[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw from west virginia >tfw from boone county, home of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1445958989461.jpg (109 KB, 901x883) Image search: [Google]
1445958989461.jpg
109 KB, 901x883
>tfw from west virginia
>tfw from boone county, home of jesco white
>tfw can't escape because too mentally fucked to get a job
>cant get neetbux atm
>>
>>24660175
>Can't
>Can't
It's only you believing this shit that makes it true.
>>
>>24660175
I made the rural thread and we are one in the same

Kill me

I'm going to push past my disability to go live in a nicer place and then come back here for the neetbux and cheap empty isolated apartments
>>
>from Wisconsin
>hicks of the north
Literally Alabama with snow. We even have a county that's known for incest.
>>
>>24660192
if you only knew anon, if you only knew.
>>
>>24660202
i've thought about buying a one way ticket to tahiti and just surviving from tropical fruits. if i die, fuck it.
>>
>>24660221
Same I would have been happy washing up on an island with some weed seeds and just making smoothies with coconut milk

Sounds amazing t b h
>>
I'm from California and wish I had a redneck buddy to drink whiskey with and listen to country music with.
>>
>born in Detroit
>live in NC
>all of the family I have left is in WV
I love WV dude, once I have more saved up I'm going to buy some land their, shits cozy as fuck, at least where my Grandpa lives. The only problem is I'll never be able to find a job in my field there so moving there won't be an option for a while.
>>
>>24660242
lets do it bro
>>24660253
thats the only fun things to do here, besides hiking
>>24660255
it is the most beautiful forest, but there are not jobs and the people are extraordinarily shitty.
>>
>>24660255
oh, and for some reason i've noticed there are so many people who go from wv to nc and vice versa, it's like they are brother states or something
>>
>>24660276
Sounds impossible t b h

If I had enough weed I could definitely go through any amount of suffering
>>
>>24660491
change tahiti to Uruguay then
>select all images with palm trees
>>
>>24660527
Why not Florida?
>>
>>24660550
no legal weed
>>
>>24660559
Very interesting point I have a pill vial full of weed seeds
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.