[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw women have life on super-ultra-high-mega-easy-tutorial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1439420253356.jpg (254 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1439420253356.jpg
254 KB, 900x900
>Tfw women have life on super-ultra-high-mega-easy-tutorial-mode

>Tfw guys aren't allowed to have problems

>Tfw guys have to be 6'6, make 300000k per second and become a mega muscle monster while women can just exist

>Tfw women genuinely believe "b urself" will work

>Tfw it's slowly becoming illegal to be male

>Tfw men are invisible

>Tfw resented for wanting to improve and not be suicidal

>Tfw people will post "hurrrr deal with it neckbeard rapist!"

>Tfw when a woman has high standards it's "nature" but a guy it's "creepy" unless he's super chad

>Tfw can't wake up
>>
>>24661143
This meme tho.

Srsly tho, just because women dont want your pathetic arse doesn't make them picky.
>>
>>24661242

roastie/kek tho
>>
>>24661242

>Men suffering
>Meme
>>
>>24661143
generally speaking a woman standard isn't as high as a male stand. a lot of women settle and probable could do a little better.
>>
>>24661452

>a woman standard isn't as high as a male stand. a lot of women settle and probable could do a little better
>>
>>24661452

literally the only reason this meme even exists and that anyone can say it with a straight face is that men are by default treated / considered to be worse than women, such that a woman choosing a man on her own level is considered "settling" because a 5/10 woman is just obviously entitled to an 8/10 man, while lonely men are screamed at for being "entitled" for saying they'd like some love, affection or intimacy in their lives at all.
>>
Women age like milk, they turn to shit once they hit 30.

Men age like wine, their qualities and knowledge grows over time, and they will be more desirable.
If they are nice guys, it means that they are easily manipulated by over-fucked 30 year olds with no qualities.

Think of it, if you hadnt suffered in your youth, would you have found this out and and avoided them once you DID have a good life?
>>
>>24661580

>Think of it, if you hadnt suffered in your youth, would you have found this out and and avoided them once you DID have a good life?

This is unironically a really good point. Thanks for the perspective.
>>
>>24661551

I knew women were bad at math, but failing to understand the concept of average on even the simplest possible level is advanced retardation.
>>
The best thing men can do for a serious relationship is wait until their 30s when they have a good job and date women in their early to mid 20s. Don't date your same age or higher. You'll probably die before them anyways, so go for the younger ones.
>>
>>24661580
One of my biggest fears is continuing on the path I'm on now, earning decent money and buying nice things, then having my only option at 30 be the girls who slept around in college and wouldn't even talk to me back then.
>>
>>24661713

find a college aged gf and date her without giving any fucks
>>
>>24661242
You talk like a nigger and a fag, stop that.
>>
>>24661713

Don't worry, there is literally zero chance of that happening. An older well established man who is attractive won't have much trouble getting 20 year old women. Even if he did you aren't stuck with post wall used up sluts. You could just not get a wife or gf. I'm going for the 20 year old personally. No marriage though. It's easier to trade up for another once she reaches 25 when you don't have the whole divorce process to go through.
>>
>>24661143

yes, im sure your life is such suffering
>>
>>24661697
I did that. Didn't plan it that way but my wife is ten years younger.
>>
>>24661424
Name one thing that isn't a meme to you.
>>
File: 1445464883582.png (568 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1445464883582.png
568 KB, 960x720
>>24661828

My VIRGINITY!!!
>>
>>24661713

>One of my biggest fears is continuing on the path I'm on now, earning decent money and buying nice things, then having my only option at 30 be the girls who slept around in college and wouldn't even talk to me back then.

This IS the reality. Don't let the hopeful anons mislead you. I'm 30 now and women half my age have significantly more sexual experience than me (not saying much considering I'm a virgin, but you get the point).

The only way to win is to opt out entirely and refuse to willingly subsidise these whores. They'll extract your earnings from you through taxes, but at least then they take all moral responsibility.
>>
>>24661580

Dude that's a fucking lie: if you don't have a normal youth you never develop a minimal level of assertiveness.

Money only attracts roasties, not that woman who really loves you.
>>
>>24661850
Meme for a male or female your age to be a virgin and be on r9k.
>>
>>24661713
The only thing you have to fear is your own mind and biological drive to reproduce.
You will struggle, even if you know that it will lead you to ruin.

>>24661888
So why should someone who genuinely loves you suddenly pop up you when you're living a good life?

>Money only attracts roasties, not that woman who really loves you.
that was the point of that post, you will not find someone who loves you, but golddiggers who can only dream of such wealth on their own.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.