[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrG 4TEcSuRg What does /r9k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Psy Daddy.jpg (27 KB, 500x551) Image search: [Google]
Psy Daddy.jpg
27 KB, 500x551
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrG4TEcSuRg

What does /r9k/ think of psy's new song?
I like it tbqh
>>
>>24660463
You should probabIy kiII yourseIf
>>
>>24660551
Pls no bully

(unoriginal as fuck)
>>
>>24660562
i'll bully you all fucking day if i want to you pussy ass bitch
>>
What a funny performer. Although his music is kind of derivative. They all have the same build up and kicker. He's funny tho.
>>
It makes me wonder how he got popular in the first place. Gangam was shit too
>>
>lol look at this funny foreign man singing a funny foreign man song
>>
>>24660463
I thought the video was funny.
>>
>>24660670
>>24660622
Thanks, familam. Good to know I'm not alone. He's funny and good at what he does imo.
>>
File: 1445664009977.gif (773 KB, 260x221) Image search: [Google]
1445664009977.gif
773 KB, 260x221
>LE POP CULTURE MEME SO FUNNY AND w e i r d LMAO

this is why I avoid society
>>
Now he will allways try to repeat his gangnam style hit but he will never gain anywhere near as much publicity ever again. It's kinda sad ease all his songs since gangnam have been cheap copys of gangnam style.(not like gangnam has very good in the first place)
When was it again? 2012? People will think back and remember2012 as the maya calendar apocalypse and that wierd chinese dude that went to obscurity.
>>
>>24660877
4mil views already and it was uploaded yesterday, family. It'll probably get around 500mil within a few months. He's going to make a ridiculous amount of money from this song and it's overwhelmingly upvoted. He's not really old news if his new stuff is getting a lot of positive attention too. Even that other "gentleman" song did really well. He's worth 45mil and probably drowning in pussy and nice things. Props to him tbqh. I'm jelly.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPC9erC5WqU
south korea needs to make more bangers tbqh
>>
>>24661324
>tfw no crew to make bangers with

;_;

can us robots get together and make something like this?
>>
>>24660463
>63
surprisingly better than i'd thought
>>
Damm where are those lolis from in the beginning? Not even a pedo but damn those are some cute lolis.
>>
File: 1448454819642.jpg (38 KB, 502x380) Image search: [Google]
1448454819642.jpg
38 KB, 502x380
>locked for germany
>cant listen to it
>it took months until that first mainstream song was unlocked for germany
>>
listen to the full album senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG-A9zNVM60
>>
>>24661784
It's shit original shit
>>
>>24660952
4.5 million views now f4m. Shit is rising fast as fuark.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.