[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you experienced pic related? How bad was it? Friend of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1424283969311.jpg (451 KB, 4040x626) Image search: [Google]
1424283969311.jpg
451 KB, 4040x626
Have you experienced pic related? How bad was it?

Friend of mine brought his gf in our skype conversation, the level of autism has (sadly) drasticaly gone down now that everyone is trying to act normal around her.
>>
Im experiencing right here right now you normalfag piece of shit

Youre the cancer the comic is talking about

Kill yourself
>>
>>24662222
>Have you experienced pic related? How bad was it?

it's been happening on normie9k for a while now
>>
>>24662248
i've been here for 5 years and still a 21 y/o virgin though. I've reasons to kill myself but being /r9k/'s cancer isn't one
fucking bully

>>24662262
now that the robot is back the quality will eventually go up, r-right?
>>
>>24662222
Basically how the FPS genre devolved into the "modern military shooter" with game dynamics suiting 12 year olds.
>>
>>24662222
what the fuck is wrong with you and your friends? be as autistic as usual, quit placing pussy on a pedestal and then blaming the girl for how you retards act around her. if she has a hissy fit when you act weirdly, tell her and her bitch of a bf to fuck off.
>>
>baw the mean people like what I like and that means I can't like it anymore
>annoying nerd hipster: the comic
>>
File: Chaos-Daemons-Codex-Cover.jpg (82 KB, 677x400) Image search: [Google]
Chaos-Daemons-Codex-Cover.jpg
82 KB, 677x400
>tfw Warhammer 40k player
>tfw this will literally never happen, since women avoid tabletop miniature games like the plague

Feels good man. I'll take overpowered and poorly tested rules from Games Workshop any day over that shit in the comic.
>>
>>24662441
Not OP but if a girl is ib the group she usually ruins the fun because she doesn't have the same humor.
She will feel bored and try to get her bfs attention
>>
>>24662222
>TES
>Mass Effect
>D&D
>Star Wars Galaxies
>4chan
>Steam
>roll20

I could go on, really.
>>
>>24662441
For more info: I've had things like the pic... almost happen. It was good though, because it weeded out the guys I didn't want in my friendship group and the chicks that were not happy with being treated like dudes left pretty quickly too. Now we have a nice balance where there's three girls in my regular gaming group who you wouldn't realise are girls until they voip. They're genuinely pretty funny and interesting and maybe I'd be attracted to them or willing to date them if they hadn't done a million gross as shit things around me.

>>24662503
Then kick her the fuck out of the group? A mate's gf scenario is a little different, but I still think it's pretty easy to make it clear that they don't flow with the group dynamic. Act the same way you would if one of your male friends brought in a guy who shat things up. Yeah there's going to be less girls (especially ones that already have a bf) who will have the same humour and personality that will easily roll with a group of guys, but a lot of girls will also be really eager to prove themselves in that kind of situation. Just don't tolerate any bullshit, treat them like you would any other person and if they can't handle it don't give a shit about them anymore. If you end up losing a guy or two because they don't agree and would like to pamper the princess, they're little bitches you shouldn't want to be friends with anyway. Don't enable that shitty behaviour.
>>
>>24662319
You should try Insurgency, Red Orchestra and ARMA.
>>
Chess is the last great bastion of male nerdiness. It's been that way for years, usually a male dominated space, and any women who are good enough to play tournaments or care about the game enough are autistic anyway so it works out.
>>
>>24662513
This is one of the reasons SJW types hate the OSR - the OSR is all about 'we play within these parameters and if you don't like it, play Vampire'.
>>
this happened to me so bad at one point in the past that I ended up alienating one of my best friends and kinda fucked my whole school life up
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.