[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw been craving weed for like a year but socialiy retarded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1. Joffrey dead.jpg (14 KB, 460x354) Image search: [Google]
1. Joffrey dead.jpg
14 KB, 460x354
>tfw been craving weed for like a year but socialiy retarded and no dealer anymore

it was literally the only thing that brought me happiness
>>
>>24660839
Lel iktf.. I still can call my dealer but it is a w k w a r d af.
>>
just ask some brown people, what could go wrong?
>>
if you were truly an unhappy person weed would just make you realize really how unhappy you are and make you worse off. once you do reach this problem cocaine is far better
>>
>>24660869
I live in Australia
Only brown people are pajeets and they just get stoned on Cricket
>>
>>24660875
Syd/central coast/ Newcastle?
I got u
>>
Weed is boring asf, do pills
>>
why not just become an alcoholic
>>
>>24660897

enjoy your fucked kidneys and over dose/serotonin syndrome

and hearing voices from drug induced psychosis :^)
>>
>>24660839
Literally go in yik yak and ask someone to hook you up. Seriously that's how I've found all my dealers. People fucking love being helpful on that app.
>>
>>24660873
hopefully never happen, $10/week of weed keeps me as stoned as I wanna be
>>
>>24660839
>Australia
We got you senpai, I'm in Darwin, got Newcastle in here, I'm sure we'll find you some bud m8
>>
>>24660922
I don't get psychosis on opiates, except for stimulants. Also, serotonin syndrome? Ignorant
>>
Just buy it online you fuckle.
I'm in australia and get tons of shit online, acid, mesc, ket, 2cx, weed, dmt
>>
>>24660971
>Also, serotonin syndrome? Ignorant

cool story kiddo. been in the game a lot longer than you pal.

also

>pills

>opiates

cute

well of course you wont get psychosis on opiates, lmao.
>>
>>24660976
tried alphabay?
>>
>>24660976

you doin this through tor or what?
>>
>>24660976
I don't understand buying drugs online. Isn't putting your address to receive illegal drugs an incredibly horrible idea?
>>
>>24661000
>>24661002
I just use nucleas.
Yeah through tor, I don't bother using tails or anything, just ship domestically only and you're fine
>>
>>24661018
You use encryption so only the vendor has your address.
It's mutually assured destruction type shit, plus for many it's a living they make why would they fuck it up by calling the police on you.
Each vendor has reviews and shit as well so there's accountability that just doesn't exist for street dealers.
There's tons of tutorials online on how to use TOR and order off the darknets. Just do some googling, it's really not difficult at all.
>>
>>24661046
This, it always arrives hidden as chocolates or hops or seeds. The likelihood of it getting confiscated, especially if it's an insignificant amount, is minuscule. Deepweb is the way forward.
>>
>>24661046
and if you get a controlled delivery, you just claim you never ordered it. Which should be fine unless you signed for it, that's the theory anyway
>>
>>24661072
Exactly, it's the 21st century, none of this having to know someone who knows someone bullshit.
Just order shit and then in a couple days you have drugs in your mailbox to enjoy in your own house.
Seriously though the best part is the reviews, it means dealers can't screw anyone over and provides huge amounts of accountability. >>24661095
yeah no vendor will have signed mail that's just stupid.
>>
>>24661108
You're right, no vendor will ever use signed post so if they ever asked you to sign for a package you know contains drugs you should refuse and deny you ordered anything.
>>
Just go to a bar a 2-3 times, meet your bartender.

Have drinks. Ask casually.

Most waiters as well.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.