[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can be reincarnated as a handsome normie Chad, but you forget
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: phelps1.jpg (21 KB, 300x267) Image search: [Google]
phelps1.jpg
21 KB, 300x267
You can be reincarnated as a handsome normie Chad, but you forget everything.
Do you take it?
>>
>>24662715
well obviously. Yeah I'd be a normie but I'd be obliviously happy.
>>
What's the point? I wouldn't be able to appreciate being Chad, in face, I wouldn't even be anything close to resembling my old self.

You're essentially asking if I'd be okay to sacrifice my life for a Chad baby.
>>
doesnt reincarnate imply i would grow into that?
so i get to life live with only positive thoughts and no memes
ill take it
>>
No, I don't wanna be them regardless is this life is nothing but suffering. Fuck that
>>
>>24662753
>I wouldn't be able to appreciate being Chad
why not?

>I wouldn't even be anything close to resembling my old self
yeah, that's the beauty of it

>You're essentially asking if I'd be okay to sacrifice my life for a Chad baby.
no, he's asking if you would sacrifice your life to become a chad baby you dolt
>>
>>24662865
>no, he's asking if you would sacrifice your life to become a chad baby you dolt

How is that any different than killing yourself for the life of a Chad baby? You would be a completely different person.
>>
>>24662715
There is nothing good about my life to remember. Obviously I would take it.
>>
>>24662715
That's a win win scenario right there. Get to be chad and not have to be forever haunted by my current self
>>
>>24662715
Probably not to be honest. I'm pretty content with how my life is going right now.
>>
>>24663197

Man that's what I want to be, I'm in this weird place where I just need a start, I'm so close to being content I just need a job for fuck sake then I'll be there.
>>
>>24662865
everything that counts as 'me' would be extinguished, so the new chad baby created would essentially have nothing whatsoever to do with me

fuck that
>>
File: 374401.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
374401.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
but it wouldn't be me.
>>
>>24662715
No because the term Chad is so overused and misused. For all I know I'd wake up tomorrow as some idiot teenager with a kid already. Or I'd be an above average guy with no social skills. Chad really is subjective and I'm almost positive that the guys you'd consider to be Chads are normie at best majority of the time.
>>
Besides the sadness of losing your family and close friend(s) there's not really a side effect right? I forget everything, so what? I'm a baby again I'm not supposed to know anything. A better choice would be: You're reincarnated as a handsome charismatic chad but you're dumb as fuck.
>>
>>24662715
It depends.
Do I incarnate as a newborn? Will my parents be supportive and nice but not overprotective? Will they be rich (or at least not poor)? Will they live in a good neighborhood? Will I get into a good school?
If the answer to all of the above is yes, I would take it.
>>
>>24663630
Chad=
>extroverted
>good with women
thats literally it
>>
>>24663748
yeah and to the aspies and autists of r9k
>extroverted=talking to one girl
>good with women=non - virgin
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.