[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R9k, today and every day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: r9k in a nutshell.jpg (424 KB, 608x2369) Image search: [Google]
r9k in a nutshell.jpg
424 KB, 608x2369
R9k, today and every day
>>
>this is a feminist
/r9k/ was never on the winning side
>>
>>24661500
Here's your reply

Orignal post mary had a little lamb
>>
>>24661500
where is the template for this?
>>
>>24661511
dayum son
originality
>>
>>24661500
We don't give a fuck about feminists, you're confusing us with reddit.
>>
File: 1444929154103.png (66 KB, 810x800) Image search: [Google]
1444929154103.png
66 KB, 810x800
> this much strawman
>>
OMG, this comic really steamed my beets.

Everything about it (from the way it portrays anti-feminists as being ugly and out-of-shape as opposed to feminist sympathizers, to the way it makes anti-feminists seem unreasonable and unaware of their latent sexist beliefs) has filled my heart with seething rage. I am taking this comic completely at face value, and I am so angry right now.

If I could only steady my trembling hands (trembling with anger), I would make a really shitty edit of this comic expressing my own views, which I will remind you are contradictory to the views presented in this comic.

They say pictures are worth a thousand words, but it would take a million to express my supreme discontent with this image. Neither I nor you have the time for that, so let me just leave you with one final thought: this comic has rendered me incoherent with rage. I am now acting out in a ridiculous manner.
>>
>>24661500
dat transformation into a model thingy..
>>
>>24662357
But the people on this board actually do 'scream' in all caps. With those exact statements.
>>
>>24661500
Except if he agrees that their ideologies are wrong and harmful to rational world views, then the left stick man complicitly agrees that tumblr feminists do affect his life. Which it does, since it extends beyond the dating realm, into the job market, education, politics, etc. And identity politics is divisive and unfounded and goes against logic. This comic is also illogical because of the ignorance of the aforementioned points.

You also shouldn't automatically debase a very pertinent literary work like 1984 just to prove a point on an image board. Go read it again and see how the similarities between the youth brigade and feminist imperatives align.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.