[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you offer your house and food to a cute Syrian refugee,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1448902253731.jpg (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1448902253731.jpg
72 KB, 900x900
Would you offer your house and food to a cute Syrian refugee, in exchange for certain services?
>>
I wouldnt offer them to a non-cute Syrian male refugee.

Why should I beta out and offer them to a 'cute girl refugee'?

If I were that desperate for sex, I'd hire a prostitute, housing an adult is more expensive than paying 50 for having a go at some whore's asshole
>>
>>24661660
If she was neither a criminal nor a muslim, I would.
So, no I wouldn't.
>>
>certain services?
Not from a hairy, shitskinned Arab, no!
>>
>>24661660
For SyrianGirl, I would.

I'd let her use my computer to stream into Alex Jones show and talk about the New World Order while massaging I'm sitting next to her and massaging her pussy out of frame.
>>
>>24661733
What if she looked like an OP-pic?
>>
>>24661733
Many Syrians are not Arab.
>>
>>24661733
>hairy

Muslim women are required to remove body hair
>>
fuck no. who would take a suicide bomber in their house besides a politically correct cvck?
>>
If she looked like pic related, yeah. But I dont think many of them look like that.
>>
File: sad syrian qt.jpg (78 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
sad syrian qt.jpg
78 KB, 620x348
>>24662217
Syrians don't look bad at all m8. I'm from Cyprus and they look a lot like us, except they're lighter and more good-looking
>>
>>24662282
There are several ethnic groups, and some of those ethnic groups have high phenotypic variance.
>>
>>24661660
Yes. My house is rather dirty and could use cleaning, maintenance--that kind of thing.
>>
The only service I want to see a Syrian do is die tbqh
>>
Mimi Al Laham is not a "refugee" but an australian citizen of alawite heritage

Fag
>>
>>24661660
is she a he?
>>
>>24662418
Does it matter if s/he look like that?
>>
>>24661660
No, mudslimes should stay in their country, we don't want em breathing the sweet air of liberal democratic capitalism
>>
>>24661660
Yes, even if it's a trap I can keep it in a cage under my desk
>>
HELL YEA BOOOOYYY

is that really a syrian? i always imagined them, you know more sandniggerish

sort of looks like a lightskinned mexican desu
>>
>>24661733
Syrians look mostly white
>>
>>24662604
My parents have taken in Syrian refugees from Damaskus (so they aren't even countryside folk).
Not one of them looks white.
>>
>>24662533
>is that really a syrian?
Yes, he is.
>>
>>24661660
since the syrian refugees are all adult men and islamic extremists with gang affiliations, no
>>
>>24662637
It really depends. Most look like your average Levant Arabs, that means not as dark as Gulf Arabs but too dark for Europe, but some really are white af.

I also know a guy from Lebanon whose pretty white looking, his sis is blonde and his mum has blue eyes while his cousins look like average Arabs.
>>
>>24661682
>Muslim
>Criminal
What's the difference?
>>
>>24662902
some criminals aren't muslims, some muslims aren... uhh, never mind.
>>
>>24662217
C.uck to be honest lad. If you're that thirsty go to a prostitute, at least it would destroy society lesd
>>
I would but the problem is that 95% of the refugees are men. But nice try kike
>>
>>24661660
Probably about 0.5% of them actually look like that
>>
Yes, I'd let them kill thousands of white people if it meant getting dome from one Arab qt
>>
>>24662902
Being a muslim isn't illegal in most places
>>
>>24661660
like Netflix? sure
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.