[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
www.youtu.be/BsvGWDgO41o >normies skip to 3:02 to see how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1399294404738.jpg (249 KB, 904x854) Image search: [Google]
1399294404738.jpg
249 KB, 904x854
www.youtu.be/BsvGWDgO41o

>normies
skip to 3:02 to see how to handle a kuckening
>>
>>24661495
7 minutes in, holy fuck i love watching this shit
>>
>>24661523

man, I don't. it might be because /r9k/ cherrypicks the worst of mankind but this shit kills my hope for any kind of happiness in the world - for anyone.
>>
>>24661529
it's like a glimmering hope that there's justice in wthi world
>>
>>24661495
Never been in a relationship but I can't imagine why anyone would do that to their partner. It's such a common thing apparently which makes it even weirder.

If you still like them, why cheat? If you don't like them anymore, why not just break up then have sex with someone else?

I just don't understand.
>>
>>24661627
People want both. They usually love their partner but they want to try sex with more than one person.

Its not hard to see why they have those desires, it's just hard to see how they could betray their partner.
>>
>>24661495
Can someone post another link? OP's isn't working for me
>>
>>24661646
So wanting to have sex with someone is reason enough to abandon all common decency and morals? If you want to sleep around then do it, what's the need to commit to one person knowing that you're going to stab them in the back at some point?

This coming from a 21 year old virgin, so maybe I just can't relate to the average person whose desire for and accessibility to sex means throwing away a potentially great relationship for momentary satisfaction is actually an option.
>>
>>24661695
>>24661495
http://youtu.be/BsvGWDgO41o
I gotchu
>>
>>24661529
>it might be because /r9k/ cherrypicks the worst of mankind
It looks like you get it.
>>
>>24661495
Someone needs to voice over this like it's animal planet or something
>>
>>24661646
Since poly-amorous relationships have become a thing, people can do both. But it's funny how when the girl tries to make things open and the guy says no and breaks it off, she thinks he's unreasonable.

I can't wait for pure, loyal, sex hungry AI.
>>
>>24661721
The behaviour is beneficial from an evolutionary perspective. Most men are not alpha material that can just sleep around all the time, so they need to commit to a woman in order to acquire sex. But at the same time, if they sleep with other women they can spread their genes more while maintaining a committed relationship that guarantees offspring.

Women, on the other hand, benefit from cheating by having sex with men that are out of their league and they could never hope to have a committed relationship with. By having sex with these alpha men they improve the genetic quality of their offspring, while maintaining a committed relationship with a lesser man guarantees she will have the necessary resources to raise them.
>>
>>24661495

I refuse to believe pajeets are only 33% behind whites in terms of dating and are merely on equal footing with asian/black males.

You NEVER fucking see indian guys with anyone except maybe the shitty last pick indian women.
>>
What i really love about the okc dev blog post this stat was taken from is the butthurt and cunty tone it was written in - Since the okc devs are a bunch of looney genderbending anti-white commie fucks they hate all things straight white male and they're stopping just short of outright berating all those women for prefering them over men "of color", however the passive-agressiveness on their part is clearly showing lel
>>
>>24661855
Thanks man. Christ this shit is depressing
>>
>>24661855
Fucking false advertising what the fuck. Half of them aren't even "caught in the act", we just see the part where the c.uck's spazzing out over the supposed cheater.
>>
Half of The women don't even apologize
>>
>>24662698
Nobody apologized.
>>
>>24661495
>women are all gold digging whores
>whites have the most money
>whites are the most desireable

makes sense to me.
>>
>>24661627
for women, most of the time they want the resources of the man they are with but the sex/body/kids of the many they are cheating with

hypergamy
>>
>>24662733
underrated post with great knowledge
>>
>>24661627

Women might not realize yet they are not attracted to their partners . And cheating is rarely planned . It usually happens in a spur of the moment. That's the case for men .

For married women it could be they don't wanna lose the stability they have with their husbands , but again they can't resist the attractive charms of a guy thats hitting on them.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.