[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tyrion is undeniably a /robot/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: tyrion.jpg (96 KB, 920x620) Image search: [Google]
tyrion.jpg
96 KB, 920x620
Tyrion is undeniably a /robot/
>>
>rich af
>robot
>>
>>24660534
Lannisters are bankrupt, anon. Pay attention.
>>
>fucking deformed
>still had some pretty teenage girl fall in love and marry him
>even medieval stacy sansa thinks fondly of him

His dad kuking him evens it out though
>>
>>24660583
bankrupt but still have tons of assets
>>
>easy to talk to
>smashes poon left and right
>constantly in the spotlight

wut?
>>
I'm not sure about book Tyrion but show Tyrion had to watch his first love get gang raped by the order of his father on top of all the other shit in his life like being deformed, having his sister hate him, and so on. Forget what happened to her but probably was killed. He might be nobility but Tyrion had the hardest life besides maybe Reek
>>
File: Roose Bolton.jpg (357 KB, 755x1050) Image search: [Google]
Roose Bolton.jpg
357 KB, 755x1050
>>24660487
Boltons are the real robots
>>
>>24660905

this meme needs to be chained to a cross and flayed
>>
>>24660487
>le witty dwarf
He's so annoying and unlikeable he could very well be a robot.

>>24660583
The crown is, not the Lannisters.
>>
>>24660755
>smashes poon
>hooker poon

gud1 m8

>>24660800
same in book
>>
>>24660487
Stannis.
>>
>robot
>takes responsibility for his actions and does something instead of whining how unfair the world is

Pick one. Tyrion is the latter.
>>
>>24660583
>getting confused between the crown's debt and the Lannister family coffers
>>
>>24660800
I swear those books are nothing but fapfiction.
The fat fuck is trying to get as many fetishes in there as he can.
>>
>implying Tyrion sits about contemplating tfw no gf

He's dealt a shit hand, but keeps going. I suppose he's what a robot could be if we didn't give up.

>>24661041
They bankrupt both in the TV series.
>>
He's fucked more women than you ever will, are you blind?
>>
File: 1445506150979.gif (797 KB, 440x340) Image search: [Google]
1445506150979.gif
797 KB, 440x340
actually Quentin is the actual robot character
>>
>>24661097
>Quentyn Martell
>Manlet
>sandnigger
>virgin
>incompetent
>autist
>they literally call him prince frog
how is he not the true robot character
>>
>>24661092
>They bankrupt both in the TV series.

Yeah, but nobody knows that.
>>
File: stannis.jpg (65 KB, 363x475) Image search: [Google]
stannis.jpg
65 KB, 363x475
>>24661033
No. Stannis is autistic as fuck, but he's got confidense and courage out the ass.

Sam Tarly is /r9k/
>>
>>24660800
Wrong. It wasn't gangrape. That bitch was a whore. She did each man for a silver a piece.

From when he met her it was a set up by his father

>>24660905
Nah they are more like Omegas.

Theon is the real robot. Never felt like he belonged, denied by his father, the only love he knew was a whore.
>>
>>24661163
Wrong, retard. That's what Tyrion was told. The truth was that she actually wasn't a whore and she really was being raped.
>>
>>24661080
>Pate obsessing over that serving girl's feet int he AFFC prologue
>Sam drinking Gilly's breast milk
>Targ incest, Cersei/Jaime incest, nearly Asha/Theon incest
>Jeyne Poole forced to fuck dogs
>Reek in general
>Endless dwarf sex scenes

What am I missing?
>>
>>24661192

it really pissed me off when they cut that bit out of the show, i was really looking forward to that reveal
>>
File: 1403185284212.png (366 KB, 645x570) Image search: [Google]
1403185284212.png
366 KB, 645x570
>>24661033
>>24661157
Stannis is what every autistic robot should aspire to be.
>>
The books have one minor character not in the TV series, a true beta robot. I don't have the books handy, so does someone remember the guy who loved Theon's sister? I forget his name.

>guy beta orbits her since they were kids
>she doesn't accept his advances but he thinks they are meant to be together
>she leaves for years, beta guy keeps himself "pure" for her, waiting for her return, while she sluts it up
>she returns after years, beta orbiter is there waiting for her, expecting they get married now
>she outright rejects him (again)
>beta faggot doesn't get the message until she literally pulls a knife on him and tells him to fuck off
>>
>>24661200
Sunset found her squatting in the grass.

Jeyne being trained as whore.
Dresses which expose tits and so on.
All those underage characters.

Tons of shit I can't remember.
>>
>>24661229

yeah I remember cringing at him. he's as robotic as it gets.
>>
>>24661229
He likely got fucked with. Dreamcandles and all that jazz.
>>
>>24661217
That'd mean including Tyrion insulting Jaime and telling him he killed Joffrey, and D&D can't have St. Tyrion doing anything morally questionable now, can they? They've been whitewashing Tyrion for a long time
>Kills Shae in self-defense, not out of rage
>Seduces a whore in Volantis instead of getting drunk as fuck, forcing himself on a bedslave and throwing up on the carpet
>Doesn't want to fuck Sansa at all because of moral reasons, when in the books he waited until they'd both disrobed and he had a raging boner before deciding not to go through with it just to spite his father
>He has people killed in the books to keep Shae a secret
>Encourages Young Griff to lead his armies personally, to make sure he gets killed
>Turns into a giant fucking asshole from Dance with Dragons onward

>>24661229
His name is Tristifer Botley
>Tristifer was among the five boys brought to Pyke to become the foster son of Lady Alannys Greyjoy after the Greyjoy Rebellion. Theon knew him since they were boys. Tris became friends with Asha Greyjoy but was sent away to Blacktyde after he and Asha were found touching each other
Hot.
>>
File: 1434268294332.jpg (302 KB, 680x1022) Image search: [Google]
1434268294332.jpg
302 KB, 680x1022
>You will never serve the one true king Stannis Baratheon
>His Grace will never nod at you in approval after you fight well in his name
>You will never sit down at a fire across from Davos and drink with your bros

He's the only character I care about in the series, I can't relate to anyone else.
>>
>>24661835
Same.

He's pretty much the only character in the entire series that tries to do something different in the fantasy genre. I love the way he constantly contrasts (and even parallels) Dany, to the point where they have become almost mirror images of each other even though they're a world away the main difference being that Stannis's leadership style works and Dany's doesn't

If he dies in TWoW I'll be inconsolable.
>>
>>24661229
Doesn't he also hear her getting smashed by that one alpha pirate guy?
>>
>>24661903
He's going to die but it'll be a heroic death fighting the Others

Not getting buttfucked by 20 Good Men (TM), ragequitting his own daughter, getting crushed by the Boltons then beheaded by a category 4 dyke
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.