[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oneitis organising christmas party >invite only >I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: True NEET life.jpg (55 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
True NEET life.jpg
55 KB, 700x400
>oneitis organising christmas party
>invite only
>I help her organise it (pick snacks, ect)
>not invited
>"sorry, only so many people can come"
Why do I let this happen to me?
>>
Because you're a stupid faggot.
>>
because you want a female to like you and you're letting her use you.
>>
she used you

you fool

next time don't be so naive
>>
What a keking funt.
>>
>>24662479
are people actually this cruel? i haven't left my house in years
>>
>>24662529
No, Anon. People aren't cruel.
We're discussing women.
>>
>>24662479
DELETE HER CONTACT INFO

She will never talk to you again if it requires any effort to find you and if she does, just make up an excuse.
>>
If she's using you like this just cut her out of your life. It's really not worth it
>>
>>24662547
>>24662557
Is there anything (aside from cutting her off) I can do to get back at her
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 700x1092) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 700x1092
>>24662479
I would imagine it's because you're single.
>>
File: a63cc8_5601801.jpg (739 KB, 1541x5406) Image search: [Google]
a63cc8_5601801.jpg
739 KB, 1541x5406
>invited to christmas party
>gonna make /k/ style brownies

D E V I L I S H
>>
>>24662479

If you don't cut her off for that shit, you're a beta faggot.
>>
>>24662479

i'm all for sympathizing with fellow betas but holy fucking shit you faggot, be a fucking man and tell that whore to stop being a cunt
>>
>at work
>taking a shit
>go to r9k
>first thread I read is this

Great way to start the day; thanks you fucking kek.
>>
>>24662576
nothing

just quit wasting your time with stupid broads who don't care for you
>>
>>24662479
>that pic

some of you guys actually live like this? it doesn't even look comfy, it looks like your neck would hurt. I'm a neet but I at least have a nice couch and hdmi cable hooking my laptop to a flat screen tv so I can watch movies. it's not that expensive
>>
>>24662479
kek, you're pathetic.. cut her off already. stop being such a weak pussy
>>
>>24662479
Bullshit, didn't happen. No man has so little respect for himself.
>>
Fuck her shit up OP, crash that shit or lace the drinks or some shit. Call the police secretly and have that shit shut down. Don't be such a door mat. Fuck that bitch OP.
>>
>>24662576
show up at the party you faggot

show up at the party, make a complete ass of yourself, and totally ruin it
>>
>>24662479

Only help people with immediate things they require actual help with such as carrying heavy objects etc.

Only help with menial stuff if they actually ask your help AND if you actually have the time to do it .

Your oneitis is a cunt . Write her off , ignore her , pretend she's dead , but when she talks to you smile and talk back , keep the conversation short , say " nice talking to ya , got some shit to do , later " and leave .
>>
File: nationalgeographic06.jpg (205 KB, 721x1080) Image search: [Google]
nationalgeographic06.jpg
205 KB, 721x1080
Fuck off with all this revenge shit the problem is with you not her. You probably asked and pestered her to help organise it.

Get rid of her. Forget everything yourself and start again one day at a time towards being the best version of yourself.
>>
>>24662479
Details. Are you sure you are telling us everything? How much did you help? Did she ask you to help or did you butt in, hoping to get invited?
>>
>>24662479
I know op is a faggot, but jesus, why are women so fucking cruel?

Anyway op now is the time to cut off all contact. Don't sperg out on facebook or anything, just distance yourself.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.