[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being so autistic. Everytime a grill sits near
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1448860861622.jpg (143 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448860861622.jpg
143 KB, 1280x1024
How do I stop being so autistic. Everytime a grill sits near me or talks to me I give basic responses and refuse to look at them. I can't help it. Wat do?
>>
File: 1444599904327.jpg (56 KB, 800x517) Image search: [Google]
1444599904327.jpg
56 KB, 800x517
Don't give them basic responses and look at them.
>>
Be the biggest creep you could possibly imagine and stare at them in the eye. It's not that hard.
>>
>>24661489
Either you choose to wake up from your own nightmare or it will continue to flourish on it's own accord.

Pretty much this: >>24661497. Make a game out of it. Learn the art of chewing fat with people.
>>
>>24661489
They're more afraid of you than you are of them.

They're just able muster more courage. Look them in the eye and you'll see.
>>
Fag,
>you're a fag
>>
>>24661515
>Learn the art of chewing fat with people.
You need guided practice to learn things. Doing the same thing over and over doesn't do shit.

Got any starting points for an autist?
>>
>>24661489
You would learn a lot by crashing and burning a few hundred times.

But you know neither victory nor defeat.
>>
>>24661489
Stop seeing them as just a grill, yet just another human being.
>>
>>24662476
>Doing the same thing over and over doesn't do shit.

Do the opposite of this. Just try saying and doing random shit and see what people respond to positively.

>muh social consequences

You know what the consequences are? People think you're confident. Nobody actually judges you by what you think or say, only by how you make them feel.
>>
I hate when I haven't talked all day and out of nowhere someone asks me an open ended question and I say something short and stupid. I'll spend the rest of the day thinking up intelligent responses I should have said
>>
>>24663243
I spend the rest of my life thinking up intelligent responses I should have said

Why was I so awkward in high school? I was actually really popular for my sense of humor, I knew how to talk to people and yet I still said all this cringey shit I don't want to remember.
>>
>>24661489
Find a role model, like some celebrity or character in a movie, and take cues from them.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.