[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup, wagekek? Another day, another dollar.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 32
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Sup, wagekek?

Another day, another dollar.
>>
File: wageslaveknight.jpg (562 KB, 1019x1285) Image search: [Google]
wageslaveknight.jpg
562 KB, 1019x1285
>>24661530

>Bu- but my contributions to society!
>>
File: 4cd.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
4cd.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
Comfy comfy neetbux
>>
I love how these threads are posted just in time for the kekies to read while they're sipping on coffee. They will not be able to forget their predicament for even a second. It's just a shame most are in such a rush to sit in traffic that the morning threads don't get as much tears and rump rage.
>>
Woke up to a nice bj from my beautiful wife, took a shower, now enjoying the breakfast she made me. I'll go to work, make in a day what you neet faggots do in a month, while doing little to no work. After my 8 hours I'll go home, relax, maybe some video games nice home cooked meal, probably some sex, sleep and do it all over again. Have fun watching paint dry and jacking off pathetic neets.
>>
File: rich.jpg (515 KB, 1200x808) Image search: [Google]
rich.jpg
515 KB, 1200x808
>>24661530
I have never been more unhappy than when I was unemployed living at my parents house.

I thank god for every assignment that comes across my desk because the small satisfaction of accomplishing something to help my company and my co-workers is my day's primary distraction from the meaninglessness of my existence.

It also helps that when I get off I can afford to eat and drink whatever I want in my own house.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24661530
This is my face when I'm swimming in tendiebux.
>>
Think im just going to leave work after christmas desu f
>>
how do I neet without rich parents, master?
>>
>>24661968
Apply for welfare like a nigger
>>
I-I've got the day off NEETfriend
Can I watch some anime with you perchance? This wagekekie will be sure to clean off the kekfilth before entering your lair.
>>
>Worked today from 12:00 to 9pm.
>Boss called and told me I'm working the 5am shift until 4pm tomorrow.

I fucking hate my job, I'm so tired and the one break I get before getting in my car is browsing /r9k/. I don't even know why I still go here it makes me so mad.

I can't wait to be NEET again, I'm quitting in two months to go travelling.
>>
>>24661530
>tfw manager
>can show up late and leave early and still get paid the same
>sit at my desk all day browsing the web
>>
>>24661891
>After my 8 hours

This was pretty obviously posted by a trolling neet who's never had an actual job, since literally nobody works for 8 hours, it's always 9 once you count in your lunchbreak and half the time you end up having to work through your lunchbreak.

That's if your company doesn't force you to stay late because of miscellaneous bullshit and you end up working 10 or 11 hours, which is common
>>
File: 1442131652453.jpg (1 MB, 989x4160) Image search: [Google]
1442131652453.jpg
1 MB, 989x4160
>>24661891
This, NEET's live a pointless existance. A man is entitled to what he earns by the sweat of his brow,

NEET's should be shot like the dogs they are by the men who build society.
>>
>>24661891
>while doing little to no work.

>Have fun watching paint dry and jacking off pathetic neets

You already admitted that you're doing little to no work while at work, so you're pretty much watching paint dry too

At least neets can play videogames or watch tv during that time

Also they can jack off without having to sneak off to the bathrooms to do it
>>
>>24661530
more like
>another day, ended with my loving wife wrapped around me
>another week, another $2000

NEET is a shit meme
>>
>>24662156
>loving wife

divorce incomming, proove me wrong.
>>
>>24662171
>wife is a fembot

>we aren't actually married, we just use the term because normies

>we both think marriage is stupid
>>
>>24662057
I work 8 hours after my 30 minute lunch break, well less than 8 if you factor my three 20 minute breaks. Leaving for an easy day of work now. Have fun neetfuck
>>
>>24662084
Was this written by Patrick Bateman or Sick Puppy?
>>
>>24662091
>being such a pathetic loser you cant control your urges at work
This is why neets fail in life. No discipline. Its all about instant gratification for you useless pigs.

Hows your pissbottle collection doing? Also, dont forget to download the latest MLP episode!
>>
>>24662084
The NEET one is sadly true, but the wageslave one is overly exaggerated.
>>
File: 1446006117564.jpg (1 MB, 966x4086) Image search: [Google]
1446006117564.jpg
1 MB, 966x4086
>>24662245
This is the correct image.
>>
>>24661891
>my 8 hours I'll go home

Fact: you will spend atleast 12 hours a day with working and commuting for work, and then you will go to sleep for atleast 6 hours which leaves you with exactly 5-6 hours of free time every day, of which you will be most likely only enjoy a few fully revigorated from work.

Nice "free life" you got there, slave.
>>
File: iamahugefaggot.jpg (23 KB, 258x320) Image search: [Google]
iamahugefaggot.jpg
23 KB, 258x320
>>24662156
>>24662084
>having a job that pays well
>getting married
Doing it wrong. That's like winning the lottery and burning the ticket.

Enjoy being a deluded nigger while I enjoy economic stability and the freedom to be promiscuous.
>>
>>24662245
I wouldn't expect a lowly NEET such as yourself to understand our lifestyle.
>>
>>24661530
>don't have a deskjob
>genuinely fulfilled
How am I supposed to feel about these threads?
>>
>>24662257
This is brilliant.

Still, being a miserable NEET is better than beign a miserable wageslave
>>
>>24662270

>our lifestyle

Hey Mr.Shekelberg called you, some employee got ill and you have to come back to work now.
>>
>>24662270
I never said I was a NEET, it's just that you need a job that pays damn well if you want to be able to live like in that picture. Most people have a $40-50k job that barely allows them to own a used car and visit their family in other town. No Ibiza, Porsche or Egyptian cotton bullshit.

It all gets worse when you get married and have two little shits that take up all your time and money.
>>
>>24661530
Op has trolled all neets
He post at exact same time everyday more proof that he IS a wageslave himself!!
>>
>>24662288
What's your job, senpai?
>>
>>24662270
Don't try to reason with him. The NEET lives as a child does, and thus his mind remains simple and unformed. Our luxuries in the daily life are something he dreams of.
>>
>>24662307
Paramedic.
>>
>>24661547
This picture is idiotic. Nobody gets a job so that they can "contribute to society". You get a job because you want to buy shit or go travelling. It's a selfish persuit to a better life
>>
>>24662317

Having only 4-5 hours of freetime per day is not something i dream of.
>>
>>24662317
Read >>24662297, I'm not a NEET, but you're living a delusion. Change wageslave to managerial position and the picture starts making sense. Wageslave would be a new middle column like the one in >>24662257.
>>
>>24662326
Aaaand another medical professional on r9k.
Really weird how much there are of us.
>>
It's okay neetfriends. We understand these threads are the only source of joy you have in life. Enjoy it, we understand.

I will be taking my lunchbreak now. I'm gonna go out for lunch with one of my qt cowokers. Have you ever made eye contact with a girl neetfriend?
>>
Look ma! I memed it again!
>>
i called in sick today and got some weed

tick tock until you're homeless silly neet
>>
Oops! You missed your healthy breakfast wagefriend!
No worries, just grab one of those nasty ass granola bars on your way out!
>>
>>24662381
Your corporate overlords allow you a few minutes to eat? That's so considerate.
>>
>>24662381
>>24662383
>>24662393

buttblasted wagekeks on suicide watch
>>
>>24662381
>>24662393
I got a job too but I don't feel the need to prove myself to strangers on anonymous imageboards because I'm not some kind of attention-deprived retard.

Go post this shit on Facebook.
>>
>>24662409
don't forget the overpriced, burned coffee from generic coffee chain #1943984
>>
>>24661530
Hey NEET! Cool you like your life, I'm happy for you. I NEETed a while but I find that not having to worry about paying rent or having to live with my mother, being able to afford things I like, and feeling like I'm doing something remotely useful makes me more happy than video games all day. Good luck keeping your neetbux, governments are hard in you these days.
>>
>>24662464
>and feeling like I'm doing something remotely useful

You've fallen for the wagekek meme of needing to do meaningless busywork on a 9-5 schedule in order to feel productive.
>>
>>24662420
Sure you've got a job. You're not a neet at all, right? *wink wink*
>>
>>24662464
>and feeling like I'm doing something remotely useful

remotely being the operative word
>>
File: 10f5204 (1).jpg (74 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
10f5204 (1).jpg
74 KB, 360x240
So how is the future looking for you neet? These governments benefits cant continue forever right?

Sure I may not love my job. But I've got great colleagues and the pay is good. The future is looking bright for us wagekeks, and looking very bleak for you neets.
>>
>>24662207
If you strain like this on the toilet, you'll get hemorrhoids.
>>
>>24662381
>>24662393
>>24662464
>>24662536
are these wagekeks who are extremely angry about the OP or neets just fucking around? i'm not sure
>>
File: 1448974314574[1].jpg (7 KB, 184x273) Image search: [Google]
1448974314574[1].jpg
7 KB, 184x273
THE GIFT
HE FUCKED THE OTHER GUYS WIFE AND MADE HER PREGNENT
SIMON the husband of the womyn TOLD LIES IN THE PAST ABOUT GORDO pic releated THAT HE WAS RAPED AND DESTROYED HIS LIFE WITH IT
xy
>>
>>24662579
Thats what these threads have become. Neets acting like wagekeks. Wagekeks acting like neets. Trolls trolling trolls.
>>
>>24662478
>>24662514
I'm a nurse, I feel like my job IS useful to individual people, but its merit can be debated in the grand scheme of things. But still, I do feel useful. More than when all I did was play vidya.
>>
>>24662579

>getting angry over the fact that a literal human parasite does not agree with your lifestyle

lmao, no one actually does this

it's a mixture of pity and revulsion
>>
>>24661989
what are the requirements for welfare do you have to be disabled or something
>>
>>24662257
A job doesn't make you progress in life it just gives you money, the only way to progress in life is education and prqctice
>>
>>24662725
Lmao in what fairytale world do you live?
>>
I'm gonna earn some money it's not for my loanshit like that
because i want buy a whatever i want
shit, let me alone
>>
>>24662768
Haven't you heard about getting stuck on a dead end job? That's 90% of them
>>
>>24662796
More cold pizza, coffee and videogames you don't have the time to play
>>
What wagekecks don't get is that a job wasn't supposed to be your whole life unless you where a lawyer or a doctor. You were supposed to get it to have some cash to afford a family, traveling and wathever luxury you wanted. Then you got jewed into working 10 hours plus an hour commute for barely enough money to survive but its OK because you have a jjobeven tho you hate it. Being a neet at least I have free time, a little too much free time that is and not enough money to leave my apartment every day but I got the chance of learn to become a freelance worker wich would give me money whenever I needed it plus free time the way it is supposed to work
>>
New World Order!
Work for us and buy things you dont need to impress people you dont like!
Do it faggot
>>
please someone give me money
>>
>>24662959
>but I got the chance of learn to become a freelance worker
This is what shows the true nature of NEETs.

Yeah, you've got the CHANCE to do something. But I will bet you anything you don't do shit about making that dream happen.
>>
File: 1447845849316.png (58 KB, 632x600) Image search: [Google]
1447845849316.png
58 KB, 632x600
>>24662057
I have an hour paid lunch break. I usually just eat at my desk and use it to leave work an hour early.
>>
>>24662261
>tfw my commute is 8 minutes on the high end

Feels good.
>>
>>24663056
Literally spent last week working everyday on blender
>last week
Because I spent last couple of months learning how to draw instead
>>
>>24662959
false as fuck, medieval cunts used to get named after their jobs. their jobs were litterally thier livelyhoods.

the difference is back then most (or at least alot more) people would own their own small business, rather than work for a large corporation, the likes of which didnt come about until the industrial revolution - at which point people would work eat and sleep at their jobs
>>
>>24663087
draw yourself some money
>>
>>24662536
>no neets have been able to refute this

I guess we lost.
>>
>>24663099
Work yourself up to some free time
6 feet under free time
>>
>>24662536
They will last forever, too many people depend on them so no government will dare fuck with it. You should be rooting for us because you can get fired at any time and you won't have a good time then
>>
>>24662261
>front door to office is 10 minutes

Feels good man.
>>
I wish I could be a NEET, but I hate living with my family. What's a bot to do?
>>
>>24663179
Idk man dad bought me an apartment because all his friends where buying their kids apartments.
Tfw the anime spergy kid two years younger than you who you were forced to play with is making 6 figures fresh out of college and living with his hot girlfriend
>>
File: 1430898326856.png (204 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
1430898326856.png
204 KB, 800x670
>All these NEET's getting btfo by wagekeks in this thread
The winner couldn't be more obvious.

Wagekeks state facts and arguments. Neetfags respond with buzzwords.
>>
Netdom is privilege instead of a right, abolish work! Your consent and your work allows the people to be enslaved. Let humanity soar free of chains in the bright sky of possibilities. Kill all niggers.
>>
>>24663230

>LITERALLY sucking jew dick
>winner

K
>>
On unemployment living life. Probably going NEET.
>>
>>24663302
>Neetfags respond with buzzwords
Top kek
>>
>>24661891
lol you're so standard
seriously how can you live like this and not be absolutely bored?
>>
File: 1445275124331.jpg (18 KB, 268x263) Image search: [Google]
1445275124331.jpg
18 KB, 268x263
>>24663230
>dude BTFO EPIC

fuck you're retarded. even more retarded than the neets. at least all they do is shitpost, you wagekeks get genuinely butthurt and take these threads so seriously that you feel the need to prove your superiority.
when will you morons quit falling for the bait every single time?
If the subway meme didn't tip you off (certified sandwich artist) that these guys are just trying to rustle you, i don't know what will
>>
>>24661530

Would would a NEETkek hate a wagekek?
>>
>>24663362
Sorry, I don't have the time to read this longass reply. I'm gonna finish my work and then leave work a bit earlier than usual.

I'll drive home listening to some nice music, without any feeling of anxiety because fuck, I have no worries about anything. That's what being a wagekek is all about.

I wonder what my beautiful girlfriend will cook for me tonight. What will you eat NEET? Surely you won't bother to make instant noodles again? Or perhaps some poptarts tonight?
>>
>>24663386
he would would be helping him realize the errors of his way, the folly of taking being the foundation of this system of misery and so make the world a happier place for all. Would would say it is the duty of the enlightened to shine upon the dark.
>>
>be atheist, (post your your epin fedora maymays, dont give a fuck)
>one life to live
>don't believe in afterlife
>every second of my life is valuable precious cargo, time is my only currency
>expected to sell my time for X an hour to Boss Man Shekelstein and grovel at his feet during quarterly reviews while he kicks his feet up on his desk and puffs his cigar smoke in my face
>expected to plug myself into the system designed by the wealthy hundreds of years ago to keep the rich rich and the poor poor

9-5 is the ULTIMATE blue pill
>>
>>24663424
>Sorry, I don't have the time to read this longass reply

>writes a longer one
K
E
K

buttblasted
>>
>>24662536
Yeah they will + I plan on an heroing before 40
>>
It is the epitome of irresponsibilty to feed this gray chain of dissatisfaction, all responsible adults would do well to cease serving masters undeserving, and look beyond their immediate needs into the future of mankind.
>>
>>24663464
Lol yea you got him there
>>
>>24663424
I'm not a neet, jackass. And your entire post is exactly what I meant by feeling the need to prove your superiority. Do you realize how foolish you come off with this "look at how happy and well-adjusted I am" bullshit? You've turned into a literal caricature of a wagekek.

The subway shit is retarded but at least that's only shitposting. You wagekeks have an actual bone to pick whenever these threads are posted.
>>
>>24663532
>>24663362
>I'm not a neet, jackass
Your name is not fooling anyone. Only a NEET can get so upset by a wagekek trolling him.

What happened? The little girl in that Japanese cartoon you jack off to died?
>>
It is obvious that, in primitive communities, peasants, left to themselves, would not have parted with the slender surplus upon which the warriors and priests subsisted, but would have either produced less or consumed more. At first, sheer force compelled them to produce and part with the surplus. Gradually, however, it was found possible to induce many of them to accept an ethic according to which it was their duty to work hard, although part of their work went to support others in idleness. By this means the amount of compulsion required was lessened, and the expenses of government were diminished. To this day, 99 per cent of British wage-earners would be genuinely shocked if it were proposed that the King should not have a larger income than a working man. The conception of duty, speaking historically, has been a means used by the holders of power to induce others to live for the interests of their masters rather than for their own. Of course the holders of power conceal this fact from themselves by managing to believe that their interests are identical with the larger interests of humanity. Sometimes this is true; Athenian slave-owners, for instance, employed part of their leisure in making a permanent contribution to civilization which would have been impossible under a just economic system. Leisure is essential to civilization, and in former times leisure for the few was only rendered possible by the labors of the many. But their labors were valuable, not because work is good, but because leisure is good. And with modern technique it would be possible to distribute leisure justly without injury to civilization.
>>
File: 960x.jpg (57 KB, 960x606) Image search: [Google]
960x.jpg
57 KB, 960x606
>>24663424
I spend all day doing whatever I want. Recently I've been teaching myself guitar while my friends are being keked behind a desk. I've hiked and camped for weeks while my friends were putting on their fake kek smiles for retarded clients. I love it when they complain about life getting drunk every single weekend, knowing that I'll go home and sleep it off without a worry in the world.
>>
Modern technique has made it possible to diminish enormously the amount of labor required to secure the necessaries of life for everyone. This was made obvious during the war. At that time all the men in the armed forces, and all the men and women engaged in the production of munitions, all the men and women engaged in spying, war propaganda, or Government offices connected with the war, were withdrawn from productive occupations. In spite of this, the general level of well-being among unskilled wage-earners on the side of the Allies was higher than before or since. The significance of this fact was concealed by finance: borrowing made it appear as if the future was nourishing the present. But that, of course, would have been impossible; a man cannot eat a loaf of bread that does not yet exist. The war showed conclusively that, by the scientific organization of production, it is possible to keep modern populations in fair comfort on a small part of the working capacity of the modern world. If, at the end of the war, the scientific organization, which had been created in order to liberate men for fighting and munition work, had been preserved, and the hours of the week had been cut down to four, all would have been well. Instead of that the old chaos was restored, those whose work was demanded were made to work long hours, and the rest were left to starve as unemployed. Why? Because work is a duty, and a man should not receive wages in proportion to what he has produced, but in proportion to his virtue as exemplified by his industry.
>>
>>24663449
Well then what makes you happy?

Is hedonistic satisfaction enough of a reason to stay around on this earth?
>>
This is the morality of the Slave State, applied in circumstances totally unlike those in which it arose. No wonder the result has been disastrous. Let us take an illustration. Suppose that, at a given moment, a certain number of people are engaged in the manufacture of pins. They make as many pins as the world needs, working (say) eight hours a day. Someone makes an invention by which the same number of men can make twice as many pins: pins are already so cheap that hardly any more will be bought at a lower price. In a sensible world, everybody concerned in the manufacturing of pins would take to working four hours instead of eight, and everything else would go on as before. But in the actual world this would be thought demoralizing. The men still work eight hours, there are too many pins, some employers go bankrupt, and half the men previously concerned in making pins are thrown out of work. There is, in the end, just as much leisure as on the other plan, but half the men are totally idle while half are still overworked. In this way, it is insured that the unavoidable leisure shall cause misery all round instead of being a universal source of happiness. Can anything more insane be imagined?
>>
No one should ever work.

Work is the source of nearly all the misery in the world. Almost any evil you'd care to name comes from working or from living in a world designed for work. In order to stop suffering, we have to stop working.

That doesn't mean we have to stop doing things. It does mean creating a new way of life based on play; in other words, a ludic conviviality, commensality, and maybe even art. There is more to play than child's play, as worthy as that is. I call for a collective adventure in generalized joy and freely interdependent exuberance. Play isn't passive. Doubtless we all need a lot more time for sheer sloth and slack than we ever enjoy now, regardless of income or occupation, but once recovered from employment-induced exhaustion nearly all of us want to act. Oblomovism and Stakhanovism are two sides of the same debased coin.
>>
>>24662156
Of course NEET is a shit meme. It's how the total failures and lazy fucks try to justify their existances. They claim it's all glamor, NEETbux, and freedom to do whatever, but each and every one of them knows the cold, lonely, unfulfilling Hell of their realities. They just want to make everyone else feel bad for making it somewhere.
>>
>>24663560
If anything this post only serves to show how seriously you take your internet wars.
It's either NEET or wagekek. Can't be anything else, right?

NEETs will continue posting the same stupid thread every day and wagekeks will continue to post their annual salary to prove how much better they are.
>>
>>24663617
In this post we see the framework for society to collapse inside two months.
>>
>>24663671

The ludic life is totally incompatible with existing reality. So much the worse for "reality," the gravity hole that sucks the vitality from the little in life that still distinguishes it from mere survival. Curiously -- or maybe not -- all the old ideologies are conservative because they believe in work. Some of them, like Marxism and most brands of anarchism, believe in work all the more fiercely because they believe in so little else.
>>
>>24661530
Actually I got the day off and I invited a friend over to my house for the first time since middle school and I have nothing to do once he's here and my room is literally filled with trash and I know I can't clean it so I need to keep him out of there.

I'm kind of freaking out right now desu. I'm not good at one-on-one conversation.
>>
>>24663680
This is so because work is vital to survival. If people aren't out there toiling to ensure society keeps functioning, it will collapse. Many ideologies (especially the various sects of socialism) are concerned with how to make coping with that reality fair for the common man.
>>
>>24662084
>>
Nice response to the NEET pic, but using Don Draper is wrong. Half the point of his character was showing that a robot could never be happy faking it as a Chad no matter how good at it he was.

Don always ended up alone and miserable and hating himself no matter how much success at work he had and women he fucked.
>>
>>24663727
I disagree. It is now possible to abolish work and replace it, insofar as it serves useful purposes, with a multitude of new kinds of free activities. To abolish work requires going at it from two directions, quantitative and qualitative. On the one hand, on the quantitative side, we have to cut down massively on the amount of work being done. At present most work is useless or worse and we should simply get rid of it. On the other hand -- and I think this the crux of the matter and the revolutionary new departure -- we have to take what useful work remains and transform it into a pleasing variety of game-like and craft-like pastimes, indistinguishable from other pleasurable pastimes, except that they happen to yield useful end-products. Surely that shouldn't make them less enticing to do. Then all the artificial barriers of power and property could come down. Creation could become recreation. And we could all stop being afraid of each other.
>>
>>24663761
I don't suggest that most work is salvageable in this way. But then most work isn't worth trying to save. Only a small and diminishing fraction of work serves any useful purpose independent of the defense and reproduction of the work-system and its political and legal appendages. Twenty years ago, Paul and Percival Goodman estimated that just five percent of the work then being done -- presumably the figure, if accurate, is lower now -- would satisfy our minimal needs for food, clothing, and shelter. Theirs was only an educated guess but the main point is quite clear: directly or indirectly, most work serves the unproductive purposes of commerce or social control. Right off the bat we can liberate tens of millions of salesmen, soldiers, managers, cops, stockbrokers, clergymen, bankers, lawyers, teachers, landlords, security guards, ad-men and everyone who works for them. There is a snowball effect since every time you idle some bigshot you liberate his flunkeys and underlings also. Thus the economy implodes.
>>
>>24663774
This all operates under the assumption that people want to return to a subsistence form of living. I'd be amazed if a large amount of people would agree to that. What's more is the whole turning work into something indistinguishable from play thing. While not having to stress while doing even necessary work would be nice, the stress is necessary. Play is something you can drop, pick up, and fuck around with at will. We don't need people having that attitude while screwing with the world's food supply. I also defy anybody to make farming indistinguishable from play.
>>
>>24662586
Who gives a fuck about that shitty film? Spoil something people actually like.
>>
I love the more philosophical discourse I read here but I can't help believing that the nature of man would mean he'd just dive into excess, violence or depression if he was provided for with nothing to do.
>>
>>24663919
just google it and you can read the whole thing

it's some samefag that's posting
>>
>>24663842
I think giving it a simple name, without being clear on its definition leads to misunderstandings, perhaps the word itself is a misleading one. I have to go now, you can read more in "The Abolition of Work" by Bob Black from where I've been with halfassed attention copypasting.
>>
>>24663919
I also recommend Bertrand Russel on fairly pararell views (Praise of idleness, Proposed roads to freedom). But truthfully I am not much more explored on the topic than you, im mostly shitposting
>>
>>24663984
Shitposting is bestposting m8
>>
>>24663600

Happiness is a meme.
>>
File: 1448728603383.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1448728603383.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
butthurt wagekeks

everythread

errytime
>>
I'm apparently autistic enough that I enjoy being a process engineer. I hate managing the people I manage, but a factory has millions of dollars of equipment for me to tweak. I like upping efficiency because I like numbers and stats. It's like a video game that actually accomplishes something. I actually look forward to work now.
>>
>>24663601
>No man would want to work 8 hours instead of four.

except they would, it's just that they wouldn't get full time employment benefits.
>>
File: keepworking.png (1 MB, 804x532) Image search: [Google]
keepworking.png
1 MB, 804x532
Every single day the wagekeks take the bait

and every day it puts a smile on my face
>>
>>24664049
Then why not kill yourself? Why do you stay alive?
>>
>>24664258
I have no reason to die. A couple video games came out, so im playing those. Im putting together a home gym in order to bait roasties in to fucking me because of omg absss <3. I read a lot of books. Im content with my life. But i'd rather die in the streets than serve jew cock or play the jew game.
>>
Are any NEETs interested in hooking up? We can roleplay with you as my housewife, and I rape you and beat you. We can do costumes too, to help us get in the mood. Short, fat nervous men preferred.
>>
>>24661530
> NEET
>on saturday going raving with the lads
best of both worlds baby
>>
>>24661935
The shameless justifications of a literal Jew-driven wageslave
>>
>OP's post: 6:02am
>Last post 10:33am
>128 posts
>"WE'RE NOT BTFO, YOU ARE, NEETS!"
You are not fooling anyone, wagekeks. If you weren't you wouldnt fall for the bait all the time.
>>
>>24664388
Are any wagecu'cks interested in hooking up? We can roleplay with you as my slave dog, and I can put you on a leash, obey orders, scold you and make you perform various task's and feats for scraps. We can do costumes too, to help us get in the mood. Perhaps uncomfortable, boxy italian loafers, slacks, and a literal tight cloth noose or "necktie", (that you must pay for with your own money of course.) oh wait! I have described the day in the life of a wageslave! Oops!
>>
>>24664501
>tfw I'll never get to dominate this willful NEETpet
Why even live
>>
>>24662768
You're the one living in a delusional fairytale, shekel slave.
But you'll learn.
>>
File: 1427496974560.jpg (552 KB, 1234x1024) Image search: [Google]
1427496974560.jpg
552 KB, 1234x1024
>>24661891
>this fucking mad

LMAO
>>
File: 1433245735507.jpg (610 KB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
1433245735507.jpg
610 KB, 1920x1920
>>24661530
I love these threads

inb4blox
>>
>>24664347
I suppose you're not the same poster I replied to. Because I asked about happiness, he said its a nene but all your response is telling me is that you are just chasing different forms of happiness, satisfaction, hedonism, whatever you call it.
If that is all your life is, I feel sorry for you.
>>
>call in sick today
>get told to bring doctor letter
>too tired and dizzy to go to doctor
>like nigga im sick, do you really think i can drive to a clinic when im lightheaded and flushing
well now what? am i gonna get one of those warnings that can get me fired?
>>
>>24665026
just shoot it up
>>
>>24664978
should it be more about pain and suffering?
>>
File: 1438522994969.jpg (103 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1438522994969.jpg
103 KB, 800x450
>>24664978

>you are just chasing different forms of happiness, satisfaction, hedonism, whatever you call it

See pic. Im just doing mildly entertaining things before i die.

>If that is all your life is, I feel sorry for you.

This is how i can tell you're a pretentious know it all faggot. I suppose this is the point where you expect me to ask "hurr ok if ur so smart what is life supposed to mean". Do you see how I haven't asked you a single question during our exchange? I dont give a fuck about feelings.
>>
I dont care what you think. i work so I have money for Drugs and I dont feel like a completely worthless piece of shit. And my job is surfing 4chan while sitting in a kiosk. Ill take $9.25 an hour for that.
>>
>>24665246
I dont give a fuck about your feelings.*

Also im the same poster you replied to
>>
>>24664978
oh tell me sage of wisdom what there is to a life not so pathetic, because I can't think of anything
>>
>>24661954
I left mine just before christmas rush. Bosses were pissed, coworkers were patting me on the back for escaping though.

Cant wait to get back into uni and go productive neet mode.
>>
File: image%3A6431.jpg (160 KB, 977x459) Image search: [Google]
image%3A6431.jpg
160 KB, 977x459
It's time for lunch wagekeck, remember you get to pick anything, well anything except freedom. That option only becomes available after 40 years
>>
>>24665339
That is exactly what he wants you to ask, see my post >>24665246. Hes just a deluded psuedointellectual caught in the matrix. Can't wait for his worthless bullshit answer like "feeling like you're contributing to society" or something
>>
>>24662257
Life is Suffering. Jesus christ man that image is perfect.
>>
I'm fucking tired of NEETS memeing this hard
Let me brag to you

>server at a local restaurant
>have an apartment with gf, rent is $450/mo each
>in one Friday night shift (4pm-10pm) easily pull in $300
>will then work all day Saturday (11am-10pm) and while this is a back-breaking shift, I'll take home another $400
>this means that in 30 hours I have more than paid off my monthly expenses and every single dollar earned for the rest of the month is spent on luxury or simply put into savings for our trip to Ecuador in June
>will then work Monday and Sunday nights, bringing in probably another $200
>Tuesday through Thursday is my weekend, which I spend playing vidya, exercising, going out to eat, and having sex, all with my amazing gf
>this is all free from a mom banging on my door at 2am telling me to stop playing dota, or a judging dad asking me when I'll move out, or the depression of having just jacked it to giantess hentai for the 5th time in a day and realizing you're not only living the life of a parasite but doing a shit job at it
>this is all our household and our life which we have complete control over

Now I've been blessed with a well paying job, low rent, and a gf, but seriously this is life for us wagebros. Fuck contributing to society, you come home every day knowing you put money in the bank that you can spend on whatever you could possibly want later.
>>
>>24665246
So you are chasing mildly entertaining things before you die. And emotions don't matter. Why the satisfaction chasing then?

I also should not be all hurr durr feelings, since you don't care.
All good and well. But I still don't understand why you don't kill yourself. Is that mild entertainment really what keeps you from doing it?

I just don't get the logic by which you justify your existence.
>>
>>24666132
I dont need to justify my existence. I have no reason to live. I have no reason to die. I dont take life seriously. My world view closely aligns with nihilsm, you should look that up.
>>
>>24662084
>existance

At least NEETs have time to learn how to spell, wagekek
>>
File: 1444612241419.jpg (23 KB, 400x347) Image search: [Google]
1444612241419.jpg
23 KB, 400x347
>>24665844
Out of curiosity, if you're living what you consider to be a good, brag-worthy life, why are you on this board?
>>
>>24666785
Why is anyone on this board? It has no specific purpose. It's not an autism board it just became one when the autists tried to take it over
>>
File: my_sides.jpg (47 KB, 600x514) Image search: [Google]
my_sides.jpg
47 KB, 600x514
>>24665844

>waiter
>thinks his life is bragworthy

my sides
>>
>>24667006
>>24666785
and yet me makes more than you both
>>
>>24665844
You are so skilled. Now shut up and hand me my food, I went to college.
>>
File: 1448916891792.jpg (241 KB, 1448x828) Image search: [Google]
1448916891792.jpg
241 KB, 1448x828
This meme is getting real old.

It's funny when eurokeks post these threads at like midnight though

>who the fuck gets up at midnight to go to work

keks everytime

pic related, neets
>>
>>24667170
I used to wake up at 1015, worked third shift while in college. Would go to bed at 430 pm or so everyday after classes. Paid off now, I'm da boss
>>
File: 1445609400442.png (154 KB, 548x496) Image search: [Google]
1445609400442.png
154 KB, 548x496
>mfw I work for a year and then take a year off
>mfw I've been doing it for 8 years

Feels good.
>>
>>24667170
>6 a.m. to 4 p.m.

lol how early are you going to sleep wagekek? 8 p.m.? lmao
>>
>>24661530
Have fun working for your Jew boss. maybe today, I'll figure out Pi.
>>
>>24667155
Doesn't matter what your title is, all that matters is pay and doing fine with that

>>24666785
Because I feel like shooting the shit about nothing in particular and have some heavy social anxiety. I actually became a waiter to help cope with it.
>>
File: NEETend3.png (114 KB, 1611x290) Image search: [Google]
NEETend3.png
114 KB, 1611x290
I thought the OP was going to stop posting this meme? Oh well... It'll all go to hell sooner or later for him anyway.

If the lives in the U.S he'll be out on his ass when president Trump ends social security full stop and if he lives in Europe he'll be out on his ass when governments cut benefits to a minimum to pay for all the millions of middle eastern immigrants that have come and are coming as the middle-east is being de-populated into Europe.
>>
>>24661547
What if i dont have a mortgage, loans, alimony, or any outstanding debts?
>>
File: 1448859139127.jpg (87 KB, 800x498) Image search: [Google]
1448859139127.jpg
87 KB, 800x498
i was a NEET,until i decided to get a job
>lose FAT
>finds a nice job that i like
>engage job
>MONEY
>still living with my parents and still having neetbux
>move out
>happy as fuck parents
>rents a nice tiny house
>put all my shit in there
>works 12 hours a day,gets home not tired
>play vidya
>eventually finds a GF
>qt3.14
>lives close to me
>virginity lost
>not NEET anymore,no more neetbux
>buy everything i ever wanted
>happiness
>2 years later
>decides to go back to this horrible place
>opens /b/
>sees this(pic related)
you NEETs disgust me
the government should stop feeding you fucks.
>>
>>24668406
shut up jew cock servicer
>>
File: meme kevin.png (7 KB, 384x392) Image search: [Google]
meme kevin.png
7 KB, 384x392
hello my name is meme kevin
>>
>>24668385
>one person posts all these threads
You probably think /r9k/ is all one person also.
>>
File: sins.jpg (43 KB, 315x700) Image search: [Google]
sins.jpg
43 KB, 315x700
>>24669831
aeh was :-D
>>
>>24665844
>going to Ecuador

Don't come here, you piece of shit.
>>
>>24669826
>>works 12 hours a day,gets home not tired

am i supposed to believe that? stockholm syndrome sheep, wait a year till you're all burned out and wanna die.
>>
>>24661891
>get's raped then reports to slave duty and brags about it
u wot m8?

muh jew tokens!
>>
I went to school today but work 6-2 tomorrow I live 5 minutes away from work I don't mind having a job desu
>>
File: biz fascaiton with dick.png (149 KB, 1196x622) Image search: [Google]
biz fascaiton with dick.png
149 KB, 1196x622
>>24662084
Actually, a NEET life looks more stress free than the wageslaves constantly moving lifestyle and jew boss.

NEETs don't have a boss and are free.
The best path is business owner, so you can be that "Boss"
>>
>>24662536
Actually
Since Rothschild owns all the central banks and since the central banks print unlimited money to fund projects despite U.S debt deficits, I see NEETs being a thing forever. Some people like me just can't hold a job due to illness.
>>
>work in half an hour
RRREEE
>>
I have never wanted a job my entire life. I have a job that pays well and can't wait to get fired and get on unemployment.

I don't get people who are bored when they are unemployed. When I was a NEET, I could explore any fringe topics on the internet, usually end up practicing guitar 4+ hours, do pullups in my room.

I deferred starting my job for 6 months. Being a NEET for that amount of time and exploring different things right after college expanded my mind far more than 4 years of college.
>>
File: wagecucks hate him.png (160 KB, 641x354) Image search: [Google]
wagecucks hate him.png
160 KB, 641x354
>>24675729
You must understand that the typical wageslave's brain is the size of a tangerine. They are unable to think of anything to do unless their "boss" gives them detailed instructions.

This also applies to temporarily unemployed wagekucks.
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.