[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feeling when you presently do not have a girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
>that feeling when you presently do not have a girlfriend and haven't had one before either
>>
Why are you guys so obsessed with getting a gf? Have you ever asked out a girl before?
>>
>>24660092
>wanting something that everyone else just views as normal is now being "obsessed"
baka desu senpai
>>
>>24660092
I think I'm gonna take a break from this board for awhile,

I-its like my homes been infested by rats
>>
>>24660112
I know that feel bro. Maybe go to wizchan
>>
File: Choke Self.png (95 KB, 352x264) Image search: [Google]
Choke Self.png
95 KB, 352x264
>tfw no rose girlfriend
>>
>>24660112
>>24660102
Go ahead, you guys are the one fucking this board up. There is a tfw no gf thread every fucking 2 minutes. You made this place shit.
>>
you guys don't realize how much better off you are without the vaginal jew.
>>
>>24660134
Man, ignoring threads sure is hard. Also, you're like a muslim invading a white country and then complaining about racism
>>
>>24660163
Fuck outa here, your the muslim invading the white country. We weren't spammed with the same shitty threads every 2 minutes before, go back to /b/ faggot
>>
File: 92WdunF[1].jpg (37 KB, 366x494) Image search: [Google]
92WdunF[1].jpg
37 KB, 366x494
>>24660191
>hurr /r9k/ used to be le normie
Nice meme you fucking normalfag moron
>>
>>24660134
>>24660191

>There is a tfw no gf thread every fucking 2 minutes

No. Look at the catalog.

>>24660203
/r9/ is normie now/
>>
>>24660092

I've had gfs before but recently I got rejected by 19 out of the 20 females I asked out in the past year, and the one that didn't reject me at first did so after the first date.
>>
i've never seen a pare of tits, never kissed a girl, never made love. i have a gun to my head right now fellow robots. should I kill myself for all of you or finish my bottle of rum
>>
>>24660092
>Why are you guys so obsessed with getting a gf?
Love is a basic human need. Why do you ask a question like that.
And no I haven't ;_; I don't know how talking with people works
>>
>>24660215
what is this then? >>24657225
>>
>>24660269
An unsuccesful thread from hours ago. It's even been deleted.

Now compare it to the number of normie threads. There is far more talk of gfs than no gfs.
>>
>>24660296
That thread was not deleted before op posted this thread. All he had to do was bump it.
>>
File: 1415472473848.jpg (19 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1415472473848.jpg
19 KB, 306x306
>>24660296
This.
>>24660269
There's gay shit, gay trap shit, normie shit, shitposting shit. And you complain about how annoying people posting about tfw no gf are.
wew senpai
>>
>>24660326
Im with you on all that annoying shit. All of it needs to stop.
>>
>>24660077
Can I be your gf?
>>
>>24660260
I have no trouble talking to women.
I can even make them laugh easily and get them interested in what I'm talking about, and as me as a person.

I just can't seal the deal. There's a mental block in my way that stops me from expressing sexual interest, and then they just wander off.
I think it's because I got bullied hard as a kid, and when I was making a move on a girl in the library once, everyone noticed and started taking the piss
It pretty much crushed my already pretty low self-esteem and now I just assume everyone that might be interested in me probably has a hidden agenda or is just joking or I'm just reading into things too much.

I really wish I could go full asexual. I can't be doing with this.
>>
>>24660231
>drink the rum
>shoot the bottle until you lose count of how many bullets you have
>stop when you think you have one left
>shoot yourself
>>
File: 1433916329080.jpg (8 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1433916329080.jpg
8 KB, 400x343
ITT: normies

rrrrreeeeeeeee
>>
>>24660399
Yeah I can comprehend how you feel, even though I never got bullied or made bad experiences. But the thought of someone actually having interest, sexually, in me, seems so unreal. Like something that isn't physically possible in this world. I don't know...

And even if I'd learn how to talk to people. Expressing sexual interest to a girl would just be the next huge step...
>>
>>24660399

same here man. Had few gfs before, but sometimes I'm just getting this mental block. People made fun of me when I was younger and almost every girl I talked to made fun of me behind my back, with my best friends... That killed all my confidence. Then they sent all my texts to their friends and so on. Fucking devil sluts.

Now I'm just talking to this girl for few months, she isn't anywhere close to my social circles, so I may have a chance, but I will fuck it up, I'm sure.
>>
File: 1444776673422.jpg (35 KB, 452x360) Image search: [Google]
1444776673422.jpg
35 KB, 452x360
>>24660473

are you me ? ;_;

comment not original
>>
File: 1368700273955.png (76 KB, 673x637) Image search: [Google]
1368700273955.png
76 KB, 673x637
>>24660473
I know this feel so hard. My brain can't translate the feelings of attraction to my own conduct and actions. I've almost freaked out the few times I've had some kind sexual contact because I didn't know what to do or what was happening. But people have zero sympathy if you're a 'manchild' like this. I've been at parties and clubs where I talked to girls and guys and been flirted with, and they'd start touching me and I thought I was going to puke I was so nervous. I've tried it a few times thinking it would go away if I did it a few times but everything inside of my wants to run away.

I don't get normie attitudes, sex with strangers, tinder and grindr, any of that. I talk to grills and I see it in their face that if I could pull off some Chad confidence I could get their number or hook up with them but it's like a locked video game option, I literally could never do it. I don't know what's wrong with me. I think I'm meant to be handholdless forever.
>>
>>24660542
Oh god. That's hits home.
I freak out when anyone is in my personal space.
I once helped out an old guy who patted me on the back for a good job and I almost leapt out of my skin in shock. I can't handle strangers touching me. I was physically abused by someone at school for a short while (ontop of being bullied in general). I've kind of buried it, but the panic flares up when people touch me.

The best I've managed was to hug a girl I really liked randomly. Yes, it was awkward as fuck and it sounds fucking lame as shit, but she didn't seem to mind it.

I don't understand why intimacy is so hard. I feel broken and incomplete.
>>
File: tfwwaitaminute.png (8 KB, 604x608) Image search: [Google]
tfwwaitaminute.png
8 KB, 604x608
>isolate self for years on end
>no contact with anyone except parents
>stop caring about friendships and realationshits
>lose tfw no gf over time
>genuinely not wanting to socialize half the time and the other half feeling indifferent
>fast forward a few years
>force myself to go out and interact with others
>interact with an 8/10
>shes checking me out the whole time
>didnt get to talk much
>suddenly tfw no gf comes back
>tfw i dont want that feel
>>
>>24660655
I don't really have this problem. Random touching is fine. Hugging is fine. I wasn't abused and I'm not on the autism spectrum to my knowledge. I'm a regular guy as far as I'm aware, but when it comes to anything in the realm of a sexual encounter, all that falls apart. I have no idea what the fuck I'm supposed to do, it all feels wrong, slutty and horny people lusting after me seriously triggers my flight or fight response. I feel like I'm being attacked and I feel cagey and scared. I think I would be fine if I knew the person. But I don't know how the fuck I'm supposed to date anyone considering I'm incomprehensibly shy and can't ever ask anyone out.
>>
File: tfwdontwantthatfeel.jpg (52 KB, 500x533) Image search: [Google]
tfwdontwantthatfeel.jpg
52 KB, 500x533
>>24660698

tfw it'll be 2 weeks til you see her again
>>
>texting cute girl i met online
>she wants to meet up
>freaky fetishes
>cant come here because i still live with ex

I'm so fucking confused. I'm scared to meet this chick and really don't want her coming to my place due to how awkward it'd be.
>>
>>24660781

get out UK normie
>>
>>24660791
im just trying to lose my virginity you fuck right off.
>>
>>24660825

>ex
>virginity

so you didn't even hit that shit?

lmao, fucking underage detected
>>
>He still cares about females

Stop being a bitch
>>
>>24660836
Nah dude we roomed together and tried a relationship out and it didn't go great. Too broke on both parts to leave.
>>
>>24660231
Rum, don't do it man. This is probably going to be hard but you can just ignore girls and accept you'll die alone. There's gotta be something you want to do, even consuming food/media.

And if not...then unfortunately there's no point. But finish the rum first, aye?
>>
>>24660849

if you're referring to >>24660698
>>24660742 then yeah i know, that's the point of my post.
>>
>>24660077
>tfw got to the point where I don't desire gf

It's even worse than >tfw no gf. A whole new level of he'll and more proof that I'm a broken human being who should never have been born.
>>
>>24660904

I'm referring to all the whiny bitches that still crave affection.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.