[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Highly obscure feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 30
File: Kaiser_Feel.png (33 KB, 680x920) Image search: [Google]
Kaiser_Feel.png
33 KB, 680x920
ITT: We post only highly obscure/ hard-to-understand feels and try to beat each other.

I start
>tfw you will never be a master LEGO builder
>tfw you will never be an Art Nouveau/Jugendstil architect
>tfw you will never die for Kaiser and Vaterland
>>
File: The_Hanging_Feel.gif (173 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
The_Hanging_Feel.gif
173 KB, 600x630
>>24662742
Iktf bruh, seeing cool stuff on the interwebs just makes me sad that i cant do that
>>
File: please respond.jpg (7 KB, 287x176) Image search: [Google]
please respond.jpg
7 KB, 287x176
>>24662742
>she will never bring you a higher love
>>
File: 1396301617716.jpg (22 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1396301617716.jpg
22 KB, 450x450
>>24662742
this one got me
>>
Tf you will never die a virgin
>>
>tfw your mother doesnt leave you alone and you will never be a happy NEET anymore.

Time to end it
>>
>you will never be a cosmic librarian
>you will never spend exist forever patiently watching and recording everything until the end
>you will never spend centuries watching mortals getting lost in the big ass library of everything
>>
File: 1414895171222.jpg (43 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
1414895171222.jpg
43 KB, 579x570
>tfw you will never fight for the Parliament in the English Civil War
>tfw you will never marry your childhood crush
>tfw nobody from your 3rd grade elementary school class achieved their dreams from the day we all talked about what we wanted to be when we grow up
>>
>tfw you can feel your intellect slowly fading away.

>Tfw will never be american, living the mythical american teenage life.

>tfw question your own thoughts constantly
>>
>tfw you won't ever be a trapper living off the wilderness with dogbros during the winter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1pOjj49d9Y
>tfw you won't be a roaming samurai in japan going to the local opium den
>tfw there won't be a fallout/SHTF situation so you can put use to all the stuff you've learnt from browsing 4chan into use
>tfw your anime won't be real
>>
File: 1448936278947.jpg (67 KB, 300x898) Image search: [Google]
1448936278947.jpg
67 KB, 300x898
>tfw you will never be able to draw anything
>tfw you will never be good at playing an instrument
>tfw you want to be productive but you suck at everything.
>>
>tfw you will never be accepted by people of other cultures because you're unassertive and shy and have low self-esteem and can't bond with them over soccer and experiences with girls
>>
>I'll never be a cute imouto.
>>
>>24663946
God damnit, I feel you on the first and last one.
>>
File: 100__sad.jpg (69 KB, 442x740) Image search: [Google]
100__sad.jpg
69 KB, 442x740
>tfw you will never save the world twice
>tfw you will never have countless comrades at your side
>tfw you will never feel a phantom pain
>tfw you will never have a hot female sniper love you
>tfw you will never have to kill your own men
>tfw you will never turn into a demon
>tfw you will never go NUCLEAR
>>
>>24663910
>tfw nobody from your 3rd grade elementary school class achieved their dreams from the day we all talked about what we wanted to be when we grow up
fuck you man, I didn't need that
>>
File: IMG_1954.jpg (111 KB, 563x637) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1954.jpg
111 KB, 563x637
>>24662742
>Jugendstil architect

We fucked up big time. WWI was the biggest mistake in history.

>you will never experience 1900s Vienna
>you will never get around to reading european literature in their original language
>you will never be a Lutheran priest in Karl XII's army
>you will never fill in the last blank spaces on the map
>you will never find Z
>>
>>24663946
Only the 1% of American teenagers actually enjoy it here. The rest of them are just losers who go home from school and browse the internet all day. It's really nothing special.
>>
>you will never have any form of adventure in your life

>you will never witness great, legendary historic moments live

>you will never create anything of value that inspired people

>you will just work in your job, buy shit, maybe make a family, then die
>>
File: 91b1Hd0.jpg (18 KB, 600x238) Image search: [Google]
91b1Hd0.jpg
18 KB, 600x238
>You will never fight in vietnam
>You will never own a club in miami
>You will never be a dj for and obscure radio station
>>
>you will never be an artist
>>
>>24664820
You will never raid a gook village with a swarm of choppers blasting classical music
>>
>>24662742
>tfw have to spend the next 4 months waiting for the US Navy to receive enough of the Essex class CVs to challenge the IJN in my War in the Pacific PBEM game
>tfw have played this same match already for 18 months every day
>tfw all my units have been invasion prepped for months but I'm unable to do anything until I defeat the Japanese carriers in battle as I never had a Midway moment in the alternate reality of my game
>>
>>24664867
No more than that bro. Marching through miles of countryside, jungles that make your back sweat like a sauna guarding a village and people you didn't know even existed from an enemy willing to kill all of you if it means another domino falling in their favour.
>>
>>24664935
The Souryuu's gonna fuck up your Washington treaty relics ;)
>>
>>24664988
Seriously fuck those American war planners who cursed with me a navy full of 10,000 ton cruisers with no torpedoes and shitty night fighting ability. I lose to those Long Lance armed Japanese cruisers every fucking time when they invariably sneak up on me at night.
>>
>you will never see the Colossus of Rhodes
>>
File: img000026.png (763 KB, 1132x1600) Image search: [Google]
img000026.png
763 KB, 1132x1600
>TFW you will never explore the galaxy in a life sustaining spacecraft and hang out with alien life

>TFW you want to be better at halo 5 and can't seem to get there no matter how much you play

>TFW you will never have a greater purpose other than consume and reproduce

>TFW you wish you had something worth fighting for

>TFW you will never get to be with your anime waifu.

>TFW you end up sleeping 12 hours a day because you hate the reality you live in and your dreams are seemingly always better

>TFW you just want to die peacefully when your sleeping so you can die happy in your dream world

>TFW you have a shit fatty body and your will to do something about it is outweighed by your depression fear of being made fun of and having a gross skin sack hang off you if you did

pic unrelated
>>
File: Ninja Mugi.jpg (115 KB, 953x718) Image search: [Google]
Ninja Mugi.jpg
115 KB, 953x718
>you will never reign in post-civil war Brittania as a qasi-feudal, cyberpunk, neo-classical, autocratic philosopher king, overseeing the first weaponized, nuclear propulsed seeder ships being launched into orbit bearing the Green Harp, the Red Hand and Lion, The Golden Three.
>>
>you will never be a mudhen backseater during operation desert storm
Why live?
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 990x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 990x810
>Tfw you will never be in a regiment of robots that hold muskets and you lead the line of 1000 robots
>Tfw you will never be in San Francisco telling the line to hold
>Tfw you will never say make ready
>Tfw you will never say present
>Tfw you will never say fire and lead a glorious bayonet charge with fellow robots.
>>
>was fapping on mfc
>some qt was crying while telling she's quitting because of depression
>>
>tfw you will always live in a shitty little village
>>
>>24665568
its truly a weird feel seeing them have a breakdown or how crazy some are on the cam sites mid-fap.
damn tho, getting paid to fap infront of a cam would be a good life. you could just sit there nude while browsing 4chan or playing games and get paid to do it
>>
>tfw you're laying on your stomach in bed and one of the coil springs hits you in the balls
>>
>>24662742
>tfw you will never be the son of a Shepard
I just want a simple life
>>
File: 1448740613607.png (229 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
1448740613607.png
229 KB, 1200x807
>tfw you will never create an animated kid's show about pirates
>>
>tfw when you will never ride with Angus McFife and the Forces of Justice against the evil wizard Zargothrax
>tfw when no Knights of Crail squad
>tfw you will never hold aloft the Amulet of Justice and awaken the princess Iona McDougall from her frozen slumber to restore cosmic justice to the lands of Dundee
>>
File: pepe helium.png (116 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
pepe helium.png
116 KB, 800x388
>you will never own a train set that fills an entire room
>>
>tfw you will never be the immortal, god-like overseer of the island from Lost
>>
>>24662742
>TFW you plaster every sticker you find on your desk, but then start to miss what the desk used to look like
>>
File: Rupert&Boye.jpg (88 KB, 398x432) Image search: [Google]
Rupert&Boye.jpg
88 KB, 398x432
>>24663910

>tfw you will never fight for the Parliament in the English Civil War

Get out.
>>
>tfw you look up to the night sky and see a few stars defying your cities light pollution
>tfw you will never be as brilliant as a celestrial mote in the universe, leaving an impression millions of light years away
>>
File: peepee.jpg (270 KB, 1917x821) Image search: [Google]
peepee.jpg
270 KB, 1917x821
>tfw you're a boring and privileged white first-worlder
>tfw you will never grow up in the slums of some terrible place like Dharavi or Medellin or Rio
>tfw you will never go out and prepare mischief with your fellow slum-dwelling friends
>tfw you will never fall head over heels in love with another slum girl
>tfw you will never finally get to marry her
>tfw you will never be content with your crappy slum life and slum wife
>tfw you will never eventually escape the slums and get a decent job
>tfw you will never come to the Land of Opportunity and make more money in a month than you have in the last year
>tfw you will never be able to proudly reminisce on how you've helped your children escape poverty

>tfw you will die without ever having once ridden a ladder through the streets of Mumbai
>>
> you will never be satisfied with what you 'll achieve. Even if you work hard and succeed you'll kick yourself down thinking to little to late and why did i bother, i stilll feel like ths. You reaise you are broken like glass. Impossible to repair and always and even if your not broken yet you know you are so very brittle, always moments away from being shattered. Even time alone is enough.
> you will never know the pleasant ego inflation of being wanted when being gazed upon. Yet you do know that glimmer of hope before realising the deceptive nature of the one playing you yet you will always fall for it for a moment.
> you will know this feel however " what's the big deal if you are ugly just talk to them they like assertiveness" your tall muscular prettyfaced aquintance will say, like a ball will say to a brick to just roll with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>tfw you will never write the first, best, most WEEABO-RIFFIC lafcadio Hearn 1800s guide to hidden Japan.
>>
File: PSX_20140820_051323.jpg (2 MB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20140820_051323.jpg
2 MB, 2322x4128
>>24665825
They have it easy and they somehow still fucking aren't happy. Like, real? Lol. Being kaceytron would be the easiest fucking thing in the world, I do it sober, all the time.

Too bad I'm a cis-shet heteronormative white male

I'm not even fat.

Implying being a female in this day and age is hard.
>>
>tfw mystery.jpg
>>
>tfw you will never be in-the-know about the next big thing
>>
>you will never become a chess grandmaster, even if you work the rest of your life towards it
(unless you're some 6 year old asian kid)
>>
>>24666426
i think some of them might get pissed of because they were expecting to make decent money off it or something, and see girls who are less attractive that have more people in their cam room.

you can see the influx of 'normie' women flooding in to gaming stream websites too now they realize that they can make money without even having to take their clothes off. they just have to talk to people in the chat, be somewhat attractive
it'd be so easy too... just pick a new-ish game or something and view bot, or pick a game which theres no other females streaming but still lots of people who view the game.... literally just have to viewbot but do it without them knowing your viewbotting
>>
File: 1448442453045.jpg (83 KB, 624x417) Image search: [Google]
1448442453045.jpg
83 KB, 624x417
>>24666416

>Lafcadio Hearn
Absolute madman.

Hearn was the kernel of my mercifully shortlived Weeb-phase.
never did get into anime...
Gonna get smashed and watch Kobayashi's movie adaptation of 'Kwaidan' after my exam tomorrow.
>>
File: Persona_3_Aigis_4.jpg (1 MB, 2818x4062) Image search: [Google]
Persona_3_Aigis_4.jpg
1 MB, 2818x4062
>>24662742
>ywn have your own, physical, robotic Aigis
>>
>You will never get back your health and youth
>>
File: Zhang_Zuolin3.jpg (125 KB, 696x875) Image search: [Google]
Zhang_Zuolin3.jpg
125 KB, 696x875
>I will never hold a position of even marginal power over normies.
>mfw
>>
>TFW at Job Corps
>>
>during thanksgiving or in general
>blacks tearing whites apart kind of needlessly
>wan't people to stop, why can't we just get along
>could never defend whites like that or I'd be outcasted even by nonblacks instantly
>not even sure I want to cause people here would throw me under the bus in a heartbeat

Why does not harboring hatred make one lonely.
>>
>>24666574

This is actually wrong. Female channels on twitch are very rarely ever popular.

Just like how I'd imagine male chaturbate channels will never be as popular as female ones.
>>
>tfw you will never know what it feels like to stroke your own dick
>tfw you will never feel your testicles slapping against a girls butthole
>tfw you will never know what it feels like to stand to pee
>tfw you will never reach into your butthole and feel a prostate
>>
>>24666936
>stand to pee
do it in the shower
>>
>>24666957
I mean reaching and grabbing my dick and pointing it somewhere such that my piss flows in a diagonal.

If I pee in the shower it just drips down my thighs, which is cool but not really

>tfw you will never grow up in the motherland and fully immerse yourself in its cultute
>>
>>24666161
>tfw you will never be Angus McFife XIII leading your army of space knights against the chaos wizards
>tfw you'll never ride a space dragon with wings of steel against the forces of evil
>tfw you'll never fight alongside the Hootsman and Proletius
>tfw you'll never fight for the glory of Aberdeen, Cowdenbeath, Crail, and Dundee
>tfw you'll never witness the Hootsman's sacrifice to stop Zargothrax from opening the 18th hell dimension, thus having to chase Zargothrax through the dimensional rift for the everlasting glory of Dundee
>>
File: image.jpg (559 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
559 KB, 1080x1920
>tfw when you will never fight for a. Cause as worthy of the Protoss crusade for Aiur
>>
File: JUTLAND.jpg (55 KB, 944x392) Image search: [Google]
JUTLAND.jpg
55 KB, 944x392
>>24666288
DAVENTRY MENTIONED

>tfw you wil never command a Dreadnought at Jutland
>>
File: 1422223080057.png (659 KB, 660x598) Image search: [Google]
1422223080057.png
659 KB, 660x598
>TFW you'll never be Dio
>>
File: 1447453639427.jpg (116 KB, 960x622) Image search: [Google]
1447453639427.jpg
116 KB, 960x622
>you will never journey through hellish conditions to fight the infidel and reclaim the holy land.
>>
>>24667219
>crusading
>smells amazing
hmm
>>
>>24667804
>implying dead sand niggers doesn't smell amazing.
>>

Fuck you nigger. I built a lot of dope shit when I was a child. Making freeways and shit for my Lego Cara don't crush my dreams faggot.
>>
File: 1447881699577.jpg (995 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
1447881699577.jpg
995 KB, 2250x2250
>>24662742
>Tfw you will never feel what it's like to float in space, becoming your own center of gravity

>Tfw you will never make contact with alien lifeforms and share cultural ideas and historical knowledge

>Tfw you will never get to experience robotic sentience due to enforced stifling of technological advancements in contemporary society

JUSTT
>>
File: onlylovers.jpg (394 KB, 1280x840) Image search: [Google]
onlylovers.jpg
394 KB, 1280x840
>you will never be a lonely vampire musician spending your immortality making music
>>
File: 1445111139111.jpg (217 KB, 1256x1611) Image search: [Google]
1445111139111.jpg
217 KB, 1256x1611
>you will never rule humanity with a rule of iron fist
>you will never enforce birth control over humanity to make sure no more weaklings swarm the earth
>you will never make healty, stong and more inteligent humanity
>they will never thank you during your last days for leading humanity to the stars
I have great dreams, yet I will never be able to make them real.
>>
File: help.jpg (2 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
2 KB, 125x124
>tfw you'll never be a nomad in post- war apocalypse
>tfw you'll never rule over a small society in a post war apocalypse
>tfw you'll die in the war or initial apocalypse
>>
>ywn be able to stop time and have sex with your crush
>>
File: 1447448224596.png (345 KB, 573x458) Image search: [Google]
1447448224596.png
345 KB, 573x458
>you will never be a professional starcraft 2 player
>you will never make your parents proud
>you will never be remembered
>>
>>24669676
>you will never be remembered
That's the worstshit. You are just nameless unit. Working or NEETing it doesn't matter. You will remain unimportant.
>>
>tfw you will never fight along side the IRA against the UDA
>tfw you didn't get to live in the based 1950's
>tfw you will never get to pilot a spaceship and explore the galaxy with a wacky assortment of crew members from all walks of life with interesting back stories
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.