[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feeling when you missed out on experiencing teenage love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: MrFeelbody.jpg (193 KB, 1224x808) Image search: [Google]
MrFeelbody.jpg
193 KB, 1224x808
>that feeling when you missed out on experiencing teenage love
>>
>>24660361
thats why so many of you losers are pedos
>>
>>24660372
But part of the loli fantasy is that the loli could choose any young guy, but she chose you because she trusts and admires you. That wouldn't have been posible when I was the loli's age.
>>
I wonder if this is only a white people problem.
In South American cultures late 20s to early 30s and even older marry teenagers (16-19) all the time.
>>
File: 1446526253383.jpg (872 KB, 1600x1036) Image search: [Google]
1446526253383.jpg
872 KB, 1600x1036
I didn't though, it was wonderful

we still talk, she still dreams about me and I still dream about her.

never going to feel like that again.

I am left empty.
>>
File: pepedespair.png (75 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
pepedespair.png
75 KB, 225x224
>>24660361

that movie ripped me apart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1t9uaKkpdQ
>>
>>24660361
I don't care, to be quite honest with you, family
>>
>>24660372
no it is just a minority who keep spamming these threads then like clockwork start talking about age of consent and spouting memes

https://4ch.be/r9k/search/text/prime/type/op/
>>
>be senior in high school
>i have two classes with this girl
>6/10 shes hot but a bit overweight (so am i so she's in my league)
> talk to her a lot, we sit next to each other everyday
>one day she tells me her phones doesn't work
>asks me to call her phone
>she gives me her number and i call
>she says she cant hear me through the phone
>next day she tells it works now i call her again and she says it works
>SHE GAVE ME HER PHONE NUMBER
>proceed to never use this number
>proceed to be a 22 kissless virgin
>>
I didn't

moved to rural utah when I was 13 and fell in love with a good girl

ama
>>
>that feel when you will probably never experience love at all
>>
>>24660465
it is never too late, until you're dead or give up hope.

if you give up hope, if love comes, you will not notice it.

be hopeful, not expectant, but don't use inevitability as an excuse to not work on yourself and go out.

I love you.
>>
>be 21 KV
>never experienced teen love
>most people my age had a couple of relationships
>even if I somehow managed to charm a qt to be my gf I wouldn't know what to do

Fucking hell. Worst part is that in 8th grade I had a chick all over my dick. I was too dumb to realize this and she grew up to be pretty hot. I suppose dying a virgin ain't so bad I guess. I mean, I'm only failing on a basic activity that literally 99% of humanity manages to do at least once in their lifes
>>
I have experienced this. Those afternoons walking home with her. Getting cigarettes and vodka from her older sister and going to the park. Coming back drunk, hours making out and listening to albums. Walking home from her house around midnight wasted. Call her when I get home to say goodnight and I love you. Same thing the next day. I miss being 17 so badly.
Wagekek in job I hate now at 24. She lives in Canada now. She is living her dreams. I have a long-term grill now, but nothing will compare to Nicole.
>>
>>24660565
>nicole

shit tier highschool gf name tbqh pham
>>
>>24660500
literally 99% of humanity aren't virgins? that fucking feel
>>
>>24660625
I guess you can crank up the percentage a bit if you include those virgins by choice, like tibethan monks and people who die in their childhood of some shit, but I'm pretty sure pretty much everyone manages to get laid at least once in their lifes, and in my age range, I'm sure at least 80%-90% had relationships.

Also I'm in 3rd year of college. College, that one place where you get social interaction and loose libidos like no other place and not even here I can get a girl. I'm pretty sure when I finish my degree I'll get a job and I'll have little to no social activities anymore and I will die alone
>>
25 year old kissless virgin here. How old until it gets weird that I never had a gf?
>>
>>24660648
How important is it you lose your virginity? You seem to be troubled by it. Just bang a 1 or 2/10
>>
File: 4a3.jpg (40 KB, 680x275) Image search: [Google]
4a3.jpg
40 KB, 680x275
>>24660671
>point of no return senpai
>>
>>24660672
It's a bit of a big deal, because It makes me think there is something pretty wrong with me, because it's not natural at all how I managed to reach my age with such low knowledge of the female gender. Especially when all my friends seems to be capable

However at it's core, what I really want is a gf. Just someone to be there and give a shit for once. Hook Up culture is shit

There was actually a girl recently that I met through friends that seemed to be heavily into me. Instant chemistry and shit. Of-fucking-course she had a bf, so I noped day one. And now I'm developing feelings. Fucking hell
>>
>>24660703
Well my father was beyond the point of no return according to that.
>>
>>24660789
>he knows the age his dad lost his v's
>>
>>24660726
>Of-fucking-course she had a bf, so I noped day one.
Don't see the problem here, you did the right thing. She was only "into" you so she could acquire another beta orbiter / backup plan for her current boyfriend.

You did the right thing and have nothing to be upset or worry about.
>>
>>24660565
Suffer, normie
>>
>>24660863
I've always been good at stay the fuck away from being a beta orbiter or a waiting list, but as the years go by, I'm almost tempted on becoming a backup plan to be honest famiglia.

1% chance is better than 0%
>>
>>24660361
This is honestly one of the worst movie i ever seen
>>
I decided that it was retarded the moment I had seen it.

Why would you put so much time and effort into something that is doomed to fail after a week or two?

I remember stacies trying to convince me that "it might lead to marriage and everlasting happiness!"
Guess who got pregnant at 17 and had their lives ruined?
>>
>>24660565
I want to listen to loveless while coming back from cuddling with dreamy qt :((
>>
>>24660361
Well it's time to end my miserable life

Thanks for the reminder OP
>>
>>24660703
Since when do 13 year olds like beer
>>
>>24660361
Makes me wanna kms to be honest
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.