[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you guys think of this video? https://www.youtube.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: fuk.jpg (15 KB, 146x157) Image search: [Google]
fuk.jpg
15 KB, 146x157
what do you guys think of this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBvX5dNdMK8
>>
File: Screenshot 2015-09-01 14.14.59.png (361 KB, 564x618) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-09-01 14.14.59.png
361 KB, 564x618
>>24660311
That's demented.
>>
fake as my mum's tits
>>
clearly satire
>>
File: 1441949060425.jpg (7 KB, 237x250) Image search: [Google]
1441949060425.jpg
7 KB, 237x250
>>24660384
his reaction looks pretty real to me though
>>
I recon it's fake, these dudes act for a living.

If you were with your friend and a single dude jumped the two of you, you wouldn't fucking eye gouge the cunt and beat the shit out of him?
>>
>>24660842
it clearly says the other guy is in on it, the blonde is the one who supposedly doesn't know anything
>>
>>24660974
Wait, so it was the one who got dragged off at the start who didn't know about the prank?

That makes a lot more sense, sorry.
>>
>>24660987
Everyone but the blonde is in on it. I suspect it might be fake though, but his reaction seems genuine
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.