[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the majority of r9k claims to not adhere to any religion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: z8bTte8.jpg (159 KB, 632x797) Image search: [Google]
z8bTte8.jpg
159 KB, 632x797
>the majority of r9k claims sex before marriage is wrong and sinful

What?
>>
it's just them trying to rationalize the fact that they can't get laid
>>
>>24662228

Add also this paradox to the list:

>women are whores and have sex with everyone
>yet they don't want to have sex with me! why don't they just have sex with me, can't they be whores?!
>>
patently false. that is reddit. /r9k/ is majority "Christian by practice" or at least spiritual.
>the majority of r9k claims sex before marriage is wrong and sinful, What?
go back to reddit fag
>>
>>24662214
It's so they can act like the reason why girls having sex hurts them is because those girls are awful, sinful whores instead of just ordinary, possibly really good people they could love who have absolutely no desire to be with a personality-less, hateful person.

also my experience with every single guy on here

>I just hate whores and girls who do anything remotely sexual before marriage!
>You selfish cunt why won't you be sexual with me!
>>
File: promiscuousity.jpg (56 KB, 633x360) Image search: [Google]
promiscuousity.jpg
56 KB, 633x360
>>24662214
religion was merely a method of indoctrinating people to do what's more sustainable for society
>>
>>24662214
>the majority of r9k claims sex before marriage is wrong and sinful

it's only sinful only for women to have sex before marriage
>>
>>24662243
I also like the fact that they never stop crying about how women are shallow and only go for extremely attractive men while disregarding meaningful qualities... and yet they're fucking disgusted by fat/ugly girls and are extremely judgmental/picky about how girls look
>>
>>24662290
I'm pretty sure what robots really hate is seeing creative threads die and toxic bullshit like this one being bumped.
>>
>>24662256
>>the majority of r9k claims to not adhere to any religion
>patently false. that is reddit. /r9k/ is majority "Christian by practice" or at least spiritual.
A lot of them are younger and probably didn't have much of a religious upbringing to start with.
Plus most kids tend to go through a really cringe atheist phase.
>>
File: 12452212567761.jpg (39 KB, 197x323) Image search: [Google]
12452212567761.jpg
39 KB, 197x323
>>24662214
see >>24662273
Some people are decent, have moral standards and values without the need of religion. They don't need to be told to not hurt others OR ELSE... They just know that certain behavior brings nothing of value to them and society in general.
>>
>>24662304
>creative threads

you mean the million identical threads about how women are to blame for everything?
>>
File: 1442343519319.jpg (133 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1442343519319.jpg
133 KB, 640x480
>ITT: assumptions and projecting
Can we derail it into something decent for once? Maybe a cute animal thread?
>>
>>24662214
>No religion in japan
> have waifu now and literally no cravings for 3dpd

Not even mad anymore, I'm past the point of caring. Why would you spend all your time being mad and butthurt when you can live like me and be happy in anime fantasy life?
>>
>>24662331
You forgot your sage.
>>
>>24662273
Name your sources.
>>
>suddenly everyone in 4chan believes in god and afterlife
i wish reddit didn't ruined atheism even though there really more an asshole religious people
>>
>>24662214
>morality can only be defined by reliigion
I don't think the idea of fidelity it exclusive to religion. The fact that its in religious texts would show, from an atheistic perspective, that even long ago it was seen as a positive thing.
>>
>>24662337
Post more doge pls
>>
File: cute_attack_kitten.gif (2 MB, 400x208) Image search: [Google]
cute_attack_kitten.gif
2 MB, 400x208
>>24662378
My doge game is weak, sorry anon, mostly have misc cute animals atm
>>
File: roflkekmao.jpg (99 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
roflkekmao.jpg
99 KB, 500x378
>>24662339
Not everyone can hide the fact it's all in your head. I know I couldn't, that's why I'm going hipster and carrying out No Fap December by myself. In fact I'll probably never fap again, I find women disgusting and only 2D can throw me into a relentless fap mode. And it's too easy NOT to visit exhentai.
>>
>>24662214
Religion is shit. Purity is not.
>>
The reason religions have morality is not because of schizophrenia. The reason religions value female chastity is because female chastity advances humanity. Learn history and this is clear as fuck.
>>
File: 1379183926677.png (291 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1379183926677.png
291 KB, 400x300
Not practicing a religion doesn't mean that I can't see it has good values
>>
>>24662214
It's almost like people adopt a worldview that reflects their limitations instead of stretching their limits.
>>
>>24662453
>viking
>horns on helmet
Crush this myth, like the Christians that inherit us.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.