[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Congratulation anons, you all live in the best times possible!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: white_male.jpg (436 KB, 700x1700) Image search: [Google]
white_male.jpg
436 KB, 700x1700
Congratulation anons, you all live in the best times possible!
>>
>>24661177
dubs desu and srs tho there isnt anything else to do but play video games and get high all day
>>
>>24661177
>dubs x3
I was not even planning this, but I guess truth speaks for itself
>>
And remember, our ancestors had it worse than us because diseases existed.
>>
Maybe within my lifetime we'll get basic income from our ultra rich overlords to spend on hobbies that they produce the materials for.
>>
>>24661177
>only NEETs believe this to justify their laziness

You fucked up by doing poorly/not going/picking a shit degree in college. Go get a McJob and do something with your life, even if it ends up being just above poverty line for the rest of your days. It's better than wasting your youth playing video games that have no value.
>>
I am so happy that I am a second generation immigrant living in a first world 'white country', this allows me to expose the SJW and extreme leftists on their bullshit without losing my future to allegations of racism.
>>
>>24661350
no, their genetically modified progeny and their army of drones will kill us all (and all the liberals, so maybe it's not all bad)
>>
>>24661356
kek
I am working in chemistry laboratory
Still I don't have any value. Yes, I can buy shit for entertainment but it is all.
The only difference is, that instead of sitting in mom home and doing nothing all day, I am sitting in rented apartment shared with 2 fucking normalfags and I am working 8 hours a day, and then do nothing.
>>
>>24661177
The thing about destroying the "arbitrary social construct" of human societies is that it's actually largely a biological "construct". This shit can exist in some corner of the academic world but it will never have a real impact on regular life. Of course shit in the universities will be fucked up for some time.

Not so different from the religious right claiming that gays can destroy heterosexuality, as if sexuality was cultural and not biological.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.