[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear junkies of this board (and anyone who posseses any kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: qqqq.jpg (459 KB, 1500x758) Image search: [Google]
qqqq.jpg
459 KB, 1500x758
Dear junkies of this board (and anyone who posseses any kind of knowlegde in that matter), I have some questions about lethality of benzodiazepines. I've decided to finally off myself and I need to figure out a dose of clonazolam that would 100% kill me and guarantee that there is absolutely no risk of waking up in the hospital (I live with family but they don't interrupt me during the night, that's when I'll kill myself, I can't afford to still be alive in the morning though->they'd call an ambulance if they realise I'm unconscious). Guns aren't really obtainable here, also I can't get any barbiturates or opiates (legality issues, no drug connections) and I'm definitely too much of a pussy to jump of a building/throw myself in front of a vehicle/hang myself, so research benzos are the only option for me. I have enough cash left to order like 2 grams of clonazolam, maybe more, do you think it would be enough considering that the regular dose is like 0,5-1mg (which means I'd consume roughly 2000 doses at once)? I would also drink some vodka with it hoping I don't throw it all up, but that'd be highly unlikely, the clonazolam powder should almost instantly get absorbed and knock me out (so even if I vomit while unconscious there wouldn't be a big waste of the drug? please correct me if I'm wrong). When I was younger I ate like 200mg of etizolam (it was in pill form so it seemed like a lot) in an incredibly dumb suicide attempt but that was long ago when I didn't know that LD50 of benzos is obviously ultra fucking high so of course nothing happened, I didn't even get a seizure or anything, just felt quite weary the next day.

I've read the peaceful pill handbook but the substances mentioned there aren't available in my country (Poland) unless you know people and I don't know anyone. The only thing I can get are legal research chemicals from online stores (and clonazolam seems to be the most promising one out of all the choices).

This is not an attentionwhoring thread.
>>
File: giraffe.jpg (10 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
giraffe.jpg
10 KB, 188x268
Just think about the family and life you will have inn the future. It will all be great and you will regret thinking about it. Stay for the long run, life isn't great at some points but WILL always get much better. Give it another crack.
>>
>>24662102
>suicide off benzos

look at this pleb
>>
>>24662527
You can't guarantee that faggot
>>
hmmmmm don't kill yoruself OP chan <3
>>
here's some advice
if its pills it wont work
live your life anon
>>
Benzos are CNS depressants. They are "dangerous" to combine with other CNS depressants like alcohol or opiates.

On their own, benzos are pretty 'harmless' in the sense that you will never be able to overdose on them; you'll just fall asleep then wake up some time later. I say 'harmless' because there are plenty of reasons not to take benzos (like the horrible dependence, tolerance build-up and withdrawal symptoms). Amusingly enough, benzo withdrawal can kill you but just taking the benzos cannot.

Anyway, even if you potentiated them with alcohol, you still probably wouldn't die. You'd definitely very quickly fall asleep but I just haven't heard many stories at all of people successfully overdosing with benzos + alcohol alone.

I reckon if you combined all three, benzos, alcohol and a large dose of opiates, you'd have a good chance of dying. But then if you had easy access to heroin then you know that a large dose of heroin would probably cause death all by itself anyway because the CNS depression is so dramatic with it.
>>
Get on the darknet and get some phenobarbital. Benzos won't work anon.
>>
>>24662102
Start taking opiates dude. Whenever I'm on them I'm a completely different person.

I'm a degenerate who steals Vicodin from the family medicine cabinet every few days (so I don't get physically addicted) and had to stop when my mom noticed some pills missing. Even just doing pills twice a week made my life so much better. I'd be happy 24/7, even when I wasn't high. Just knowing that another blissful high was on the way was enough to completely change my mindset. Opiates are like nothing else. Now that I'm off 'em I think about suicide every day.

I know you said you don't have connections but try to meet people. It's better said than done, I know, but it's better than suicide.
>>
>>24662102
snort it
>>
Benzodiazepine overdose rarely results in death. If you don't have access to other drugs (opioids, etc) then your best bet would be to overdose on the clonazolam and a LOT of alcohol. Even then, there's no guarantee.

I'm assuming there isn't much information on Clonazolam because it's still in the research stages. You could look at the LD50 for Clonazepam, which Clonazolam is derived from. Just guessing, I don't think 2 grams would be enough to OD. The LD50 of Clonazepam in rats is around 4mg/kg.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.