[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to go quit my job today. It's a temporary Christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 11.jpg (140 KB, 807x477) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
140 KB, 807x477
I want to go quit my job today.

It's a temporary Christmas job but the hours are too many and I can't keep up with my studies

I did ask them to reduce my hours before but they didn't do anything.

I just want to quit, but they are going to be so pissed.

I would just turn off my phone and never go there again, but my mum knows people who work there.

Am I being stupid?
>>
>>24660784
If they are going to be pissed it is their own fault.
If you need to study then quit.
You have worse things ahead of you, this stupid shit cannot stop you.

Now go show them!
>>
>>24660985
I'll get out of bed now and go do it. I'll report back. Don't close this thread.

I'll be an hour or so.
>>
Just out of the shower. bumping so it doesn't die when I get back.

Thanks, personal blog.
>>
>>24661224
I am waiting for sucessful report. No backing out now.
>>
If they won't do your hours right then just start skipping shifts or leaving early. You notified them of your desires. You have to take scheduling into your own hands. If they don't like it they can fire you. You're considering quitting anyway. You might as well make it harder on them. My job doesn't pay but $10/hr but my manager is really understanding and has always accommodated my scheduling requests as best she could considering the situation. It's actually really fucking awesome. I have 6 and 7 day gaps of no work at all, and I don't even have to request it. It's like she reads my mind and knows I probably don't want to work those nights.
>>
1. Quit. Write it out, short and sweet, don't think too much. Just your reason. Read it. Don't explain your life story, everyone already knows your a pussy they don't need to hear how you became it. Get your reason in your head though.
2. Walk up, don't be mean, be slow. Be purposeful, apologize for the inconvenience. Quit
3. Are you sure your going to do your studies? You better do it faggot. Because I'm willing to bet you aren't, you will just become a bigger piece of shit with your free time and that you just aren't effectively using your current time.
>>
It's your life who gives a fuck. You can quit if you want to. One time i quit a job i just started on the phone.
>>
>>24660784
Did you do it? unoriginal comment #575
>>
is op dead? :-(
>>
>>24663266
Want results... And just like everyone says, yes they will be pissed, but the thing is this -- you feel bad if they're pissed, they don't give a shit if you're pissed.

If you want to quit, quit.
>>
>>24662463

Wow not even OP but lots of truth about myself here
>>
bump 4 op
>>
>Too many hours
>Probably works like 30 hours a week
Shut the fuck up you whiny twat.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.