_Gladio_B.jpg
1 MB, 1310x3318
>>24664172
>a bunch of spoiled middle class kids serving as useful idiots for the US/Turkey/Saudi Arabia. for some reason, leftists here think it's some kind of Syrian/Iraqi response to US intervention

It's a bit of both. The leadership is controlled by the US/Turkey/Saudi Arabia and the rank-and-file membership is drawn from jobless, pissed off peasants.

http://www.thenation.com/article/what-i-discovered-from-interviewing-isis-prisoners/
>>
File: constaninople.jpg (126 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
constaninople.jpg
126 KB, 800x600
>>24663970
There were only about 50,000 people inside constantinople when it fell, due to the plague, fleeing civilians and all the attacks and retakings by the crusaders.

The venetians who held the city rathered to flee like cowards than to defend a holy city, so yes they did kek themselves.

The previous crusades however, were pretty successful.
>>
>>24662814
Sink every fucking religious fundamentalist or extremist in acid and cure the world of this evil.
>>
>>24662814
as a long they kill humans, i dont have a problem with them
>>
>>24664236
only the first crusade was successful and strategically it was a mistake since instead of helping ERE fight Sejuks in Anatolia they decide to make tiny shitty microstates in the Levant which very predictably got BTFO. Like IS the crusaders where obsessed with retarded clash of civilizations nonsense and eschatology hence the shitty microstate.
>>
>>24664152
Source?

>>24664216
Bio on Sibel Edmonds was a good read.
>>
>>24664457
>Source?
...for what? the statue? the ritual murders?
>>
>>24664470
Yes. Yes. And one last original yes.
>>
>>24664446
it's interesting, when the Byzantines requested help from the West, they expected some professional mercenary army like the ones they hired. what they got was a mass of illiterate peasants lead by either retarded ideologues or corrupt nobles
>>
>>24664494
http://time.com/3972713/detroit-satanic-statue-baphomet/

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/08/05/wiccan-killing-florida-family-faced-terror-filled-final-night/
>>
>>24664495
the illiterate peasants managed to massacre jews and slavs in europe and then starve to death or be killed/enslaved by Turks in Anatolia. The 35,000 crusaders who took Jerusalem were professional soldiers who cynically took an oath to return any land taken to the ERE. I imagine Emperor Alexios had a more modern concept of culture and thought that there was more in common with the Western European crusaders than a difference. The crusaders didn't see the Greeks as equals and had no problem betraying them.
>>
>>24662814
>not Islamic
>not a state
I prefer the term Daesh, words matter and calling them by a descriptive title that just contributes to their propaganda is not doing us any favors if we want to crush them. Which is what they deserve, they are criminals and barbarians, plain and simple. No government that kills, subjugates minorities indiscriminately, and rapes as a form of official policy should be allowed to exist. This is not what the Qur'an says we should be doing, not at all.
I feel sad for the regular people living in those regions. Daesh was and is pretty much the direct cause of the current migrant crisis, as well. They should not be admired or idolized. They're just a bunch of killers, rapists, and thugs.
>>
>>24663970
Yeah, damned whites never realise that in the religious war we won. They only fucked us when they turned national, with the colonial era, and now with technology. Back when it was Allah against Jesus we pretty much won hands down. These Isis guys however, are not Allah, they're doing it for the money and oil, they're hustlers, i hate em, but you gotta respect that shit.
>>
im just wating for another terrorist attack
>>
>>24664659
we've been trough this.
calling them Daesh benefits the leftards that try to apply the no true scotsman fallacy to Islam.
ISIS is a Islamic organization that fights for Islamic beliefs and that is mainly populated by muslims.
TL:DR:
gb2
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>24664537
>>24664152
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hopeFgwApCM
>>
File: 1428352878822.jpg (11 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1428352878822.jpg
11 KB, 340x340
Have to admire them for making history, and trying to fix what Britain and France fucked up when they didn't listen to Lawrence of Arabia and divided the Middle East into meaningless colonies.
They're doomed, but they're doomed in a tragic way that you have to admire. I want to live in a world were 20 years later it'll be okay for people to read Osprey books about ISIS uniforms and flags.
>>
>>24664743
daesh is the acronym in arabic and what most muslims/arabs call them. its funny in arabic because it means to step on. showing your feet/shoes and stepping on something is a big insult in middle eastern culture. remember when bush got shoes thrown at him.
>>
>>24663633
They remeber thats why they provoke the west, they have an apocalyptic schedule that they want to follow and force to happen and the romans (the west) coming back is part of it
>>
>>24662814
funded, supported and trained by the US and Israel as a false flag enemy for the Western world to be distracted by and help destabilize the Middle East by removing secular dictators from power
>>
>>24662814
i like anyone that kills innocent whites.

i hope they attack the US next
>>
>>24662935
you mean the US military?
>>
>>24664537
Two isolated incidents.
>>
>>24664850
It all goes back to Britain and its colonialism.
>>
>>24662814
Savage, but great cinematography. Whoever arranges and directs their executions deserves a chance in Hollywood, the shit they churn out is high-grade.

Every time I see a new ISIS webm on a YLYL thread I'm blown away by how great they are set up.
>>
>>24666077
The CIA does a good job.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.