[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something cathartic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
You just came into 60 thousand dollars.

Go on zillow or some other real estate website of your choice and find yourself a decent homestead. List the location, price, and what you would do to improve it/make it your home. Could be a fixer upper, new construction, or just a bit of land -- provided you describe what you will do with it.

This one is in Lester Prairie, Minnesota. Listed as a foreclosure. 55k.
>>
Blocks of land cost like $100k minimum here
>>
>>24660160
>Blocks of land cost like $100k minimum here
It doesn't have to be your home state or country. You can find some good rural land for a decent price somewhere
>>
>>24660130
60k usd? or local currency?
>>
>>24660130
This is perfect for biz don't ask these guys

60k is a dump though
>>
>>24660130
I already have over 100k and can't find any decent property to buy, fuck Australia.
>>
File: 369406937.jpg (22 KB, 352x264) Image search: [Google]
369406937.jpg
22 KB, 352x264
>>24660130
This bach looks comfy af, I could live the rest of my lonely NEET days in peace...

http://www.trademe.co.nz/property/residential-property-for-sale/auction-940764900.htm
>>
>>24660431
i was thinking in terms of USD. It can be 60k of your local currency, or the equivalent of 60k USD. Up to you.

The cost is kind of arbitrary though -- just pick something that's realistically within your means. Or something you can strive for.
>>
>Buy foreclosed home
>have my dad help me fix it up
>live in it with my gf forever
Utilities would be a shitsucker, but I'm guessing that I'd want to be self sufficient and have solar panels and a well and a wood burning stove for heat. Guess for managing the hot months, we'd have a million box fans or one or two of those ghetto window units. If repairs weren't so costly for the bigger a/c units, I'd just use one of them but I don't want to have to buy Freon or hire a shyster repairman. Grow my own produce and shit, be tite.
>>
>>24660564
>http://www.trademe.co.nz/property/residential-property-for-sale/auction-940764900.htm
but how are you going to shitpost kiwibro
>>
File: land.jpg (247 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
land.jpg
247 KB, 1080x1080
i just want a good comfy mobile home. Already got a place to settle down in it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.